Category Archives: Agenda 2030
2 April 2019: KAP Leader and Federal Member for Kennedy Bob Katter has commented on the 2019/20 budget.
- Budget surplus of $7.1 bn
General Budget comments:
“For the first time in 30 years our Government has committed to building dams and we praise all of the people that have fought the great battle to secure this wonderful breakthrough”.
“Government is reduced to arguing that some people should get more, some should get less.
“KAP we want to make the cake bigger so everyone gets more,” Mr Katter said.
- NQ Water Infrastructure Authority – establish 12 March 2019 (roll out Hells Gates Dam, HIPCO, Big Rocks Weir)
“This authority streamlines and overrides hurdles we’ve been made to jump through for the past 30 years.”
- $11.6m Mareeba Dimbulah Water Supply Scheme
“This is much needed and long overdue but we must go after with aggression. The North Australia Development Fund for the North Johnstone Transfer, the Upper Mitchell Dam, realignment of the Tully Hydro Penstock. Hell’s Gates Dam will supply almost all of North Qld’s baseload power, the Tully hydro realignment will provide all of North Qld’s peak load requirements.”
- $54m for Big Rocks Weir and Hell’s Gates
- $180m for Hughenden Irrigation Scheme (HIPCO)
“This is the culmination of a journey which started when my father took me, at the age of 18, to Charlie Phillott’s keyline irrigation scheme.
“The great battle for Bradfield, which we won, but then we watched within a year both the much maligned and greatest ever Bjelke Petersen Qld Government and the Malcolm Fraser Government both go down 11 months later.
“Hughenden will change the world as we know it. It is a template for 17 other schemes in North Qld and five in Northern Territory’s Western Gulf”
- $100bn over next decade
- $380m Townsville area
- Constructing stadium
- Port Channel Capacity Upgrade
- Preserving the Townsville Eastern Access Rail Corridor
“My great grandfather paid for the original two cranes which created Port of Townsville. He did get repaid later. This is a welcome initiative and will mostly benefit the North West area.
“The upgrades to the railway line – that line is there to service Mt Isa – fertiliser, copper, silver, lead and zinc. The major beneficiary is my homeland.”
- Roads of Strategic Importance – $50m Cairns to Northern Territory border, $200m Tennant Creek to Townsville
- $2.2bn for Safer Roads
“The notorious Feluga intersection and the Silkwood Kurrimine intersections on the Bruce Highway are in urgent need of funding. Whilst it is not notorious, the Mareeba bypass is vital.
“We are going after these projects with super aggression.”
- $1bn to improve freight routes and access to ports
“I’m thinking very strongly in terms of Normanton, which is out for 1-2 months of the year at the present moment with flooding; and which will become over the next three years the major live cattle port export terminal in Australia.
- $100m over four years to 2022-23 for regional airports
“Innisfail’s Mundoo Airport must be shortlisted for assistance. Through cyclones and flooding, it’s the only all-weather airport for the 80,000 people between Townsville and Cairns”.
- $2.2bn to fix blackspots, ageing bridges and funding to Councils for roads.
“It’s absolutely vital. I deeply regret that, except for the Mulgrave River Bridge, almost every bridge in Kennedy would fit into this category”.
- Another $200m for the fourth round of Building Betters Regions Fund
“We have got money under this fund before. It is the ‘big key’ to the water development in Georgetown, Normanton and the Mid-West, Cloncurry and back to Hughenden which we vitally need.”
- $150,000 for Kennedy through the Stronger Community Program
- $272m over four years for the Regional Growth Fund
- $6.3bn drought support
- $3.3bn flood support
- Establishing the Future Drought Fund
- NQ Livestock Industry Recovery Agency – providing long-term assistance, including $1.7bn low-interest loans.
- $3.9bn Emergency Response Fund
- Income tax exemption for qualifying grants made to producers, small businesses and non-profit organisations affected by NQ floods
- $4.3m from 2019-20 to improve and maintain National Drought Map
- Funding for schools in flood-affected areas
- Additional $3m mental health services for flood-affected people in North and Western Queensland
- One-off payment of $1,000 to students who between 25 January and 14 February 2019 received a qualifying payment and whose parental home is in the local government areas of Burdekin, Burke, Carpentaria, Cloncurry, Douglas, Flinders, Hinchinbrook, McKinlay, Richmond, Townsville or Winton. NB Qualifying payments are Assistance for Isolated Children Basic Boarding Allowance, Assistance for Isolated Children Second Home Allowance, Assistance for Isolated Children Distance Education Allowance, Abstudy school fees. This will be paid by 23 April 2019.
