Category Archives: Scott Morrison
by Gil May
To those who ignore the requirements of future generations — those who only think of themselves with no planning for the requirements of future generations:
You voted for politicians to treat your grandchildren’s future with contemptuous disinterest, to sell it out from under them.
Have you given any consideration of future generations survival requirements or are you too busy and self-centered to care?
AUSTRALIA THE WORLD’S QUARRY, what happens when there is none left?
What do your grandchildren do for “their” nations income and industry?
When all the oil, gas, copper, gold, precious metals needed in modern technology, and other minerals have been sold to China and others, how do your descendants survive?
How do they power their homes and industry?
How do they process and cook their food, as you did or as caveman did?
It requires energy to think, intelligence to formulate thoughts, and wisdom to put them into practice — do you have any of these requirements?
Or do you default to other’s thinking and instructions, instead of using your own?
You are the beginning of your children’s and their children’s future,
Will you make it a success for them?
Or by your own inaction let others destroy it?
You have a responsibility to those who walked before you to make your life of value, their sacrifices in war and backbreaking toil of their life’s work for a better world for you, to make your life of value.
What are you doing to continue their work for your children and grandchildren?
When did you take a little of your time to tell your local MP and Senator, what you want them to do for your children’s future?
Too much trouble for you to take time away from your sport, pub, and other interests?
By your inaction you default your thinking and direction to those of lesser intelligence who have no concern nor interest in your children’s future — only their own.
Are you one of those who stand tall and proud on ANZAC DAY — then wilt with disinterest and lack of concern for your children’s future the next day?
It took years of hard work to produce the great Australia we know today, it took less than a decade for ALP and Green politicians to allow mentally deranged religious terrorists into your community to kill you — then take billions of you taxes to protect you from them — taxes that should have been spent on education and health for your family.
Our pioneers, community, parents and defences personnel set a standard for Australia to live by — in a decade you have allowed these standards to be destroyed by social engineers, word warpers, gender benders, the offence industry, and the those unable to analyse common sense into reality.
It’s never too late – ‘IF’ you care for your children and Australia’s future.
Take a deep breath, stand on your feet and let that bit of ‘snake’ in you rise to the surface, go and take your local politician head-on — as you did opponents on the football field years ago — tell them and their pathetically complaint staff that put you correspondence to them in the rubbish bin — that you have had a gutful, that you demand a better standard, no more twisted words and sexual distortions, we are male or female — what you do with it does not change your sex.
Go back to a high standard of decency in the community teaching children basic subjects, English, Maths, Science — where factual history is taught and twisted, sanitised personal opinions in lieu of fact are banned — PROVE IT OR REMOVE IT, from teaching.
Everyone — it is up to us what direction our children and society goes forward into the future with. We must demand an improved standard from teachers, bureaucracy, politicians — or dissolve into a quagmire of confused nothing the Chinese are watching happen — as they let us destroy ourselves, making it easier for their planned invasion — it’s not far away.
They have control of land near every infrastructure, military establishment, ports, airports, parliaments, water supplies, roads, bridges, and power supplies — with permission of stupid state governments and prior federal governments — at least this federal government is taking action.
It has been revealed Chinese intention is to kill all defence personnel, politicians, community leaders, *non-productive people, and take ownership of your home with a bullet induced vacancy — as done in Tibet. *(Protestors note)
We provide them with all their construction and development material for their massive trillion-dollar military equipment, that will be attacking us in the future — have we gone mad?
Their biological weapons are well established, as detailed in ‘China Speaks’ by General Chi Haotain — Covid-19 was a test run to observe how it would cripple the West’s economy and military.
It provided the camouflage under the guise of Covid vaccination, to inoculation their population against the next one that will destroy Australia, the West and most of the world.
Then as detailed in ‘China Speaks’, “Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization”, “Only by using special means to ‘clean up’ America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves”. “It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans (and Australians). But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world”.
Israel’s Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies – advises more than 40 Chinese facilities are involved in bio-weapon production. It is reported they have a successful vaccine for Ebola Virus, highly infectious and usually fatal , and many other gain-of-function chimeric viruses (Lab created viruses with fatal components of others genetically fused).
