Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News66,428 registered as at 10th January 2017
Latest Local News
Cairns News Stats - 44 countries reading every day
- 1,045,456 visits to our site for 2016
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Kur-World resort at Kuranda not yet beer and skittles
- Demonising the building blocks of life – carbon dioxide
- Australia Post CEO quits his $5.6m a year plum job-no more gifts to Muslim museum
- Christensen neck to neck with One Nation but Pauline does not support a bank Royal Commission
- New state of North Queensland here we come
- High Court restores unlawful ‘Queen of Australia’ in judicial process
- McDonalds nuke bacon because it could contaminate other food and lose Halal status
- Wilmar Sugar and the LNP rip up canegrowers contracts
- Our Investigation continues to expose Port Arthur
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link