Forbidden Knowledge TV | Jul 23, 2016 | Alexandra Bruce
Convicted Islamic terrorists will stay in jail forever under new laws proposed by Malcolm Turnbull – but Pauline Hanson calls for them to be kicked out of the country
- Malcolm Turnbull called a meeting of his state and territory counterparts
- Mr Turnbull wants to introduce new laws to keep convicted terrorists in jail
- The prime minister said those at risk of re-offending should not be released
- He said laws need to be introduced quickly in the wake of recent attacks
Source: The DAILY Mail
Legislation that allows high-risk terrorist offenders to remain detained after their jail sentences end must be introduced quickly in the wake of recent global attacks, the prime minister says.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has asked Attorney-General George Brandis to convene a meeting of his state and territory counterparts as soon as possible, to consider the scheme and agree on the design.
‘This is a significant public safety and security issue and our governments must do all we can to protect the community from individuals posing a high risk of reoffending and/or those in need of continued rehabilitation,’ Mr Turnbull wrote in a letter to premiers and chief ministers on Sunday.
Malcolm Turnbull says Australia needs to introduce new legislation that allows high-risk terrorist offenders to remain detained after their jail sentences end following a spate of recent global terror attacks
Convicted terrorists Mohamed Ali Elomar (left) and Moustafa Cheikho (right) could remain behind bars after their respective 28 and 26 year prison sentences end if it is feared they are likely to re-offend
The proposed post-sentencing preventative detention scheme would allow for continued imprisonment of high-risk convicted terrorists, similar to processes already in place for sex offenders and violent criminals.
The federal government and state premiers agreed to the scheme at the meeting of the Council of Australian Governments in Canberra in April.
Mr Turnbull last week asked Australia’s counter-terrorism co-ordinator, Greg Moriarty, for ideas on how to prevent lone wolf attacks following the Nice massacre.
Eighty-four people were killed and hundreds injured when a 31-year-old Tunisian man with a record of domestic violence and petty crimes drove a truck through a Bastille Day crowd in the southern French city.
The grisly photos Sharrouf shared on social media were reviled by those in Australia
The terror threat level has been at ‘probable’ since September 2014, meaning individuals or groups have developed both an intent and capability to conduct a terrorist attack in Australia.
Pauline Hanson, who’s Senate seat is expected to be confirmed, says people jailed for terror-related crimes should be kicked out of the country upon their release.
‘I wouldn’t trust them to be rehabilitated … I want to kick them out of the country,’ she told Seven Network.
A PUSH for Australians to mark “no religion” in the 2016 Census could see Christianity overtaken as the most popular “religion” and change the way government policy is made and projects funded in Australia.
It’s a subtle change, but overseas experience is that moving the “no religion” option to the top of the list of responses on the question of religion saw a dramatic rise in the number of people identifying with a particular faith.
This year’s Census has done that, with the option moved to the top of the list of possible responses to the “What is the person’s religion?” question for the first time since the “no religion” option was introduced in 1991. The “Catholic” option moves to second on the list.
Among those advocating the “mark no religion” initiative is the Atheist Foundation of Australia (AFA), which says the results could have huge impacts on the way governments spend money on welfare and education.
“Census data is used by governments to make important funding decisions like assigning chaplains to hospitals, schools, prisons and armed services, for planning educational facilities, for aged care and other social services,” AFA president Kylie Sturgess said.
“Many of those services are run by religious-based organisations. Since the government relies on Census data to decide on funding and policy for these things, it’s important the Census data is correct. Accurate Census data matters.
“We are a secular country, and we would like to see whether or not people are actually reflecting upon what we think is a secular country and saying yes, it truly is, and demonstrating it in Census data.”
The “no religion” option appeared last — below the “other” box.
Of the single responses, only “Catholic” was higher (25 per cent of the population) than “no religion”. Anglican was third-highest response at 17 per cent.
Ms Sturgess says the 4.7 million figure “no religion” was almost double the previous Census figure and coincided with a 2011 AFA campaign encouraging people to mark “no religion”.
Similar campaigns in New Zealand and the UK revealed rising numbers of people in those countries reporting “no religion”.
In New Zealand’s 2006 Census, Christianity lost its spot as the majority response, with the number of people opting for the “no religion” choice jumping from 35 per cent to 42 per cent.
The change of order came after an Australian Bureau of Statistics called for submissions about the content and procedures of the 2016 Census.
The “religious affiliation” question attracted the highest number of submissions, most of them calling for the question to be modified to better capture information about people with no religion, according to the ABS.
The number of people reporting “no religion” in Australia has risen in the past 100 years from one in 250 people to one in five. In 1911, 10,000 people (0.4 per cent) chose “no religion”.
Ms Sturgess says marking “no religion” doesn’t automatically make respondents atheist.
