Category Archives: corruption
David Walter has sent advice regarding his next court appearances.
Cairns Magistrate Court October 16, 2017 to face charges of failing to submit a form relating to his bankruptcy action
Cairns Magistrates Court October 30, 2017 to face an assault charge against a court protection officer
We suggest anyone with an interest in the bogus charges against Walter listen to the Australian Patriot Radio podcast on Cairns News.
Harry Palmer from “Australian Patriot Radio” conducted an interview with John ?? who delivers a mine field of information of how QLD Beaty government manipulated the system to remove all peoples rights without them knowing, they do not even own their own property and that David Walter exposing this and more is being silenced by a corrupt judicial system about to collapse.
There are two parts to this podcast you need to hear to be informed … Click the pic below to listen
This video has many clips of massive street marches across Italy in July this year waging war against the Italian government and its implementation of the New World Order.
This video without doubt proves conclusively all of Australia’s major media organisations have colluded with the Liberal/Labor government to censor any anti-vaccination activities outside of Australia.
If any of our Australian readers have seen these demonstrations on any news bulletin please advise.
Malcolm and Lucy Turnbull have much to lose due to Lucy’s directorship of a large pharmaceutical company.
We will follow up the Italian campaign as soon as we contact our European correspondent.
After spending one month in jail allegedly for contempt of court, Corporation-buster David Walter will attend a call-over to detail the charges against him and set down a trial date.
Mr Walter says the Magistrates Court has no authority and the case against him cannot continue.
A senior Magistrate from Brisbane will preside at the mention.
After Mr Walter’s original hearing over his alleged bankruptcy he ended up in a scuffle with two large Court Protection Officers who threw the former Police prosecutor to the floor, handcuffing him and removing him from the courtroom.
Twenty witnesses seated in the public gallery swore statements immediately after the assault by the two officers, stating Mr Walter did not assault the two men.
One officer claimed he was assaulted and has filed serious assault charges against Mr Walter.
‘My’ Corporate Government led by CEO Annastacia Palaszczuk is in serious Constitutional jeopardy should Mr Walter get a proper hearing.
July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.
How many Australians know the CIA planned, implemented and setup covert operations with their own bank(Nugan Hand) operating in Sydney that removed the Whitlam Labor government as they manipulated unions, the Governor General and Liberal party politicians.
It all stemmed from a conception that had been in place for several decades, the idea Whitlam was not to renew agreements that would allow US Government- created spy establishments to continue operating around Australia .
This story we have published “The CIA in Australia” is based on a detailed transcript from a Melbourne based radio station interviews with witnesses and whistleblowers in October 1986.
Further substantiation is from the movie -”The Snowman and The Falcon” – a true story of CIA systems analyst Christopher Boyce whose whistleblowing led to this movie featuring his spying, and revealing CIA involvement in the demise of the Whitlam government. Starring Sean Penn and Timothy Hutton.
As the USA dance on Donald Trump over alleged Russian manipulation of the recent American election by this same CIA who removed an Australian government, this book needs to be read – FREE E-book – and get it out there.
from Gil Hanrahan in Melbourne
One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson, two of her senators and Attorney General George Brandis QC, have had criminal conspiracy charges filed against them in the Melbourne registry of the High Court of Australia.
The complaint was filed by former One Nation WA Senator Rodney Culleton on Friday June 23 and includes former colleagues senators Brian Burston (NSW) and Malcolm Roberts (Qld).
They have been charged under Section 43, Crimes Act 1914 (Cth).
The summons will be served by Mr Culleton on Monday, June 26.
Former senator Rodney Culleton, was sacked from the senate on Jan 12 after being found bankrupt by the Federal Court. His brother-in-law Peter Georgiou was nominated by the High Court to sit in his place as a One Nation senator for Western Australia.
Mr Culleton filed criminal charges of intent to attempt to pervert the course of justice in respect of the judicial power of the Commonwealth.
Mr Cullleton accused the senators of “seconding a motion in the Senate on the 7th November 2016, to refer the question of the possibility that Rodney Norman Culleton would be subjected to a term of imprisonment by a Magistrate at Armidale, and the Senate did refer the said Rodney Norman Culleton’s eligibility to the High Court.”
The charge further reads “…..and you allowed the matter to continue, even after an agreed Statement of Facts was filed in that Court proving beyond any reasonable doubt that the said Rodney Norman Culleton was never under potential imprisonment and thereby in breach of your sworn public duty, attempted to pervert the course of justice in respect of the judicial power of the Commonwealth.
“ (this is) An Offence against S 43 Crimes Act 1914 (Cth). Under S 129 (5) Evidence Act 1995, the transcript of proceedings in the Senate are admissible against you.”
The charges were filed in support of a notice under 78B of the Judiciary Act 1903 of a constitutional matter alleging the Attorney General had withheld the agreed statement of facts of the referral to the courts by a motion instead of a mandated petition which in any case exceeded the 40 day requirement to lodge an objection to the eligibility of a sitting member.
The agreed statements of fact were not filed in the HCA by the Attorney General.