- $300m for two grant programs for restocking where farmers can access up to $400,000 to rebuild and restock.
- $5m over five years as part of $10m joint funded program with Queensland Government to tackle prickly acacia.
- $5m grant to the CWA to provide financial assistance’
“The prickly acacia has taken over one million of the five million hectares in the Mid-Western Gulf plains country. There’s controversy as to whether it’s an advantage or a weed and I’ve got to say that the ubiquitous nature of the tree, with no leaves for most of the year, I’m afraid on the other side of the fence, and I’m tremendously pleased at this money.
“Low Interest Loans– my rage at the current proposal, and I don’t want to pre-empt further discussions with Shane Stone, CEO of the NQ Livestock Industry Recovery Agency, but currently the scheme rescued the banks from their bad debt and imposes extra debt burden upon farmers.
“Banks wrote off their bad debts; under the current proposal, the banks’ bad debts have been removed and the farmers have been given an extra debt burden. That was no solution except for the banks.
$300m restocking: “This is much better – actual grants.”
- No Queensland funding for remote housing.
“The removal of the housing scheme is disastrous. Probably ¾ of the houses have an occupancy of 10-15 people in a house designed for 4-5 people. Desperately we need to recreate the housing scheme of the 80s utilising work for dole labour, exclusively local Indigenous labour, and give title deeds.
Bureau of Meteorology
- $77.2m over 23 years from 2019-20 to improve radar coverage in regional areas (including between Charters Towers and Hughenden, Burdekin and Flinders region rain gauges)
“This is vital because we did not have detailed rain gauges in 74-75 floods, in the upper flinders we were caught totally ambushed. Massive flooding did untold destruction; we didn’t know it was coming.”
- $137.8m over five years additional biosecurity funding
- $9.2m for yellow crazy ant
“Fantastically good news because we’ve raised repeatedly the issue of crazy ants.
“Biosecurity is essential, we have had constant breakdowns in quarantine, while most attributable to ‘free market’ policies, that just makes our case stronger for quarantine bolstering up.
Jobs and skills
- $525m skills package
- Create 80,000 new apprenticeships
- Double incentive payments to employers to $8,000 per placement
- New apprentices receive $2,000 incentive payment
- Ten new training hubs
- $62m to boost literacy, numeracy and digital skills
“We desperately need that (the $8,000 for employers for placements). We have numerous people in the mining industry at Mt Isa where the training skills have disappeared. Where there were 720 apprenticeships at MIMs there would be flat out being 2-3 dozen now (not entirely MIM’s fault). We would plead that the slipways, auto electricians, sugar mills, most of all our mining operations and Councils – they will benefit from this and we plead with them to take this money for NQ.
- $9bn for science research technology
- $20bn Medical Research Future Fund (previously announced)
“Medical research is one of the areas in Australia that is almost holding its own. I think it’s laudable that the government is concentrating on it.
- $80bn spend on healthcare
- $160m to improve Indigenous health
- $60m for James Cook University Tropical Enterprise Centre in Queensland to become Centre of Excellence in Tropical Medicine
- Upgrading Townsville Hospital
- Medicare Benefits Schedule, including diagnostic imaging for breast cancer and heart health checks
- $461m for youth mental health and suicide prevention
- 30 new Headspace centres
- Increased support for Indigenous youth
- Treatment for early psychosis
- Perinatal mental health
- Extra counselling for communities that have suffered natural disasters
- Increasing Breast Screen Australia from women aged 50-69 to 50-74
- $21.7m in 2019-20 for dental services in Queensland
- Heart of Australia, $12m three-year partnership providing mobile cardiology services. Heart of Australia will have two ‘Heart Buses’ on the road providing a number of health services on a fortnightly basis including gynaecology, neurology and endocrinology to residents of 16 towns including Dalby, Goondiwindi, Stanthorpe, St George, Charleville, Quilpie, Roma, Cloncurry, Emerald, Barcaldine, Blackall, Longreach, Winton, Hughenden, Charters Towers, Moranbah, Richmond, Weipa, Cooktown, Sarina, Palm island, Biloela, Childers, Proserpine and Ayr.
