Category Archives: Corporate Government
This video has many clips of massive street marches across Italy in July this year waging war against the Italian government and its implementation of the New World Order.
This video without doubt proves conclusively all of Australia’s major media organisations have colluded with the Liberal/Labor government to censor any anti-vaccination activities outside of Australia.
If any of our Australian readers have seen these demonstrations on any news bulletin please advise.
Malcolm and Lucy Turnbull have much to lose due to Lucy’s directorship of a large pharmaceutical company.
We will follow up the Italian campaign as soon as we contact our European correspondent.
The Queenland Environment and Heritage Protection Department has replied to a letter of complaint from Mr Keith Courte. He has kindly sent a copy of this reply to his scathing accusations of mismanagement by the Environment and Heritage Protection Department.(see story July 28 cairnsnews)
Notably the EHP writer has ignored the more serious allegations and naturally denies most of it.
In particular the writer denies no aerial incendiary burns have been carried out by EHP staff. Mr Courte said neighbours had been burnt out without notification by officers.
He said one neighbour had written to the EHP complaining about fires along the boundary which burnt out a part of this adjoining freehold property.
The neighbour had been notified about proposed burning off by EHP along a small section but the officers apparently burnt along the entire somewhat inaccessible boundary without notification.
And on it goes. This is a typical example of bureaucracy gone mad and is but a minor example of the Labor government’s mismanagement plans for the entire national park estate on the Peninsula.
If the Cape York Land Council gets its way this Labor/Green government will get the big shove by Peninsula inhabitants at the upcoming election.
Before reading the following document, please re-charge your can of bullshit repellent.
After spending one month in jail allegedly for contempt of court, Corporation-buster David Walter will attend a call-over to detail the charges against him and set down a trial date.
Mr Walter says the Magistrates Court has no authority and the case against him cannot continue.
A senior Magistrate from Brisbane will preside at the mention.
After Mr Walter’s original hearing over his alleged bankruptcy he ended up in a scuffle with two large Court Protection Officers who threw the former Police prosecutor to the floor, handcuffing him and removing him from the courtroom.
Twenty witnesses seated in the public gallery swore statements immediately after the assault by the two officers, stating Mr Walter did not assault the two men.
One officer claimed he was assaulted and has filed serious assault charges against Mr Walter.
‘My’ Corporate Government led by CEO Annastacia Palaszczuk is in serious Constitutional jeopardy should Mr Walter get a proper hearing.
Green preferences are driving the Labor Government’s proposed draconian environmental policies as a trade-off for the Adani coal mine approval.
A source close to the ALP is warning Wild Rivers “on steroids” rebadged as ‘Pristine Rivers’ will be put back on the table along with revamped, tough vegetation management laws should the ALP win the upcoming election.
The source said revisiting Wild Rivers and vegetation management laws are on the agenda for the upcoming State ALP conference to be held in Townsville at the Convention Centre on July 28 and 29.
A World Heritage listing over the Laura sandstone escarpment country, mooted by the State Government, also looms large for the people of the Peninsula.
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad is moving to pacify the Greens’ hostility over approvals to allow Australia’s largest coal mine in Central Queensland to go ahead.
Trad and her colleague, Environment and Heritage Protection Minister Stephen Miles, have not yet taken into consideration the strident opposition of Cape York Peninsula communities, the Cape York Land Council and pastoralists alike, some of whom claim they will campaign against the party at the State election expected on November 4 this year.
Pastoralists and some communities believe a World Heritage nomination by the State Government will be the precursor for listing the entire Peninsula, in effect the beginning of the end for the economic prosperity of Aboriginal communities sitting on vast tracts of grazing property.
In a recent radio interview, Chairman of the CYLC, Richie AhMat castigated the proposed new versions of Wild Rivers and vegetation laws as well as the existing environmental overlays on most Aboriginal freehold and Deed of Grant in Trust land(DOGIT) covering nearly one half of the land area of the Peninsula.
Referring to the Wild Rivers legislation, Mr AhMat asked how the government expected Aboriginal people to start up businesses and to be economically viable “when these land restrictions appear out of nowhere?”