You either stop them now or they will end your children’s future — like they did to the slaughtered Tibetans and those in Tiananmen Square on 4 June1989, where they shot, killed and injured an estimated 10,000 students, then ran over the dead and dying with tanks pulping their bodies, then scraped their bodies into heaps and burnt them — because they dared to have a different opinion to the government — the same government our politicians and industry suck-up to for dollars.
In a secret cable to Britain (BBC), British ambassador to China, Sir Alan Donald reported:
“….. at least 10,000 people were killed”, “Students linked arms but were mowed down including soldiers. Armoured Personnel Carriers then ran over bodies time and time again to make ‘pie’ and remains collected by bulldozer. Remains incinerated and then hosed down drains”. “Four wounded girl students begged for their lives but were bayoneted.”
Australia’s chief nursing and midwifery officer, Alison McMillan, said Queensland Health was working hard to get the jab to healthcare workers as quickly as possible.
But she conceded the task could take several more weeks.
The Morrison government is aiming for everyone who wants to have the vaccine to receive their first dose by October, far short of initial targets of four million by early April.
More than 541,000 Australians have received their first COVID-19 vaccines, including 259,000 in the past week.
Tasmania, Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, the ACT and Northern Territory have moved in a variety of ways to restrict or outright ban incoming travel from Brisbane, or the state, over the growing cluster.
The NSW border remains open. But Mrs Berejiklian has asked residents eyeing a trip north over Easter to change their plans.
The Brisbane outbreak is also a double blow for non-essential hospitality and tourism companies in Queensland ordered to close just a day after the federal government’s JobKeeper wage subsidy scheme ended.
“It does make you wonder when the government says that we’re ‘not in a race’ for vaccination,” Labor MP Andrew Leigh said.
“It absolutely ought to be treated as a race. The government ought to be sprinting.”
He said Australia remained about 90th in the world in vaccine rollouts per capita, with a third of Queensland businesses are close to hitting the wall.
No Jab, No Play media campaign for a coercive vaccination law for children was waged by Murdoch tabloids/News Corp Australia in 2013-2015.
A serious conflict of interest was not disclosed during the Murdoch tabloids’ No Jab, No Play campaign in 2013-2015, i.e. that News Corp Australia is a corporate partner of the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, which is involved in vaccination research, including now coronavirus vaccination research.
Murdoch media dominates in Australia, including over politicians who toe the Murdoch party line, e.g. by adopting the Murdoch tabloids’ No Jab, No Play campaign as the No Jab, No Pay Law in January 2016.
This is an example of a corporate media group, Murdoch tabloids/News Corp Australia, using its power and influence with politicians and the community to campaign for a law which may benefit its other corporate interests, e.g. vaccination research via the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
The Liberal Party and the Murdoch family have been hand-in-hand for decades. Murdoch could get rid of a compromised Scott Morrison with one edition of The Australian newspaper.
On news.com.au, Deputy Chief Medical Officer Nick Coatsworth suggests people could be coerced to submit tocoronavirus vaccination via rules like No Jab, No Pay, which would restrict government payments.
Dr Coatsworth also suggests other possible coercive measures, such as not being able to enter restaurants and pubs, or travel interstate or internationally, and even restrictions on moving within the community, if Australians refuse coronavirus vaccination.
By: John C. A. Manley
Nine Potential and Proven Dangers to Muzzling Yourself
1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.
2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.
3. Acne Vulgaris: Moisture and germs collecting in the mask cause “facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis… or worsening acne” (according to Public Health Ontario) which stresses the immune system, can lead to permanent scarring and has been linked to depression and suicidal thoughts (according to the Journal of Dermatologic Clinics). Children also develop impetigo, a bacterial infection that produces red sores and can lead to kidney damage (according to the Mayo Clinic).
4. Increased Risk of COVID-19: “Mask use by the general public could be associated with a theoretical elevated risk of COVID-19 through… self-contamination,” states Public Health Ontario in Wearing Masks in Public and COVID-19. “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain,” theorizes nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD (in an article at The Centre for Research on Globalization).
5. Bacterial Pneumonia: At an Oklahoma Press Conference, Dr. James Meehan, MD testified: “Reports coming from my colleagues all over the world are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise” as a result of moisture collecting in face masks.
