Category Archives: Muslim
Today Cairnsnews received information from a One Nation source in NSW that the wife of Aljazeera Muslim spy Rodger Muller had been charged by police with 46 fraud offences.
Muller is the scumbag who released the covert footage of One Nation members Steve Dickson and James Ashby aided and abetted by the left-wing of the ABC Four Corners program which broadcast the private conversations of private people at a social gathering, being representatives of a political party.
In talks with the National Rifle Association in the US, the two One Nation members were secretly recorded by Muller while asking the NRA for a donation. Big deal. Its a shame they didn’t get it. They might have been able to get rid of the ABC and Greens.
During WW2 spying for the enemy attracted the death penalty in Commonwealth countries, US, Germany and Japan. This grub should get the same treatment.
If Mrs Muller has had her fingers in a till somewhere then ten to one her husband Rodger would be aware of her crimes.
Aljazeera is a company owned by the Saudi Government therefore the operative Mueller is an agent of a foreign government and should be prosecuted by Australian authorities as such.
The hypocritical outpouring of rage by politicians is remarkable because the Liberal and Labor Parties get millions in donations every year from international banks, insurance companies, mining companies, media conglomerates(Newsltd) and a host of other donors.
Not forgetting the communist, activist organisation GetUp started in Australia by Labor Opposition Leader Bill Shorten on whose board he used to sit.
GetUp is well known for getting substantial financial support from the left wing money market manipulator and billionaire George Soros.
Soros and Hilary Clinton have financed a number of dissident mobs in the US trying to bring down President Trump.
By Paul Chapman in Wellington
20 Jul 2011
The Telegraph UK
The Israeli secret service Mossad has been accused of conducting an intelligence-gathering operation in New Zealand which was unearthed because of the devastating 2011 Christchurch earthquake.
The operation was interrupted when a van used by a spy cell was crushed by masonry falling from a damaged building, killing one man, it is claimed.
Benyamin Mizrahi, 23, the Israeli man who died in the damaged van, was found to have five passports on his person, the Southland Times newspaper reported.
Three surviving Israelis who were in the van with Mr Mizrahi fled New Zealand within 12 hours, making their way back to Israel.
They reportedly paused only to take photographs of the crushed van and return the dead man’s Israeli passport to officials from their embassy.
The Southland Times also said the police national computer was being audited because of concerns it had been hacked into.
There were fears that other Israeli operatives, in the city after the February 22 quake which killed 181 people, could have embedded malicious software to access intelligence information.
John Key, the New Zealand prime minister, on Thursday confirmed that the government’s Security Intelligence Service had carried out an investigation but he dismissed the concerns.
Speaking during a visit to the United States, Mr Key said the unusual circumstances of the incident were fully investigated and no evidence was found that the people involved were anything other than backpackers.
He said his advice was that the man had only two passports, one of European origin which was found on his body, and the other which his friends had handed in to Israeli officials.
Mr Key said the government took the security of New Zealand and New Zealanders “very seriously”.
“The unusual circumstances which triggered the investigation was the rapid departure from the country of the three surviving members of the group of Israelis in question,” he said.
“Security agencies conducted the investigation and found no evidence that the people were anything other than backpackers,” Mr Key said.
In all, three Israelis died in the magnitude 6.3 earthquake.
Security experts suggested agents for Mossad may have been on an identity theft “trawling” mission for information, so that the passports of unwitting citizens could be cloned.
The false passports would then be used as cover during espionage activities in other parts of the world by Israeli secret agents.
Fred Tulett, editor of the Southland Times, said an “extraordinary” reaction by the Israeli government in the hours after the earthquake had heightened the suspicions of New Zealand’s Security Intelligence Service.
They included the fact that Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, made four calls to John Key, his New Zealand counterpart, on the day of the earthquake.
Shemi Tzur, Israel’s ambassador to Australia and New Zealand, travelled from his base in Australia to Christchurch, where he visited the temporary morgue set up to cope with earthquake victims.
Meanwhile, Israel’s defence chief also flew to the earthquake-ravaged city.
In a further move, a search and rescue team arrived in Christchurch from Israel, but the squad’s offer of help was rejected by New Zealand authorities because it did not have the necessary United Nations accreditation.
Despite that rejection, members of the Israeli team were confronted by armed New Zealand officers after being discovered in the badly damaged sealed off “red zone” of the city centre, the Southland Times said.
The Israeli government later sent a forensic team to help authorities identify the dead.
The paper said New Zealand officials became alarmed when intelligence information was collated and it was realised that the Israeli forensic team had been given access to the police national database to help with identification work.
The paper quoted an unnamed intelligence officer as saying it would take only moments for a USB drive to be inserted into a police computer terminal and loaded with a program allowing remote backdoor access to the database.
A police spokesman later said: “We are confident that our data and network were not compromised during the Christchurch Earthquake response or subsequently.”