“This service saves the lives of those in the bush who would not otherwise access heart related services.
“You are twice as likely to die of heart issues if you live in the bush. The work that this organisation is doing could be described as work by the Good Lord himself.”
- $550m over five years from 2017-18 to strengthen rural, regional and remote health outcomes, in particular creating a new junior training doctor program to support training in rural settings
- Additional $84.1m over four years from 2018-19 for the RFDS to increase dental care, mental health and emergency aeromedical services.
- $8.2m over four years from 2018-19 to improve access to maternity services for women in rural and remote areas.
- $793.9m over four years from 2018-19 for the rural health and multidisciplinary health program to encourage recruitment and retention of health professionals in rural and remote Australia.
“We are deeply appreciative but I don’t think that is going to get us where we need to be. There is an extra 100 places at JCU Medical School and we need an extra $150,000 to be paid to doctors serving in private practice in towns in NQ, and public-private practice in these towns as well.
“But the government’s efforts are laudable but we just need change of direction.
- 10,000 new home care packages
- Additional financial support for residential care (capital works with a focus on regions)
“There are 2,500 people that need to go into aged care centres and we probably have less than 200 beds – an appalling shortfall.
“The home care program actually came out of the Mid-West. The pilot program started in Richmond and Hughenden and we pay those great pioneers a tribute today, as we see the full flowering of their work.
“Meals on Wheels needs assistance – less regulation and more assistance.
- $84m for carer respite
“One of best initiatives by Government in the last 30 years.
- One-off energy assistance payment (for pensioners) – $75/singles, $125/couples
- $10m detailed evaluation feasibility projects in North and Central Queensland
“All we want is the freedom to revert to use our balance of power to secure ‘operating cost only’ for electricity. Currently $2,500 per year per household, will be reduced to under $700.
“The silly nature of solar panels and subsidies and the ‘save the planet brigade’ and the most outrageous profiteering by the State Government – takes it up to costs of $3000m a year in what is just a secret tax and falls part heavily on families young families and our retirees. These are the last people on the planet that you should be taxing.
- $300bn to schools, an increase of 63 per cent
- Local school community program
- New scholarship program – 1,000 students a year to study in regional Australia
- $453m to extend pre-school education
- $9.8m over four years for non-government distance education schools
- Tax cuts for low and middle income-earners:
- For taxpayers earning up to $126,000/year (better off each year – single income $1,080, families with dual income $2,160).
- More than 10 million Australians will benefit. 4.5m will receive the full tax cut. To start 1 July 2019.
- Decreasing tax rate 32.5 per cent to 30 per cent from 1 July 2024 – 94 per cent of taxpayers will pay no more than 30 cents in the dollar.
“Government is reduced to arguing that some people should get more, some should get less.
“KAP we want to make the cake bigger so everyone gets more.
- Cut tax to 25 per cent
- New $2bn fund
- Instant asset write-off increased and expanded from $25,000 to $30,000 for businesses with turnover of up to $50 million
“Don’t want to denigrate benefits but it’s not about micro rearrangements. The emphasis is shallow to say the least.
Banking royal commission
- $600 million for ASIC and APRA to implement royal commission findings
“I am sickened by that proposal. They are two of the most disgraceful institutions I have ever dealt with in my 50 years of political life. I can give case after case where they have failed to act.
“What they do with their time nobody knows.
“To think they’re still there and getting money I find sickening.
- Banning excessive credit card surcharges
- Protecting retirement savings from undue erosion from inappropriate insurance premiums and excessive fees
- Establishing the Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- Establishing a compensation scheme of last resort
- Significantly broadening and increasing civil penalties
- Increasing ASIC’s and APRA’s powers
- Requiring mortgage brokers to work in best interests of their clients
Mistreatment of people with a disability royal commission
- Half a billion dollars for royal commission into the mistreatment of people with a disability
- $60m increase to export marketing development grants
- $29.4m over four years to enhance agricultural exports and trade
Multinational tax avoidance
- Crackdown to raise $12bn.
That the government would crack down on multinationals: “I believe in the tooth fairy and that the abominable snowman comes from Bedourie.”