6. Immune Suppressing: Masks are often worn by criminals trying to hide their identity while perpetuating an offence (theft, violence, rape, murder, etc.). They produce subconscious anxiety and fear. Fear and anxiety activate the fight-or-flight nervous system which down-regulates the immune system, as shown in a study by the American Psychological Association.
7. Germophobia: Masks create an irrational fear of germs and a false sense of protection from disease, leading to antisocial (or even hostile) behaviour towards those not wearing a mask. (See the paper in the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders titled “COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self”).
8. Toxic: Many (if not most) masks and face coverings (including cloth) are made with toxic and carcinogenic chemicals including fire retardant, fibreglass, lead, NFE, phthalates, polyfluorinated chemicals and formaldehyde that will outgas and be inhaled by the wearer. (See “5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named” by Fashion United).
9. Psychologically Harmful: “I believe the real threat right now is what we’re doing to sabotage the mental, emotional and physical health of… our children, whose development is dependent on social interactions, physical contact and facial expressions,” writes Dr. Joseph Mercola of Mercola.com. “Between mask wearing and social distancing, I fear the impact on children in particular may be long-term, if not permanent.”
Six Proofs Masks Do Not Reduce Infections
1. Insubstantial: A CDC-funded review on masking in May 2020 came to the conclusion: “Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza… None of the household studies reported a significant reduction in secondary laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the face mask group.” If masks can’t stop the regular flu, how can they stop SAR-CoV-2?
2. Unreasonable: “Evidence that masking as a source [of] control results in any material reduction in transmission was scant, anecdotal, and, in the overall, lacking… [and mandatory masking] is the exact opposite of being reasonable,” ruled a hospital arbitrator in a dispute between The Ontario Nurses’ Association and the Toronto Academic Health Science Network.
3. Ineffective: “Oral masks in healthy individuals are ineffective against the spread of viral infections,” write Belgian medical doctors in an open letter published in The American Institute of Stress, September 24, 2020.
4. Unsanitary: “It has never been shown that wearing surgical face masks decreases postoperative wound infections,” writes Göran Tunevall, M.D. in the World Journal of Surgery. “On the contrary, a 50% decrease [in bacterial infection] has been reported after omitting face masks.”
5. No Protection: “There were 17 eligible studies.… None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask ⁄ respirator use and protection against influenza infection,” concludes a research review in the journal Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses.
6. Unproven: Dutch Minister for Medical Care, Tamara van Ark, asserted that “from a medical perspective there is no proven effectiveness of masks” after a review by the National Institute for Health on July 29, 2020 (according to Reuters).
Five Ways Forced Masking is Immoral
1. Reckless: “By making mask-wearing recommendations and policies for the general public, or by expressly condoning the practice, governments have both ignored the scientific evidence and done the opposite of following the precautionary principle,” writes Denis Rancourt, PhD in his 2020 paper Masks Don’t Work.
2. Manipulative: Dr. Andreas Voss, member of the World Health Organization expert team and head of microbiology at a Dutch hospital in Nijmegen, on July 24, 2020, told I Am Expat that masks were made mandatory “not because of scientific evidence, but because of political pressure and public opinion.”
3. Fear-Mongering: “In fact, there is no study to even suggest that it makes any sense for healthy individuals to wear masks in public,” write Drs. Karina Reiss, Phd and Dr. Sucharit Bakdi, MD in Corona, False Alarm? “One might suspect that the only political reason for enforcing the measure is to foster fear in the population.”
4. Totalitarian: “If you look at the history of totalitarian regimes… they all do the same thing, which is they try to crush culture, and crush any evidence of self-expression…” explains Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in an interview regarding face masks. “And what is the ultimate vector for self-expression? It’s your facial expressions…. [Yet] we’ve all been told to put on the burqa and be obedient.”
5. Virtue-Signalling: “Masks are utterly useless,” testified Dr. Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist, certified with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, at a city council meeting. “…masks are simply virtue-signalling… It’s utterly ridiculous seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people — I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense — walking around like lemmings, obeying without any knowledge base, to put the mask on their face.”