“You can’t talk about economic development on one hand and you can’t talk about indigenous employment on the other, and you can’t talk about Northern Australia on both hands.”
In reply to a question about the as yet undisclosed ‘Pristine Rivers’ policy Mr AhMat alluded to funding that had been allocated in the past two state budgets purportedly for consultation with traditional owners.
He said he was worried about all the rivers in Cape York which could be affected by a lock up policy.
“All of our rivers in Cape York are fresh water rivers, water is a huge commodity now and nobody in their wildest dreams 10 years or fifteen years ago expected them to buy a bottle of fresh water,” Mr Ah Mat said.
“To buy a bottle of fresh water is more than a litre of fuel.
“Why does the government want to lock up Cape York, because they have a 20 to 30 year plan but they aren’t talking to anybody, it’s all secretive because we are out of sight and out of mind.
“We fought long and hard against the wild rivers, long and hard and we were untied as one on Cape York.
“This Pristine Rivers believe me there are rumblings about it in 1 William Street (Executive Building) now.
“This legislation over land is going to block everything.”
Gordon Rasmussen, Katters Australian Party candidate for the Cook electorate, which takes in all of Cape York, agreed with Mr Ah Mat.
“It looks like Northern Development is just a talk fest because what Mr Ah Mat says about locking up all the rivers and land on Cape York makes a mockery of the $5 billion federal fund for northern land development,” Mr Rasmussen pointed out.
“How does the federal government expect to achieve anything in an area like the Peninsula to help economic development for struggling communities when the State Government has divided up most of the Aboriginal land into nature reserves, national parks and heritage areas?
“If the Labor Party gets back into government we are all in for a very rough trot.”
July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.
How many Australians know the CIA planned, implemented and setup covert operations with their own bank(Nugan Hand) operating in Sydney that removed the Whitlam Labor government as they manipulated unions, the Governor General and Liberal party politicians.
It all stemmed from a conception that had been in place for several decades, the idea Whitlam was not to renew agreements that would allow US Government- created spy establishments to continue operating around Australia .
This story we have published “The CIA in Australia” is based on a detailed transcript from a Melbourne based radio station interviews with witnesses and whistleblowers in October 1986.
Further substantiation is from the movie -”The Snowman and The Falcon” – a true story of CIA systems analyst Christopher Boyce whose whistleblowing led to this movie featuring his spying, and revealing CIA involvement in the demise of the Whitlam government. Starring Sean Penn and Timothy Hutton.
As the USA dance on Donald Trump over alleged Russian manipulation of the recent American election by this same CIA who removed an Australian government, this book needs to be read – FREE E-book – and get it out there.
News Updates from CLG 03 July 2017
Previous edition: USS Reagan crew can sue Japanese company over Fukushima nuclear disaster – court
US authorities tapped 3 mln phones in single wiretap order in 2016 | 01 July 2017 | It took US authorities a single wiretap order to intercept and record over 3 million phone calls and messages last year, the Wiretap Report 2016, published by the United States Courts, revealed. The intercepts were carried out over the course of two months by an undisclosed government agency, which applied for the wiretap order in late 2015, according to the report, brought to media attention by the ZDNet website.
NSA’s use of ‘traffic shaping’ allows unrestrained spying on Americans | 22 June 2017 | A new analysis of documents leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden details a highly classified technique that allows the National Security Agency to “deliberately divert” US internet traffic, normally safeguarded by constitutional protections, overseas in order to conduct unrestrained data collection on Americans. According to the new analysis, the NSA has clandestine means of “diverting portions of the river of internet traffic that travels on global communications cables,” which allows it to bypass protections put into place by Congress to prevent domestic surveillance on Americans. The new findings, published Thursday, follows a 2014 published paper, which theorized that the NSA, whose job it is to produce intelligence from overseas targets, was using a “traffic shaping” technique to route US internet data overseas so that it could be incidentally collected under the authority of a largely unknown executive order.