“It just means you don’t want to be labelled at all — people might find themselves not fitting in any category that is specific to religion,” she said.
“Now that ‘no religion’ is a prominent option on the Census paper, let’s see, really, how many people are really reflecting on the issue and saying to themselves, ‘Honestly, I have left religion behind, I am no longer as observant as I used to be’ or maybe ‘I’ve never really been observant, no religion is for me’.
“It’s entirely possible someone can tick ‘no religion’ and not identify as an atheist. There is scope in the responses for identification as an atheist — in the “other, please religion ‘other, please specify’ box.”
She sees no reasons religions such as Catholicism (currently number one) should be concerned by the change.
“Why would they be upset by people being encouraged to be truthful?” Ms Sturgess said.
“I’ve worked in Catholic schools, Islamic schools, Methodist schools and I’ve actually discovered they’re quite tolerant of people being of no faith at all, I don’t see why they’d be concerned.
“After all they’re after honesty and I’m sure they want honest Catholics ticking the Catholic box in the same way we say, if you don’t find yourself that way, tick something else.”
The AFA’s campaign is backed by a Mark No Religion website and so far has been crowd-funded to the tune of $12,000 by about 140 backers.
The Census question is optional — respondents can choose not to answer it at all.
The Census will be conducted on August 9.
Harsh vegetation management laws to be enacted by the State Government have united political identities across the spectrum. Protesters marched on the Gordonvale electorate office of State Treasurer Curtis Pitt on Saturday. Speakers at the rowdy rally of 80 farmers, politicians, indigenous representatives and political aspirants, warned the proposed laws would “shut down” agriculture and make criminals out of farmers if they clear regrowth or vegetation on their farms
Atherton solicitor Anne English on the doorstep of Curtis Pitt’s office told the rally the new laws turned farmers into criminals by reversing the onus of proof and removing the centuries-old ‘mistaken belief’ principle as a defence if trees are cleared.
Indigenous protesters Duncan McInnes, Mareeba and Chairman of the Cape York Alliance Rod Burke
Protesters march on Treasurer Curtis Pitt’s Gordonvale office
Yanner nearly jailed for an attack on a woman in 1997
Aboriginal activist Murrandoo Yanner yesterday verbally abused One Nation leader Pauline Hanson accusing her of being a racist and telling her she was not welcome at the indigenous art show she visited in Cairns.
Yanner, whose Christian name is Jason, comes from the Gulf community of Doomagee near Burketown and like Hanson is no stranger to controversy.
Indigenous industry sources have told Cairns News Yanner converted to Islam about 10 years ago which explains his vile attack. https://www.facebook.com/PaulineHansonAu/videos/492107537660230/
Hanson laughed it off, later releasing a Facebook clip asking Yanner to stand with her against the corruption in various land councils and in government.
Yanner is regarded as a thug among some of his own people and his outburst will win him no friends within the wider Aboriginal community and certainly none at all in the white community.
A Traditional Owner and elder from Cairns called Yanner a “…disgrace, and our community will not tolerate this attack on a woman.”
Murrandoo Jason Yanner, regarded as a thug among the wider Aboriginal community verbally assaults Pauline Hanson at an art show.
Yanner was given a suspended jail sentence by a Mt Isa court over his role in a vicious pub brawl. The Court of Appeal found Yanner’s sentence should be increased, ordering he be jailed for 18 months, but wholly suspended the sentence for a period of four years.
The Attorney General had appealed a Mt Isa District Court sentence in which Yanner was placed on community-based orders.
However, in a split decision, one of the three appeal court judges, Chief Justice Paul de Jersey, found Yanner should actually serve time in jail – recommending an 18-month sentence suspended after six months, with an operational period of four years.
“There is no doubt in my mind that Murrandoo Yanner should be actually imprisoned,” Justice de Jersey said in his written judgment.
“His substantial episode of unprovoked vicious and brutal thuggery involved as many as four innocent victims, people who were thereby both physically injured and emotionally traumatised.”
Yanner and his young brother, Bruce Lee Yanner, 21, were involved in the fight outside the Burketown Hotel in May 1997. Yanner had pleaded guilty in the Mt Isa District Court to three charges of assault causing bodily harm and one of assault causing bodily harm in company, over attacks on a woman, a Telstra worker and a male nurse.
ALP, LNP and Greens to welcome 15,000 Muslim refugees
A large truck laden with guns and ammunition today careered through crowds in Nice as they lined the streets for Bastille Day festivities, killing 84 and injuring another 100, some critically.
Onlookers reported shots coming from the truck cabin before the driver was shot dead by police.
While more mass killings occur in France and the horror of Middle East carnage continues in the name of Islam, Liberal, Labor and their bedmates the Greens blunder on blithely unaware that such an incident could occur tomorrow anywhere in Australia.