Click here for more related mask articles
About the Author: John C. A. Manley has spent over a decade ghostwriting for medical doctors, naturopaths and chiropractors. Since March 2020, he has been writing articles that question and expose the contradictions in the COVID-19 narrative and control measures. He is also completing a novel, Much Ado About Corona: A Dystopian Love Story. You can visit his website at MuchAdoAboutCorona.ca.
This article (20 Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral) was originally created and published by MuchAdoAboutCorona.ca. and is republished here with permission, and with attribution to author John C. A. Manley and MuchAdoAboutCorona.ca.
Download, print and distribute a two-page printable handout of this article here.
Special thanks to artist Allen Forest for use of his Masked Mona Lisa cartoon.
from Serene Teffaha, Solicitor and Covid 19 plandemic adversary
Advocate Me has been working hard at providing a platform to bring together other lawyers, activists, medical experts, police and professionals, to promulgate various legal campaigns exploring the devastating impacts that forced lockdowns, forced detention, forced testing, forced masking, forced business and service closures, forced denial of access to loved ones and forced vaccinations have brought to our nation.
Our website details all the legal campaigns we have been working tirelessly on. Many of these campaigns are reaching the pointy end of being lodged in Court. We will be filing the Detention Towers class action on the 2nd of Feb, when the court resumes, in which we are representing some of the most disenfranchised and vulnerable members of our community. This will soon be followed by the National Class Action, in which we are challenging most of the issues listed above.
We are also representing whistle-blowers who have come forward to expose corruption and maladministration in our courts, policing and medical establishments. Specifically, we are now helping two police officers who have blown the whistle and formed the Cops for Covid Truth campaign. Many whistle-blowers are confronted by the sheer vengeance of the system and are often pressed financially, so we are representing them on a pro bono basis.
Furthermore, the fast-tracked approvals of the covid-19 vaccines without adequate long-term safety studies is an issue that has quickly presented itself over the past two months, and we have brain-stormed the best methods to challenge the roll out of these vaccines, and the threats these will either be mandated or coerced on the public.
Through our networks, we have established a strong connection with qualified individuals who are happy to take the lead as directors of People for Safe Vaccines Ltd, a company limited by guarantee, one of its purposes being to challenge the data and representations made by our government and the vaccine companies themselves, in relation to their safety and efficacy claims.
If this issue is as important to you as it is to so many of our clients, please express your interest in becoming a member, to support this vital campaign. The company is a great vehicle for ensuring that your voices can be heard without exposing you to any liability, which is only limited to your contribution as a member. www.peopleforsafevaccines.org
We are very pleased with the website we have launched, and we ask that you become a member and circulate to your friends, family, and colleagues to do the same. Once you become a member, you will be regularly informed of everything we do when launching any legal challenge against the government, in their attempts to potentially force unsafe and ineffective vaccines on the public.
As you can imagine, we are trying to respond as quickly as possible to these issues, realising that many people are reluctant to be at the forefront of any challenge. We do not want to wait until the damage is done. This is our opportunity to get organised quickly, and be strategic in the way we respond.
We have already started taking the legal steps necessary to question the processes used to fast-track these experimental vaccines. All this information is available on the website for you to consider and read.
Serene Teffaha, as the principal for Advocate Me, is the CEO for People for Safe Vaccines; and our legal associate and colleague, Ben Clemens from Clemens Haskin Legal, is the solicitor.
Your membership will also allow you access to a specific People for Safe Vaccines forum to discuss the experimental covid-19 vaccines and all associated issues.We have also launched a separate forum for the Advocate Me website that will give you free access, where you can communicate with other community members on a myriad of issues relating to the lockdowns and mandatory flu vaccinations.
Advocate Me is representing our whistle-blower clients on a pro bono basis, and the Detention Towers clients, on a no-win, no-fee basis. Clemens Haskin Legal is handling People for Safe Vaccines on a no-win, no-fee basis. We have created a series of letter templates to empower you to deal with several key issues around masking and vaccination, where businesses and employers are acting unlawfully. These can be downloaded free from our forum.
Our preference is that you join and become a member of People for Safe Vaccines or our National Class Action, however we appreciate that some of you would prefer to make a donation to support us to manage all these vital campaigns.