- $3.5bn Climate Solutions package ($2bn to go to working with farmers and Indigenous communities)
- $100m Environmental Restoration Fund to improve water quality and erosion
- $3.1m in 2019-20 in Queensland for critical threats such as feral animals and weeds in world heritage areas
- $150,000 for Kennedy for the Communities Environment Program for community-based groups
“Pig numbers in North Queensland are currently at 10.5 million. This figure explodes to 25 million within six years without adequate management.
“The cassowary, the symbol of NQ, is doomed; the eggs are taken by the pigs. The turtles are doomed; eggs laid on the beach are now being totally taken by the pigs. The Julia Creek dunnart, Australia’s most endangered species, cannot survive the pigs. In part or overwhelmingly the turbidity impacting the Great Barrier Reef has to be coming from the pigs.
“Nothing is being done by the Government to oppress the pigs at all.
“There has to be serious money put forward here, although with proper licencing, we don’t need much money at all. The young blokes will go out hunting, but I will be the first to say it has to be tightly controlled in terms of days and areas, so we have complete security,”
- $328 m for women’s safety
- $82.2m for frontline services for women and children
- $78.4m to provide safe places for people impacted by family and domestic violence
- $68.3m for domestic and family violence prevention
- $64m for counselling services
- $35m for support and prevention strategies for First Australians
- Safer Communities Fund for religious organisations
- Funding to prevent bullying
- Expanding the cashless debit card
- $337m for drug strategy
- $20.1m over four years from 1 July 2020 to expand no-interest loans of up to $1,500 for women experiencing family and domestic violence.
- $680m to support service men and women deployed overseas.
- Joint agreement on a comprehensive strategic partnership between Australia and Singapore through the Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative – 14,000 Singapore armed forces unilateral training for up to 18 weeks annually. One of the two sites in Greenvale. Singapore Government will provide $2.25bn, providing an estimated $50m spent in Queensland annually during construction. Construction will commence in third quarter of 2019.
- Extending the Farm Household Allowance (forced sale of livestock will be exempt from the income test)
- $8.7m over 11 years to set up mandatory code of conduct for dairy industry
- $1.9m to develop national agriculture workforce strategy
- $24.6m 2019-20 in Queensland for improving cattle supply chain
- $71.7m 2019-20 for northern Australia roads – Queensland component
- $2.9m 2019-20 for national leadership for agriculture innovation
- $15m for wild dog fencing
“I can’t believe that the LNP and the Nationals not only voted against a minimum price scheme for milk but argued against it. Using arguments that would oppose any survival program for rural industries.
“Farmers everywhere else in world get 41% of their income from the government. Our farmers get nothing from the government.
“We have an artificially high dollar, propped up to nearly twice its value.
“Beef and sugar industries have been cheated out of half their incomes because of an inflated dollar. Finally on the home market you only have 2 places to sell agriculture produce to – the supermarket duopoly. And the LNP and Nationals are running around talking about codes of conduct!
- $160m for two additional rounds of the Mobile Blackspot Funding Program.
by Alex Bruce US correspondent
As the creator of some of the finest independent documentaries on YouTube, TruthstreamMedia have been on the leading edge of our descent into censorship, at times chronicling their own struggles with Google’s algorithms.
Under the rubric of countering misinformation, Google has been making presentations on their new “anti-fake news system” at places like the Munich Security Conference, a venue that’s supposed to be about countering the threat of terrorist attacks in Europe.
The goal is to build an Artificial Intelligence that will authorize and verify all the information being shared in the videos on their platform, for the purpose of categorizing and suppressing anything that contradicts Google’s Corporatist politics. The ultimate goal appears to be to make the Alternative Media disappear, despite this genre being what built YouTube and what continues to make it so great.
Their automated censorship systems, of course will do nothing to suppress or de-platform such “news” outlets CNN and MSNBC for aggressively lying and broadcasting seditious propaganda for the past 2 years and putting the world and especially Americans through the Hell of a psychological civil war, in their conspiracy to overthrow the President.
For Alphabet-Google-YouTube, treason against the US is OK but dissidence against Globalism is not.
Running Time: 50 mins
by Jim O’Toole in our Canberra bureau
This ignorant little 17 year old wanker, Will Connolly from Victoria should have had his face rubbed in the mess for breaking an egg on the head of 68 year old Senator Fraser Anning.