Culleton said the statements of fact clearly show that he would never have been sentenced to imprisonment for the alleged theft of a truck key two years ago.
“I got no say and the agreed facts were never presented to the bench,” he said.
“Brandis should have filed the agreed facts that were signed of off by the Australian Government solicitor stating that I would never have been sentenced.
“Sect 25 (1) (a) of the Crime Sentencing Procedure Act says the local court must not make an order of imprisonment if the offender is absent.
“This matter has never been held at trial but was only based on non-agreed facts put to the HCA by Brandis.
“He has used taxpayers money to unlawfully remove me from senate at the request of the banks.”
No date has yet been set for a hearing.
Senator Hanson was unavailable for comment.
During Culleton’s short tenure sitting in the senate he forced the High Court to restore the Queen in legal process.
He says the restored ‘Queen of Australia’, does not exist. Culleton has been a huge thorn in the side of the banks, calling for a federal inquiry into banking practices after presenting evidence of widespread corruption involving farm foreclosures.
View documents of charges lodged;
Australian nurses and midwives who dare to speak out against the dangers of vaccinations, regarding deadly mercury contents, faetal tissue and other harmful ingrediants, on social media or in person will be prosecuted, the Australian government has warned, urging members of the public to report vaccine skeptics to the authorities.
Medical professional face a jail sentence of 10 years for expressing doubt about the effectiveness of vaccinations or urging further studies into vaccine safety. Opponents of the new law claim free speech and scientific integrity is under attack in Australia by a government that has been bought and paid for by Big Pharma.
“With no exceptions we expect all registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives to use the best available evidence in making practice decisions. This includes providing information to the public about public health issues,” Chair of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Dr. Lynette Cusack said in a statement.
The NMBA has called on Australians to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination – ‘anti-vaxxers’, as they’re known colloquially.
“The board will consider whether the nurse or midwife has breached their professional obligations and will treat these matters seriously,” the statement said.
“Any published anti-vaccination material and/or advice which is false, misleading or deceptive which is being distributed by a registered nurse, enrolled nurse or midwife (including via social media) may also constitute a summary offence under the National Law and could result in prosecution by AHPRA [Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
Robert J Kennedy jr stated in his meeting with Donald Trump:
“What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, Tucker, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.
“So that no matter how sloppy the line protocols, no matter how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredients, or egregious the injury to your child, you cannot sue them.
“So there’s no depositions, there’s no discovery, there’s no class action suits. All of a sudden vaccines became enormously profitable.”
“It became a gold rush for the pharmaceutical industry to add new vaccines to the spectrum.”
Watch the video
“Brain dead Sheep?”
One of the strongest supporters of vaccination, Victoria’s Health Minister Jill Hennessy, has no time for parents who believe vaccine safety requires further study in order to ensure they are safe for our children.
Describing vaccine skeptics as “brain dead sheep“, the politician said:
“They are an organized movement, largely stemming from the United State of America that are hell bent on misleading parents that vaccinations are unsafe.
“That’s a dangerous message and one I’m going to continue to fight. Vaccinations save lives,” the minister concluded.
“This statement confirms poor Jill knows nothing and understand less.”
According to the new laws, parents who don’t immunize their kids may stop receiving childcare benefits. Only people with solid medical reasons are exempt from the crackdown.
Senate could investigate Attorney General George Brandis
West Australian ‘Senator in exile’, Rod Culleton, has today sent a letter to all Senators, informing them that his extension request for the purported Commonwealth debt of $700,000, is due to expire today. He has requested that the matters surrounding his removal from the Senate earlier this year be urgently addressed.
Mr Culleton has accused the Attorney-General of being in contempt of Parliament and claims that the High Court did not have the jurisdiction under section 376 of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918, to remove him from the Senate based on the Senate’s referral on 7th November 2016.
“Section 353 of the Electoral Act clearly states that only a petition can be used by the High Court, sitting as the Court of Disputed Returns, to invalidate a member and remove them from Parliament. There has been no petition by the Senate in my matter and laws have appeared to been broken by the Attorney-General. Furthermore, his cavalier actions may have even brought the High Court into disrepute and that is unacceptable by the highest legal figure in our country.”
“I believe that Senator Brandis has misled the Parliament by hot-wiring the Court of Disputed Returns without a key, which was not activated correctly under the Electoral Act to remove me. His actions have not gone unnoticed by the people of Western Australia and also members within the legal profession.”
“As the highest court in the land, and under the Constitution, I have put the Senate on further notice and asked them to deal with the matter expediently. I believe that there have been serious constitutional breaches surrounding the passage of the motion that was granted leave, by the Senate.”
“I am standing up not only for the rights of my Western Australian constituents but also for my staff who were left jobless and financially disadvantaged due to this judicial abuse by Senator Brandis.”
Mr Culleton has said that he is currently in talks with Senators who have realised that there are serious questions that the Attorney-General must answer to before the Parliament and that Brandis now could find himself in breach of being disqualified from Parliament under section 44 of the Australian Constitution.