Australia to Seek Greater Powers on Encrypted Messaging at ‘Five Eyes’ Meeting | 25 June 2017 | Australia said on Sunday it will push for greater powers to tackle the use of encrypted messaging services used by terrorists and criminals at an upcoming meeting of ministers from the “Five Eyes” intelligence network. The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, will meet in the Canadian city of Ottawa next week, where they will discuss tactics to combat terrorism and border protection, two senior Australian ministers said. Australia has made it clear it wants tech companies to do much more to give intelligence and law enforcement agencies access to encrypted communications.
‘Petya’ ransomware attack stems from NSA exploit – Snowden, security experts | 27 June 2017 | The Petya ransomw-re that spread across the globe Tuesday was made possible thanks to EternalBlue – a hacking tool used by the NSA to exploit a Windows vulnerability it left open for five years, Edward Snowden and security experts have said…”How many times does @NSAGov’s development of digital weapons have to result in harm to civil infrastructure before there is accountability?” Snowden tweeted. The NSA’s hacking team, Equation Group (or Tailored Access Operations), lost control of its trove of hacking exploits and, last August, a group calling themselves the Shadow Brokers announced it had access to those tools.
Party duopoly throw farmers to the wolves
The Queensland Government’s Farm Business Debt Mediation Act, which it is spruiking in a media release today, is a ruse to cover the fact it has completely failed to address the farm debt crisis.
“It’s another frightening example of a government putting ambulances at the bottom of the cliff,” Member for Mount Isa Robbie Katter said.
Robbie is warning people not to be fooled by the Government’s ‘solution’ which comes into play next month. “A farm debt mediation mechanism doesn’t solve the debt problem, it just means that when the farmer is finally completely crippled by debt, they can shut their business efficiently. It’s a complete slap in the face to the entire agriculture industry,” Robbie said.
In March this year, the government and LNP refused to support KAP’s Rural Debt Bill, which would have addressed the unsustainable levels of farm debt, which is bringing Queensland’s agriculture industry to its knees.
“Through the Rural Debt and Drought Taskforce that I chaired in this parliament, it was clear that the debt problem is massive and that a significant response from the Government was required to address it,” Robbie said.
“In 2015, I thought the Palaszczuk Government was serious about identifying solutions to address rural debt issues with the formation of a Rural Debt and Drought Taskforce. I was wrong. Just like the opposition they prefer to leave it to the market. This approach has delivered a declining sugar industry, a decimated dairy industry and some of the most expensive gas and electricity in the world.”
“Governments intervene in markets all the time. Between the Clean Energy Finance Corporation and the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, there’s about $5 billion worth of low-interest loans to help stimulate the industry. However, when it comes to supporting agriculture, and particularly family enterprises, the Government doesn’t want to touch it”.
“Instead of supporting KAP’s Rural Debt Bill, which was created off the back of extensive investigation and consultation, and would have made a real difference to fixing the rural debt problem, the government pushed through its mediation act to make it look like it was doing something,” Robbie said.
“It’s a disgrace. It’s just another example of how little the major parties care about anything that’s happening outside of Brisbane.”
Member for Buderim and Queensland One Nation Leader Steve Dickson believes Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has brought democracy to it’s knees in Queensland after refusing to answer a Question Without Notice during budget week claiming it was actually two questions.
“On Wednesday I asked the Premier ‘While every day Queenslanders and businesses are finding it difficult to pay electricity bills and keep their heads above water financially, how many Queensland government employees are receiving taxpayer funded salaries in excess of $200,000 per annum?’ It was a very straight single question”, Mr Dickson said.
He added, “In part the Premier replied. ‘There are a couple of questions there; I will take the last one first. I am happy if the member wants to put that question on notice and I will get back to him about it. I do not have that information off the top of my head.’ There were not two questions, only one. It was a question about the number of government employees on salaries in excess of $200,000 when considering that so many people struggle to pay their power bills!”
“The Premier was obviously rattled by my question, as I understand salaries account for more than 40 per cent of the entire state budget. But more particularly it’s the high priced bureaucrats Queenslanders should know about. I asked the question two days ago. The Premier needs to answer the question before she heads overseas tomorrow. Queenslanders deserve an answer”, Mr Dickson said