Anning instinctively struck this Greens moron and Islamic sycophant in the mouth twice as a reaction to the egg assault.
Any other red-blooded Australian male would have done the same but some would have knocked this retard to the ground.
The pansies of the Greens and ALP would have asked for more eggs to be slammed onto their empty heads.
We applaud Fraser’s reaction but wish it would have been much harder.
Unfortunately the first wack was with an open hand, but the second was a good hit. Well done Fraser just shows older Queensland bush boys can still mix it with the Victoria riff raff.
This dumbed down scumbag obviously is a cowardly king hitter and would never have tried this stunt if Fraser had seen him first. Connolly arranged for the Channel 9 camera to be on him before he struck.
Would Connolly go a couple of rounds in the ring with Anning? Never!
His obviously neglected upbringing would see him run in the opposite direction.
The myopic Victoria Police say they are investigating Anning for hitting this idiot. Anning has nothing to worry about.
Victoria Police can’t even find the dozen black African gangs wandering Melbourne streets assaulting and robbing Australians.
Hang in there Fraser!
(Natural News) As usual, the lying mainstream media is busy plastering up fake headlines all over the place about the latest mass shooting incident that took place in New Zealand, describing the alleged shooter as a “Trump-supporting white supremacist” who hates Muslims for being brown. But the guy’s own 1,500-page manifesto, which Big Tech is actively trying to scrub from the web, by the way, tells a much different story.
Far from being a rally-attending apologist for President Donald Trump like the fake media is now claiming, 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant, the man whom Australian media outlets have named as the shooter, is a self-described “eco-fascist by nature” – meaning he’s a Leftist that’s more aligned with Democrats than Republicans.
Tarrant clearly wrote in his rambling manifesto, in response to a question he apparently posed to himself, that he certainly does not support President Trump.
“As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no,” were Tarrant’s exact words, unequivocally indicating that, contrary to fake news claims, he likely wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat.
Tarrant’s diary goes on to reveal that he’s anything but a conservative, and is actually more aligned with radical domestic terrorist groups like Antifa. In response to another question he posed to himself about where he aligns both politically and socially, Tarrant had this to say, in no uncertain terms:
“The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.”
In other words, Tarrant is a full-fledged communist, just like Democrat Darling and failed 2016 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, who actually grew up in communist China and has had nothing but positive things to the media as “good.”
Brenton Tarrant says his intent was to spark civil war in America, claims Candace Owens “influenced me above all”
As to why Tarrant decided to carry out this particular attack, his manifesto reveals that one of his primary aims was to “create conflict” between opposing ideologies in the United States as it concerns legal gun ownership. His apparent hope was that this ongoing battle over the Second Amendment would result in another civil war, which he believes “will eventually balkanize the U.S. along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”
Tarrant also bizarrely credited conservative pundit Candace Owens for being the person that “radicalized” him and “influenced me above all,” further describing Owens as someone whose insights and views “helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness.”
Keep in mind that Candace Owens is a black woman, which suggests that Tarrant isn’t doing a very good job at being the “white supremacist” that the fake news media is claiming he is. Further, he describes himself as transitioning from communism, to anarchism, to libertarianism, to eco-fascist, which further suggests that he’s not quite stable in the noggin.
But almost none of this is being reported in the mainstream news, as fake headline after fake headline pushes the narrative that Tarrant is no different than you’re average Trump supporter. Even worse are the escalating Leftist dog whistles against white people, conservatism, patriotism, and gun rights – as if some deranged New Zealander has anything to do with these things here in the United States.
Had this incident been inverted, with a deranged Muslim storming into a Christian church and murdering several dozen innocent people, you can be sure that the mainstream media would be working overtime to conceal the shooter’s ethnic and religious identity. And anyone who actually told the truth in this hypothetical scenario would have been immediately labeled “Islamophobic.”
But because the shooter in this case has lighter skin and doesn’t claim that Allah is God, fake news outlets are having a heyday branding him with all sorts of anti-white, anti-Trump stereotypes in an attempt to foment more Leftist rage against Caucasians, while simultaneously fueling anti-Second Amendment sentiments.
“It’s like clockwork,” wrote one commenter at The Gateway Pundit about the fake news media’s tired and obvious tactic of exploiting tragedies like this to promote their anti-American agendas.