If you would like to donate, please go to www.advocateme.com.au/donate and nominate how much you would like to contribute, and what campaigns you are supporting. Complete the form so we can provide you with updates and details as the money is spent, to ensure transparency.
Funds raised support us to manage all these vital campaigns, and vulnerable people, and continue to provide free templates and a free community forum, as we transition away from traditional social media platforms that are rife with censorship and trolls.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Serene Teffaha and the team
by staff writers
Political parties have usurped Constitutional government in Australia over at least the past four decades replacing it with corporate governance by removing the Crown and replacing it with the Queen of Australia.
There is no such lawful entity. Labor Prime Minister Gough Whitlam in 1972 started the rot and successive Prime Ministers both Labor and Liberal completed the treachery without referendum.
More and more Australians have discovered what has gone down around them aided and abetted by an equally treacherous media and the Bar Association incorporating the Inns of Court and the Law Association with its lawyer members.
Law faculties at universities staffed by socialist-left professors over many years have indoctrinated literally thousands of graduates to believe Parliaments are supreme and there is no recourse for litigants who have been reamed by this asset-stripping, banking industry- orientated court system developed by the party duopoly.
So much so that the Australian Banking Association employed as CEO former Queensland Labor Premier Anna Bligh who qualified for the position by borrowing $60 billion when Premier from Rothschild Bank and mortgaging the assets of the state for collateral.
Queensland’s system of law has degenerated into an asset-stripping operation for the banks, attested by the Labor-appointed judge in the recent taxi industry claim for compensation for now worthless taxi licences after the Labor gang allowed Uber ride sharing to jump the queue.
The Supreme Court judge gave Uber a free ride to the bank while taxi operators lost their mortgaged homes and suicided at a similar rate to cattle producers during the Labor-induced live cattle export embargo.
In Queensland the party duopoly has ensured there is no lawful remedy.
But there’s more….
Litigants are advised to check out the newly formed Common Law Courts of Queensland where proper justice will be served in deference to the unlawful so-called courts of Queensland Inc.
Australian political party members of parliament should be mindful of what is soon to transpire in the United States affecting the traitors of Constitutional government. Corporate nemesis is coming to Australia……….
Eat your heart out Peter Beattie.
Dr Simone Gold says do not rush headlong into experimental vaccines. They might kill you.
This is now showing on our associates site Australian Loyal Resistance
By: Rossleigh – Australian Independent Media Network
Scott Morrison has had a really successful year! I know this, and not just because the media keep telling me what a great year he’s had.
Compare his year with Peter Dutton who, at the start of the year, wanted Border Force to be the unquestioned ministry in charge of everything, had to announce that they had nothing to do with keeping our borders safe when it came to quarantine. Or, indeed anything that didn’t involve leaky boats.
Or compare it with Alan Tudge who got caught with his proverbial pants down and ended the year being given the Education Ministry as punishment. (Just before the lawyers get consulted, I’m not talking about Tudge’s personal life here. I’m referring to the way his conduct was described as “criminal” by a judge, which must have reminded some people of when he, Michael Sukkar and Greg Hunt all had to apologise for their comments, so that they weren’t found guilty of contempt of court.) While some suggested that Tudge should have lost his position on the front bench for any number of reasons, nothing he did was a hanging offence.
Undoubtedly you’ve heard that expression before and guess it could explain why no Coalition ministers ever lose their portfolio when it’s established that their actions were the result of incompetence or corruption. “Minister Miscreaent did overlook his purchase of property in the area and failed to declare his conflict of interest before overseeing a change that resulted in a large windfall but he has since updated his assets appropriately and this certainly not a hanging offence.” Given that – in Australia – there is no capital punishment, even for murder, then nothing actually IS a hanging offence, so obviously if there are no hanging offences, then there is no crime or misdemeanour for which a minister could be regarded as having gone too far.
Yes, the expression “not a hanging offence” is silly but not as silly as the phrase “gold standard”. When Scott Morrison said that he wasn’t worried about the recent COVID-19 outbreak in New South Wales because they were the “gold standard”, I worried that our PM had no Understanding of what the term gold standard means. Simply, it’s a monetary system where a country’s currency or paper money has a value directly linked to gold. The USA abandoned it under Nixon and, in 2020, no country uses it. So was Morrison suggesting that NSW approach to the virus was something out-of-date and obsolete or was he suggesting that it was backed by gold?