Mr Tzur, the Israeli ambassador, said it was “science fiction” to believe that any Mossad agents had been involved.
Turkey’s President Erdogan should be returned at the next election-he has either jailed or shot the opposition
Speaking in response to Erodgan’s bizarre rant, Senator Anning has slammed the comments made by the Turkish President.
President Erdogan has made veiled threats against Australian and New Zealand citizens, has smeared the memory of our heroic ANZAC’s, seeks to interfere in New Zealand’s internal affairs and even takes an ill-aimed swipe at Senator Anning.
“This represents a new low for President Erdogan,” Senator Anning said.
“In an anti-Western rant, Erdogan has made threats against Australians and New Zealanders who would commemorate the memory of our Anzacs.”
“The Turkish President threatened that Anti-Muslim Australians who visit his country would return home in coffins “like their grandfathers.”
“If you had any doubt that Islam and the civilised World are incompatible this threat should clear that up for you.”
“I say to Erdogan you besmirch the glorious memory of the ANZACs and your own secular countrymen through this kind of hysterical speech.”
“As he well knows, the ANZAC landings at Gallipoli were nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with Turkey’s alliance with Germany.”
“The greatest irony of Erdogan’s clumsy efforts at historical revisionism is that the highly effective defence of the Gallipoli peninsular was led by the legendary Ataturk.” Senator Anning continued.
“Ataturk was a great commander and political leader who went on to dismantle the Muslim Ottoman Empire and transform Turkey into a democratic secular nation.”
“Ataturk must be turning is his grave as Erdogan wilfully seeks to demolish his legacy, purging the public service, judiciary and military of secular opponents of Islamism and seeking to change Turkey into an Islamist dictatorship.”
“I demand an apology to Australia from the Turkish President and call on him to consider the great legacy of Ataturk and the tradition of friendship which he fostered between our two great nations which reckless threats place in jeopardy.”
“These outrageous threats from the Islamist President of Turkey only vindicate my previous comments regarding the danger of Islam and further Muslim immigration,” Senator Anning concluded
by Jim O’Toole in our Canberra bureau
This ignorant little 17 year old wanker, Will Connolly from Victoria should have had his face rubbed in the mess for breaking an egg on the head of 68 year old Senator Fraser Anning.
Anning instinctively struck this Greens moron and Islamic sycophant in the mouth twice as a reaction to the egg assault.
Any other red-blooded Australian male would have done the same but some would have knocked this retard to the ground.
The pansies of the Greens and ALP would have asked for more eggs to be slammed onto their empty heads.
We applaud Fraser’s reaction but wish it would have been much harder.
Unfortunately the first wack was with an open hand, but the second was a good hit. Well done Fraser just shows older Queensland bush boys can still mix it with the Victoria riff raff.
This dumbed down scumbag obviously is a cowardly king hitter and would never have tried this stunt if Fraser had seen him first. Connolly arranged for the Channel 9 camera to be on him before he struck.
Would Connolly go a couple of rounds in the ring with Anning? Never!
His obviously neglected upbringing would see him run in the opposite direction.
The myopic Victoria Police say they are investigating Anning for hitting this idiot. Anning has nothing to worry about.
Victoria Police can’t even find the dozen black African gangs wandering Melbourne streets assaulting and robbing Australians.
Hang in there Fraser!
I just signed the petition “Scott Morrison: Support Senator Fraser Anning” and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.
Our goal is to reach 50000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
Anning’s Facebook page and office phones off the dial with support
Channel 9 poll backfires with Anning support at 77 per cent
Senator Fraser Anning has set the record straight on his attendance at a rally against African gang violence in Melbourne yesterday, which some have claimed was infiltrated by right-wing extremists.
“I went to Melbourne to represent the people of Queensland who have also been subjected to African Gang violence recently; these issues are not just confined to Melbourne anymore, as we have seen they are rapidly spreading to my own state.” Senator Anning said.
“We have seen violent assaults and carjacking’s by African criminals in Annerly, Rocklea, Yeronga and Greenslopes.”
“My presence at the event should in no way be considered an endorsement by me of the views of other speakers or attendees.”
“However the truth is that attempts to claim that this rally was a “far right” event appear to be left wing media attempts to distract attention from the purpose of the protest – African gang violence.”
“I didn’t see any people there who appeared to be radicals. There were no skinheads, just ordinary working people who’d had enough.”
“I spoke to a diverse range of people including, Vietnamese shopkeepers who were there because they were sick of being victims of these gangs. Yet they are being portrayed as “far right extremists”- I don’t think so!”
“The only people who were doing Nazi salutes were the far left extremists one hundred metres away who came to try to disrupt a peaceful rally.” Senator Anning continued.
“This is just another media beat-up to try and the distract attention from the real story – that African gang violence is out of control in Melbourne and has spread to Queensland.”
“What we saw yesterday is the result of government inaction; ordinary working people are now taking to the streets to demand their safety and protection from criminal African gangs.” Senator Anning concluded.