“The left immediately exploits tragedy and horror as a tool to bludgeon their opposition and critics and promote their agenda. The dead and dying have not even been moved from the scene before they start in with their hateful ideological harangue. They don’t mourn the victims, they cheer the political potential of their demise. That isn’t just sick, it’s evil.”
by Viv Forbes science writer
The facts behind Aboriginal recognition and Clinton’s insidious influence over indigenous land owners claiming 60 per cent of Australian land area
from Gil May
Why have Australian governments tipped money into Hillary Clinton’s Clinton Foundation helping to kill our coal industry? That it gave Julia Gillard a job and effectively a platform to continually spruik Hillary Clinton for president shows just how this very dodgy Foundation works.
The Australian taxpayer shovelled at least $88 million into the Clinton Foundation and associated entities from 2006 to 2014, reaching a peak of $10.3 million in 2012-13, Gillard’s last year in office.
On the Clinton Foundation website, AusAID and the Commonwealth of Australia score separate entries in the $10 million-plus group of donors, one rung up from American teacher unions.
In 2009-10 Kevin Rudd handed over another $10 million to the foundation for climate research, part of $300 million he squandered on a Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute.
Gillard also donated $300 million of our money to the Clinton-affiliated Global Partnership for Education.
Lo and behold, she became chairman in 2014 and has been actively promoting Clinton as president ever since — in a campaign video last December slamming Trump, in opeds trumpeting the next woman president and in appearances with Clinton spruiking girls’ education.
The Abbott government topped up the left-wing organisation’s coffers with another $140 million in 2014, bringing total Australian largesse to $460 million, according to a press release from Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.
And yet, apart from the beautiful friendship with Gillard, what did Australia get from the Clintons for all that cash?
A whole lot of trouble is what.
Wikileaks emails released at the time shows that Australian green groups have been secretly funded to destroy our coal industry by environmental activists connected to the Clinton campaign.
The email account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveals extraordinary details of the sabotage of the $16 billion Adani coalmine in Queensland, which has damaged Australia’s national interest and denied cheap electricity to millions of poor Indians.
Last August John Hepburn, former Greenpeace activist and founder of Australian anti-coal group the Sunrise Project, sent a crowing email to his American paymasters, the Sandler Foundation, which is also a major donor to the Clinton Foundation. (Founder Herb Sandler and mate George Soros funded another Clinton-aligned progressive group, the Centre for American Progress, previously chaired by Podesta.)
“The Adani Carmichael mine and the whole Galilee Basin fossil fuel industrial complex is in its death throes,” Hepburn wrote in the email forwarded to Podesta.
“I am going to buy a few bottles of bubbly for a celebration with the (Environmental Defenders Office) legal team, our colleagues at GetUp, Greenpeace, 350.org, ECF, Australian Youth Climate Coalition, Mackay Conservation Group, Market Forces and the brilliant and tireless Sunrise team.”
In another email forwarded to Podesta, Hepburn panics about a then Abbott government inquiry into environmental charities and discusses hiding Sunrise’s sources of funding to safeguard its charitable tax status.
Hepburn boasts about the latest legal blow to Adani, when the Federal Court overturned its approval and the Commonwealth Bank quit the project.
In it he now wants to “escalate the campaign towards the other 3 big Australian banks”.
And he mocks miners who “try to claim that there is some kind of foreign-funded and tightly orchestrated conspiracy to systematically destroy the Australian coal industry. (I seriously don’t know where they get these wacky ideas from!)”
The Break-up of Australia: The Real Agenda behind Aboriginal Recognition.
As if it’s not bad enough that foreign-funded activists are meddling with our largest export earner, Podesta’s emails also detail their insidious influence on indigenous land owners who blocked the Adani mine using powerful native title rights.
This alliance of green groups with native title owners is a frightening development detailed in a new book by historian Keith Windschuttle, The Break-up of Australia: The Real Agenda behind Aboriginal Recognition.
He reveals the imminent expansion of native title claims, either approved or quietly being processed, stretch across a whopping 60 per cent of the Australian continent, an area twice the size of Western Europe.
Already 6000sq km of the Kidman cattle empire in the Kimberley has been given, via native title, to green activists to be converted from productive cattle country to a wildlife conservation area.
“In return, the Yulumbu people get a paltry $50,000 a year royalty,” Windschuttle writes.