Either way, one has to conclude that he thinks that Gladys has had the same sort of great year that he’s had. To recap briefly on why it’s been such a great year for ScoMo:
- He began the year in trouble, not merely for going off to Hawaii while the nations burned, but for having his office lie about it.
- HIs explanation of not being the one to hold a hose, led to some ribald comments and lots of mocking.
- He attempted a reset with lots of photos of maps and firefighters, where he was pointing in a way that suggested he had something to contribute, leading to various media outlets telling us that he’d learned his lesson.
- His attempt to shake the hands of unwilling people undercut his attempt at empathy, leading to suggestions that his empathy coach may, in fact, have been Andrew Bolt.
- With the outbreak of COVID-19 in Australia, he got to show his true leadership by telling us that there was nothing to worry about and that he was going to the football, but because of potential backlash, he changed his mind.
- He told us that schools were safe just before a number of schools were shut down because of the outbreaks of the virus.
- The auditor-general released a scathing report about how taxpayer funds were used in the lead-up to the previous election prompting the phrase “sports rorts” to be used everywhere except for Parliament where the term was deemed unacceptable.
- He left various people out of JobKeeper such as university staff
- He told us that we couldn’t stay under the doona forever.
- He showed that even though Australia was a small nation who couldn’t possible take the lead or even influence any action on climate change, we could be the world leader when it came to demanding an inquiry into China and the Coronavirus.
- His government failed to deliver the promise surplus in the May budget, but they did at least not have a deficit because they announced that there was really no point to doing a budget when they had no idea what was going on.
- He announced a big package for the Arts which we later discovered wouldn’t be delivered until they were back up and running and no longer needed money as desperately.
- He handled the escalating trade problem with China by telling them that they were wrong about everything.
- China has now stopped taking our coal as well as barley, wine and other imports.
- It was discovered that very little money had been spent on bushfire relief.
- Various ministers showed themselves to be corrupt, incompetent or both.
- Robodebt was settled, but the government still insisted they’d done nothing wrong every through they paid out over a billion dollars.
- His government delivered the largest deficit in our history and went deeper into debt than all the previous federal governments combined which people agreed was necessary because of the pandemic.
- His government announced that they wouldn’t be worrying about budget repair until unemployment was back down to appropriate levels.
- Some of his photoshoots are so obviously staged that it’s embarrassing, but in the most recent ones, the idea that standing by oneself in the country with your hands in your pockets seems to suggest that one is wanting to be a model for R.M Williams and not that one is a man of the people who belongs in the bush.
- There’s so many more things to add to this list that I could keep going for an hour and someone is bound to write one I forget in the comments that I’m just going to say “and the rest”.
So, all things considered, Morrison has had a great year. In spite of doing things that would have had the media calling for rioting in the streets, he has been congratulated, praised and has a high approval rating in the polls. Yes, the fact that he’s made just about every mistake in the book and it’s only been the premiers and the National Cabinet that’s saved him from himself. he’s still PM.
Anybody who’s managed to demonstrate such incompetence, with so many mis-steps and such a lack of empathy and not only keep their job, but actually have the media talk about them having a great year, has certainly had a great year…
THE heist of the US election by the deep state Biden crime family has gone into overdrive with Biden’s Democratic Party and the global media screaming “Biden won!” after he allegedly passed his 270 Electoral College votes needed to be president.
But Biden has not won. He is merely the apparent president-elect of a now legally disputed election fraught with violations of fair and open voting procedures.
And Australia’s Coalition government has endorsed the coup with PM Scott Morrison and his former boss Malcolm Turnbull congratulating Biden. Morrison took it even further, inviting Biden and his far-left radical running mate Kamala Harris to visit Australia.
President Trump’s closest southern neighbor, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said on Saturday he would not congratulate a winner in the U.S. presidential election until all legal challenges are decided. “With regard to the U.S. election, we are going to wait until all the legal matters have been resolved,” John Solomon’s Just the News reported the Mexican president as saying. But not PM ScoMo and his former boss Malcolm Turnbull.