ALP suggests college infrastructure should be converted to camps for illegal immigrants
Milk does not originate in a bottle from Coles or Woolies Mr Furner!
from Viv Forbes
The enemies of the bush (resident in green-and-pleasant Brisbane) want to close the Queensland pastoral colleges in droughty Longreach and Emerald.
It’s time for the Feds to act – slash spending on the climate alarm and climate tourism industries and use the money to save these threatened colleges.
For too long tax payers have watched federal agencies like CSIRO waste money on climate models that do not work, on carbon accounting that is not needed, on never-ending climate jamborees, and on re-invention of “carbon farming”.
Our great pastoral industries need trade-skilled people with relevant academic knowledge. They do not need lectures from city academics in green uniforms who are often hostile to rural industry.
Farming parents would prefer their taxes were spent on local colleges educating their sons and daughters in practical skills rather than sending them to the coast to learn how to smoke pot, drink beer, buy ice and follow the green religion.
Our rural food bowl is far more important to Australia than all the tax-supported climateers with their dodgy science, biased forecasts and green propaganda.
The Marxist Queensland Labor Party intends to close the famous Longreach Pastoral College and the Emerald Agricultural College after receiving a negative report on the future of rural training from the notorious ALP stooge and socialist, Professor Peter Coaldrake. The dumb Minister Mark Furner sat on it until early December, hoping its release would get caught up in Christmas madness and pass unnoticed.
Furner further suggests the college buildings be used for accommodating illegal immigrants and refugees, including Muslims. This slap in the face for the hard-pressed rural sector struggling to find trained recruits after enduring years of drought comes from an totally urbanised, socialist, Marxist Labor Party Government which prefers to pass laws allowing doctors to kill unborn babies.
It also heralds the ALP plan to flood the country with unwanted and often subversive immigrants from Muslim countries, at the instruction of the United Nations.
The agricultural sector could die out completely which would suit the Labor traitors.
Katters Australian Party Queensland leader Robbie Katter has foreshadowed legislation to counter the ALP closure plan.
by Alex Bruce
The Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) recently released more bodycam footage from 9 officers recorded during the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Five machine gun bursts of 4 rounds each are heard firing at 11:58PM, almost 2 hours after the alleged shooter Stephen Paddock is reported to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
John Cullen of the John E. Hoover YouTube channel joins Jason Goodman to discuss his findings on this latest release. Footage from a police car contains audio from the dispatcher reporting gunfire at the Bellagio Hotel, seen in the car’s rear view mirror, followed by these 5 bursts. Bellagio is located 2 miles from Mandalay Bay. These 11:58PM gunshots were definitely not fired 2 miles away from this police car.
The Associated Press (AP) and local Las Vegas media outlets successfully sued the Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) for the release of this police bodycam footage and 2,000 pages of information previously withheld from the public about this biggest mass shooting in US history. Despite their win, the AP barely reported on the findings at all!
Each successive release of the police reports and footage further confirms the reports I posted 14 months ago from eyewitnesses, Gio Rios, René Downs and Orora Monroe about active shooters at numerous hotels on the night of October 1, 2017 at the Luxor, Tropicana, New York, New York, MGM, Hooters, Aria, Cosmopolitan, Miracle Mile Shopping, Bellagio, Paris, Caesar’s Palace and Harrah’s.
With roughly 100 seconds of machine gunfire equaling 1,057 rounds fired, leaving 58 killed and 417 wounded by gunshots, it is highly unlikely that only one shooter and one gun were involved, as officially reported. Cullen is the creator of the definitive video detailing evidence that 3 helicopters shot at the Route 91 victims from overhead.
John and Jason go over 9 bodycam videos, some of which has been redacted by the LVMPD in apparent contempt of the court and an obstruction of justice. Large swathes of the screen are blurred at the point in the video when an officer describes the three women who were registered as guests in Stephen Paddock’s suite with him. Shortly after this, nearly one minute of audio is missing.
Cullen is adamant about the lack of evidence that any shots were fired from Room 32-135 at the Mandalay Bay hotel or that the window of that room could have been broken before 11:35PM.
Per bodycam video and audio shown here, the window of Room 32-135 wasn’t broken at the time when it was breached at 10:30PM, while at the same time, a police helicopter is heard on camera reporting that another north-facing window broken, also noting “movement” inside that room.
Cullen points to smartphone footage taken from the concert to show strong evidence of shots being fired at 9:47PM from Room 38-135, on the floors of the building belonging to the Four Seasons Hotel, which is 45% owned by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. If this window were somehow open or broken, it would have to have been repaired before sunrise and photos of the building were published worldwide.
John and Jason cross reference the newly-released videos and they get into how the events in Las Vegas relate to Saudi Princes Alwaleed bin Talal and Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) and the murder of “journalist” (CIA-tied weapons dealer) Jamal Khashoggi.
Running Time: 63 min