“As a flora and fauna sanctuary it is economically defunct for the foreseeable future.”
At worst, writes Windschuttle, the mooted referendum for indigenous constitutional recognition, proposed by Gillard in 2012, could pave the way for a separate Aboriginal state on native title land, funded by taxation, royalties and lease payments — passive welfare in another guise.
At the very least, the alliance between foreign-funded green groups and indigenous owners gives environmentalists the opportunity to take whole swathes of Australia out of the productive economy and shut down industries they don’t like, from coal mines in Queensland to cattle farms in Western Australia.
Thanks for nothing, Hillary and Julia.
As the Clinton Fund is now under investigation in the US, what has the Australian government done to recover our money?
Many people worked hard to pay in taxes, that would have gone a long way to building new dams for our drought stricken farmers or new hospitals.
The Labor Member for Cook, Cynthia Lui, from Yam Island in the Torres Strait, is urging northern recreational anglers to record their catches.
In the Cairns Post ‘Household Fish Quiz’ Cynthia is asking weekend fishermen to make and send these records to the Fisheries Department so they can collate the numbers and species being landed.
Any fisherman who falls for this entrapment would be a complete fool.
By hook, line or sinker Cynthia’s carefully woven spider web is enticing you to tell big brother about your catch so the Marxists of the State Labor Government can introduce much tougher legislation to regulate amateur and sports fishermen.
Look at what the Labor Government has just done to the professional fishing fleet.
The hard pressed fishermen of the local fleet have been forced to spend thousands to install GPS devices which record their vessel’s every movement in real time even if crossing a ‘Green’ area to get to regulated fishing grounds.
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries intends to make fishmeal of those few struggling commercial fishermen left in the north.
Up and up will go the cost of ‘fishing licences’ (and fish) and soon you will need a licence to buy a rod or hook.
We urge all fishermen, commercial or amateur to revolt against the fascist Queensland Government. There is not a court of competent jurisdiction in Australia.
Read senator-in-exile Rod Culleton’s foray into the UK court system which has systematically overturned any authority of an Australian court which functions under the fictitious ‘Queen of Australia.’
Don’t fall for it Queensland fishermen. Never ever vote for the communists of the ALP! – contributed by a recreational fisherman
Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to seize all guns – forcing the people into civil war, ignoring the Second Amendment
by Jay Greenberg, Neon Nettle
Clearly outraged by news that President Donald Trump is declaring a national emergency to build his proposed wall along the US Southern Border, Nancy Pelosi lashed out during a press conference, warning that Democrats could also use the measure to enforce gun control and seize Americans’ weapons.
House Speaker Pelosi (D-CA) warned Republicans on Thursday to consider the “threshold that they are crossing” by supporting President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the border. The Democratic leader said the move could open the door to future Democrats in the White House declaring a national emergency to force issues like gun control. After forcing the president’s hand on the issue of border security, Pelosi said in a separate statement that “declaring a national emergency would be a lawless act, a gross abuse of the power.”
Trump is signing a spending bill on Friday to keep the government open while declaring a national emergency to get more funding for his border wall. In response to the move, Pelosi said Republicans “have some unease about it no matter what they say” because “if the president can declare an emergency on something that he has created as an emergency, an illusion that he wants to convey, just think of what a president with much different values can present to the American people.”
Pelosi said she is not advocating presidents doing an “end run around Congress,” but warned that a “Democratic president can” declare national emergencies as well on issues like gun control. “The precedent that the president is setting is something that should be met with great unease and dismay by the Republicans,” Pelosi added.
“Let’s talk about today—the one-year anniversary of another manifestation of the epidemic of gun violence in America,” Pelosi said, in reference to the one-year anniversary of the Parkland shooting. “That’s a national emergency.” “Why don’t you declare that a national emergency, Mr. President? “I wish you would.” She emphasized that Republicans should “have some dismay about the door that they are opening, the threshold that they are crossing” with Trump’s expected declaration of a national emergency at the border.
Australia is a signatory to Agenda 21. We were signed up by the Federal Government in 1992. As with America, Local Government Authorities have implemented ‘model statutes’ directly from this massive anti-development UN document. Don’t miss this great video of author Rosa Koire (link at bottom of page) exposing the green agenda.