Malcolm Turnbull Twitter post praising Joe Biden. ScoMo praised Biden too in a post-election speech.
The PM and his party apparatus could have chosen to hold back on full endorsement of Biden, but instead offered him and Harris a full, warm welcome to office in a detailed speech praising Biden’s alleged “deep understanding … of the national security issues that confront not only the United States but those more broadly across the world and a deep personal understanding, obviously, with his son Beau having served in Iraq.”
“But you may not know,” the PM continued “that president-elect Biden had two uncles that served in New Guinea during the Second World War, one of whom, was killed in New Guinea, and another who was seriously injured. So the relationship goes deep and is personal.”
And as if to drive home his support of “The Big Guy” named in Hunter Biden’s emails between him and his business partners, Morrison went on to invited Biden to next year’s 70th anniversary of the ANZUS treaty celebrations.
Biden’s alleged election meanwhile, is being called by Steve Bannon and others America’s “Colour Revolution”, that is the a highly-sophisticated psychological warfare operations used by the US and its allies to topple unfavourable Eastern European and Middle Eastern leaders.
In the case of America, its Colour Revolution has been combined with outright voting fraud that is being exposed across the nation, like the 5500-vote “glitch” in the Michigan county that flipped 6000 votes away from Donald Trump. The county secretary later tried to explain it away as a human error. But as noted by President Trump, the same software was used across the nation. Attorney Sidney Powell told Lou Dobbs on Fox Business there was a likelihood that 3% of early votes received digitally were through the “Hammer” and “Scorecard” programs used by the intelligence agencies.
“In addition they ran an algorithm to calculate votes they might need to come up with for Mr Biden in specific areas. I think that explains what happened in Michigan where the computer glitch resulted in a change of votes of about 5500 in favour of President Trump just in one of 47 districts. All those districts need to be checked for the quote software glitch end quote, that would change the result in Michigan dramatically.
“The same thing is happening in other states. We’ve had 100s of thousands of ballots mysteriously appear for solely Mr Biden, which is statistically impossible as a matter of mathematics. It can all be documented. We are putting it into materials that we will file in Federal Court and we will need to seek relief in multiple states to enjoin the certification of any election results.”
The screaming, champagne cork popping and dancing, started almost at the very moment that Trump’s personal attorney Rudi Giuliani announced his lawsuit against the state of Pennsylvania for repeatedly denying access to vote counting and scrutiny of ballots by Republican Party delegates. And the media, including Australia’s Nine Network, the ABC and others, continued to repeat the lie that claims of election fraud were “false” or “unfounded”.
Morrison simply played along with this as did Turnbull who posted on Twitter he was “relieved” by the result. Turnbull’s opposition to Trump has barely been hidden, while Morrison has yet to reveal where he actually stands. UK PM Boris Johnson also congratulated Biden on his fake “projected win”.
At Giuliani’s Philadelphia press conference media representatives literally screamed at him claiming the election had already been “called” by all the networks, to which Giuliani offered the obvious response that TV networks don’t decide elections (state officials do) and that courts can set aside elections if they are illegal.
He raised the possibility of courts setting aside the election results in Pennsylvania and other states. “The ballots that were not properly inspected should be thrown out and that number of ballots should be taken out of the count. That could affect the election,” he was reported as saying. “However, there certainly is enough evidence to disqualify a certain number of ballots. The ballots that were not properly inspected should be thrown out and that number of ballots should be taken out of the count. That could affect the election.”
Giuliani said President Trump was not going to concede with at least 600,000 ballots in question and this was confirmed when the president issued an official statement confirming that “this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor.”
More signatures are needed for this petition to Treasurer Josh Frydenberg to stop the removal of cash
(legal tender) as planned by the Liberal Party. Scott Morrison is known as a ‘bankers man’ and he is spearheading the move to a cashless society. The the LNP/ALP duopoly in concert with the banks and the United Nations will be able to control your every move.
Get your friends to sign it and tell them what will happen if the duopoly gets this through parliament.