Much of the Australian community was outraged at Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s public endorsement of Islam by supporting Muslims celebrating Ramadan.
The poor 2016 election result for the Liberal Party and the election of Pauline Hanson to the senate demonstrates the general dislike of extreme Muslims by Australian society.
The trilogy’s united support for Islam flies in the face of the majority of the Australian population.
While Europe burns, Turnbull, Shorten and Di Natale will soon welcome another 15,000 Muslim refugees into Australia after the leaders were bullied by the United Nations.
“From my family to yours, Ramadan Mubarak ” Turnbull wrote on his Facebook page.
Turnbull’s Sydney electorate of Wentworth reportedly is controlled by Muslims who command more than 15 per cent of the vote.
Pauline Hanson to attend demonstration near Cairns Saturday
Pauline Hanson along with some of her senate candidates will visit Cairns on Saturday, July 16 to take part in a rally at Gordonvale against the Labor party’s widely-hated vegetation management laws due to be debated in State Parliament in August.
This article by investigative author Keith Noble is by far the most up-to-date research ever done about the Port Arthur shooting massacre. It is now entirely evident this massacre was not carried out by an intellectually disabled 28 year old Martin Bryant in 1996. The shooting on the 28th April, 20 years ago was so obviously carried out perpetrators with the knowledge and assistance of various persons in the government of the day. There were at least two shooters with advanced firearms knowledge and the entire operation was meticulously planned. A totally compliant Murdoch and Fairfax media asked no pertinent questions and reported the incident as instructed by the special operations department. This reporter once was a war correspondent and the reporting of disinformation about the Port Arthur events as they unfurled reeked of a military media exercise.
The real shooters have been named in previous segments by this author yet the government remains tight lipped in the hope it will go away. Some investigators claim this fateful event started as a training exercise but turned into something much more sinister.
Keith Noble maintains Bryant has been moved into the open section of Risdon Prison in Tasmania as a precursor to his murder.
Cairnsnews has published several reports about similar ‘massacres’ in the United States that subsequent research revealed were exercises that included paid actors, planned by government . The evidence is overwhelming. The Sandy Hook school shootings have been extremely well researched and any school kid would soon discover this was well named as the Sandy Hoax massacre. It simply did not happen and was a training exercise again with paid actors. Read the evidence and demand your federal member of parliament initiate an inquest into the Port Arthur training exercise.
Telvision commentator Andrew Bolt received death threats and was forced to move his family less than 24 hours after he wrote in his newspaper column that Australia’s Grand Muffti, Dr Obrahim Abu Mohammad had just proven Pauline Hanson was right to feel threatened by Islam in this country. He was referring to the Muffti’s open letter where he criticised the anti-gay comments of Sheik Shady Alsuleiuman that risked inciting Islam extremism.
“So where are the cops when all this is going on” ?
Unless there is an instant dramatic political swing to remove this blatant Islamic terrorist threatening all Australians with immediate retribution before official justice finds these evil perpetrators.
Terrified of factual information unraveling facts that Islam is a threat to this nation, government and our misunderstood ethnic cousins use the word ‘racism’ as a weapon to suppress debate while threatening legislation for enforcer protection.
Australia’s tolerance clock is ticking toward public revolt. Feed up with government run law enforcement who are either incompetent with their constitutional obligation to protect the people by shutting down this blatant obvious threat, or there is an agenda capitulating to Islam.
The worry for concerned Australian families is the authorities handling of Islam attacks and killings, currently under the microscope, revealing we are protected by a government overseeing “Dads Army” totally unaccountable, allergic to the truth while suffering terminal arrogance.
From the polls of the election it would appear that 40% of the people are happy with Malcolm Turnbull embracing Islam and the other 40% sanctioning Bill Shorten to reopen the flood gates to Islam refugees, all paid for by you the taxpayer.
Its good to see labor and liberals can work together sometimes. Pity its only ever when it comes to securing their power base against minor parties.
Welcome to new Australia, the next Islamic State.
Days before scheduled testimony against Hillary Clinton UN official “accidentally” crushes his own throat
The death of John Ashe is full of inconsistencies, weirdness and intrigue.
In a few days, the UN Official, who was to testify against Hillary in a case involving her corruption scandal. He is alleged to have accidentally crushed his throat during a “work-out” accident, according to the local police, who corrected initial reports that he’d died of a heart attack.
The reality may have more closely resembled the plot line of a Scorcese movie: A witness who was about to “sing” had his throat ripped out, while being “worked over”.
Ashe had reportedly received $1B in donations from Chinese businessman, Ng Lap Seng while he was President of the UN General Assembly. Seng had previously been found to have illegally funneled several hundred thousand dollars to the Democrat National Committee.
Check out this video (9.5 minuets):