Agenda 21 document:
by Alex Bruce
It’s funny how so many topics once deemed to be “Tinfoil Hat conspiracy theories” keep getting proven to be fact. Concern about Agenda 21, aka the United Nations’ plan for Sustainable Development(depopulation) is an example.
Agenda 21 was placed front and center before Americans last week in the form of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ Green New Deal. Among its unrealistic goals, the Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely “transitioning” the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power.
What few will admit is that this plan implies genocide. As evidenced by the collapse of Rome and demonstrated repeatedly by successive societies, the halving of energy consumption leads directly to the collapse of human populations.
As a Bay Area forensic commercial real estate appraiser and expert witness, Rosa Koire observed how property owners in Northern California have been barred from using their own properties, making these cheap when the Government wants to acquire them for Eminent Domain.
While investigating this, Koire ran into Agenda 21 – or as she calls it, “The biggest public relations scam in the history of the world,” and how this global plan aims to break down economies and to depopulate areas considered to be rural or suburban, concentrating populations into larger cities.
“This is the plan. It’s the loss of our industry, our agriculture, our food independence. Ultimately, it’s the loss of our sovereignty, as a free nation…It’s social engineering…it’s the acceptance of what I call the ‘new poverty’.”
She covers the anti-human Senate Bill 1867, which brands the common people as “enemy combatants” in the eyes of the Government and she describes how Agenda 21 is being rolled-out – never by name – this is carefully avoided. Hence, the Green New Deal. Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their “communitarian” ethos and we need only look to the economic disaster now facing Germany to see what such anti-growth green economic policies have wrought.
As Koire points out, Agenda 21 is a global initiative being carried out locally. But there is hope on the horizon, in that the Yellow Vest protests have now begun to emerge in Germany, while they continue to rage in France. The Gilets Jaunes are a direct response to the implementation of such anti-human Agenda 21 policies.
Running Time: 35 mins
by Viv Forbes, science writer
It is urgent that all Australian politicians understand the dangers in the Paris Climate Agreement. Here are TEN REASONS to EXIT PARIS NOW:
- The science is NOT settled – hundreds of scientists in Australia and thousands more throughout the world reject the theory that human production of carbon dioxide is driving dangerous global warming. And the 102 computerised climate models have always predicted more warming than has occurred. (They got it right once, 39 years ago.)
- 2.There is no unusual global warming. Since the last ice age ended there have been warm eras hotter than today’s modern warming – the warm peaks are getting lower, not higher. Climate has always changed in response to forces far greater than human activities. The endless procession of man-made scare campaigns about cooling, warming, ice melting, sea levels, ocean acidity, cyclones and droughts have all proved false.
- 3. Carbon dioxide is NOT a pollutant – it is an invisible natural gas that supplies the whole food chain. More carbon dioxide is beneficial to the biosphere – forests, grasses and crops grow better thus benefitting all animal life that relies on plants.
- The populous world nations are unlikely to curb their CO2 emissions – China, India, Russia, Brazil, USA, Japan, SE Asia, Indonesia, Africa and the Arab world will ignore Paris limits.
- Despite 20 years of favourable promotion, subsidies, taxes, targets and propaganda the contribution of the intermittent energy producers (wind and solar) to world energy supplies is trivial – about 3% (see if you can find “solar” in the graph below.)
- Despite 20 years of favourable promotion, subsidies, taxes, targets and propaganda the contribution of the intermittent energy producers (wind and solar) to world energy supplies is trivial – about 3% (see if you can find “solar” in the graph below.)
- Australian energy policies, taxes and targets are making electricity more costly and less reliable, hurting consumers and driving industry off-shore. And once they have ruined electricity and coal their next targets will be agriculture and motorists.7
- With no nuclear power, no geothermal power, limited hydro potential and increasing barriers to gas exploration, Australia has few options except coal for cheap reliable grid power, and oil products for transport.8
- With a huge continent, a small population and heavy reliance on exports, each Australian will be heavily penalised by the Paris Agreement for the emissions associated with exports consumed by others.9
- Compliance with the Paris Agreement will destroy industries and jobs, encourage bureaucracy and transfer controls and money to affiliates of the United Nations
- Should the world experience even modest cooling in the decades ahead Australia will urgently need increased supply of reliable power for homes and industry and the global atmosphere will need more carbon dioxide plant food.