Your grandma is next! Fight Morrison’s creeping cashless economy agenda
From the Australian Citizens Party
The Senate will soon vote on the Morrison government’s bill to extend the trials of the Indue cashless welfare card. These trials are part of the government’s and banks’ creeping cashless agenda, to force Australians into electronic payments and effectively trap them in banks. The government’s bill to ban cash transactions over $10,000 is part of the same agenda. While Australians angrily reacted in huge numbers to the $10,000 cash ban, which sparked an insurrection against the bill in the government’s own ranks, too many have failed to recognise the cashless welfare card is a foot in the door for the same agenda. If you oppose the push to a cashless economy, call cross-bench Senators Jacqui Lambie, Stirling Griff and Rex Patrick before Wednesday to demand they oppose the bill.
Don’t fall for the justification that the Indue cashless welfare card ensures welfare recipients in highly disadvantaged communities spend their money responsibly and not on alcohol and cigarettes. The card is a totalitarian technological short-cut that is a substitute for addressing the real causes of welfare dependency and drug and alcohol abuse in disadvantaged communities. It is also a trial of a program that is intended to be rolled out Australia-wide, which will include recipients of the aged pension. The government falsely and insultingly calls the pension welfare when in fact it is a payment for which pensioners have contributed all their lives. The trials currently include recipients of disability and carers payments.
On 11 September 2019, the Citizens Party exposed how the Indue cashless welfare card is part of the broader push for a cashless economy:
The Morrison government’s cashless welfare card, and draft $10,000 cash ban bill, are part of the program to force Australians into a cashless economy system that will enable the private banking cartel and government to monitor and measure their words-the financial activities of every Australian.
In 2012 the RBA [Reserve Bank of Australia]-the high priests of the financial system who conjured Australia into a debt and real-estate bubble, and now use monetary policy solely to pump more debt into the bubble to prop up the banks-conducted a review of the payments system, using its legislated powers, unique among central banks, to promote efficiency and competition in the payments system. That review led to the establishment of the Australian Payments Council (APC), which was founded by the Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA, now Australian Payments Network) to promote a strategic agenda for the Australian payments system through industry collaboration. The APC set out to create the platform for real time electronic payments clearing (including peer-to-peer consumers instantly paying each other through their phones), which is the infrastructure for a cashless economy. This idea became the New Payments Platform (NPP), and to coordinate the project and industry efforts to bring it to life, APCA engaged global accounting giant KPMG.
The NPP is now up and running, although in a fledgling state. It is jointly owned by 13 of the biggest financial institutions in Australia. Extraordinarily, the RBA itself is one of the owners-a massive conflict of interests for Australia’s central bank to effectively be in a business partnership with the private institutions it is supposed to regulate. Another curious name on the owners’ register is Indue, the private corporation that holds the contract to manage the government’s cashless welfare debit card, for which Indue is paid $10,000 per card to administer, and which the government wants to roll out Australia-wide.
While KPMG was coordinating the NPP, its former boss, Michael Andrew (now deceased)-the only Australian to ever become the worldwide boss of one of the Big Four global accounting firms-was chairing the government’s Black Economy Taskforce. In the Taskforce’s 2017 report, Andrew recommended the $10,000 cash ban to move people and businesses out of cash and into the banking system, which makes economic activity more visible, auditable and efficient. In other words, to force Australians on to the NPP!
With the Indue card the government is picking off welfare recipients to be the first forced into their cashless regime, but your grandma is next. Meanwhile the banks are succeeding in using the pandemic disruption to advance their plans to reduce cash use and make people more reliant on electronic payment systems.
Here’s the good news: although it’s officially still in the Parliament as a bill, the government’s $10,000 cash ban has stalled. The government has gone very quiet on the issue, and that is entirely due to the huge public backlash they received after unveiling the bill last year. The Australian people fought them back, but must continue to do so every time the government tries to push the cashless agenda. This cashless welfare card bill is one of those times, so the Citizens Party is calling on concerned Australians to contact the three cross-bench Senators before Wednesday to insist they oppose this bill.
Senator Jacqui LambiePh: (03) 6431 3112Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Senator Rex PatrickPh: (08) 8232 1144Email: email@example.com Senator Stirling GriffPh: (08) 8212 1409Email: firstname.lastname@example.org