Category Archives: Local News
Harry Palmer presents an update on David Walter’s day in the pantomime of Cairns court discrediting the establishment … Exposes Pauline Hanson agenda to parachute James Ashby into the senate seat unelected …. AWU raid by police to uncover Shorten’s fingers in the pie …. GETUP foundation member Bill Shorten format the Labor party Gestapo …. CLICK HERE to listen
Queensland State election to be held on November 25
by Gil Hanrahan in Brisbane
Rumblings from One Nation members have confirmed there is an unhatched master plan in place to elevate Pauline Hanson’s Chief of Staff James Ashby to the senate.
In its usual response the High Court sitting as the Court of Disputed Returns has ordered a recount for the next candidate on the party ticket to replace the ousted Malcolm Roberts, a most competent senator.
Roberts now will stand in the state seat of Ipswich as a part of the plan, to take over the state leadership should sitting One Nation member Steve Dickson(another competent Member) lose his seat of Buderim at the November 25 poll.
In the current episode of sloppy administration by One Nation, the next in line is Fraser Anning, a Gladstone business man.
Sources have revealed that Anning, believed to be close to bankruptcy, suddenly had his creditors paid off allowing him to sit in the senate.
It seems the deal is for Anning to step aside and create a casual vacancy which would allow Pauline Hanson to insert Ashby into the senate.
There is a similar precedent to this scenario going back to the famous case when a hostile Labor Party member,Albert Patrick Field(Pat) was appointed to the senate after union organiser, Senator Bertie Milliner died suddenly. This extract from Wikipedia explains how One Nation could appoint Ashby:
“On 30 June 1975, Bertie Milliner, a Queensland ALP Senator, died suddenly. It had long been a tradition that when a casual vacancy occurred in the Senate, the relevant political party would nominate the replacement to the state premier, and the state parliament would formally appoint the new senator. As was usual practice, the Labor Party nominated only one name, Mal Colston, to replace Milliner. Country Party Premier Joh Bjelke-Petersen asked for a list of three names from which he would choose the replacement; he was possibly relying on a 1962 precedent, when his predecessor, Frank Nicklin, had also required such a list of names. The Labor Party refused to provide a list and insisted on Colston being appointed.
Although Field had long Labor Party and union connections, he was certainly not an active politician and had never before sought to become one. Nevertheless, he made himself known to the Premier’s office and offered his services.
Although he would be technically a Labor Senator, he vowed never to vote for the Whitlam government. Field was conservative and religious and was openly critical of what he saw as a range of “immoral” policies being advanced by Whitlam and his government. That was exactly the sort of person wanted by Bjelke-Petersen, who responded by nominating Field in the Parliament of Queensland as the new senator.”
To the public, One Nation it appears, can do no wrong. Their savage internal politics have seen numerous candidates kicked out because they would not pay Ashby’s Sunshine Coast printing business for election material believing they could buy it cheaper elsewhere. Others have been kicked out for not adhering to Hanson’s ‘it’s my way or the highway’ policy.
This writer does not believe the platitudes coming from the mouth of Liberal leader Tim Nicholls stating he will not do a deal with Hanson to form government. He would do a deal with the devil to grab a hold of the Treasury spoils.
So would Hanson and Ashby, both traditional Liberals with close ties to both the state and federal Liberal parties.
At a Canberra function soon after last year’s federal election, according to a bystander, Hanson’s first comments to Malcolm Turnbull were,” how can I help you Malcolm?” (Cairns News has contacted a bystander and Hanson’s comments were confirmed).
Harry Palmer presents this bulletin making Queenslander’s aware of David Walter taking on the judicial on Monday 30 October in Cairns at 9am. Exposing the duopoly and judicial having removed your rights your support at that court on Monday to pack the premises will send a message to the enforcers who dare to dictate against your rights.
David Walter had the summons for Judge Mullins to attend court on Monday, this was returned with the envelope marked “return to sender”. The same applied to the summons sent to Magistrate Bentley.
The conclussion here is that summons are to be ignored, or that Judges and Magistrates are above the law.
Do we have a new class of privileged persons like Kings of old.
Turn up on Monday at Cairns Court and flood the place out with concerned Australians over your rights being violated.
Forward this post all over to let the people know what is going on behind closed doors.
Tomorrow at 9am Cairns Court to support David Walter
Today David Walter fronted Cairns Court and the same Magistrate who jailed him for contempt and made false claim of his aggression to government enforcers within that court to which many witnesses submitted statements to the perjury committed by the said Magistrate.
A lethal blow was delivered in that same court today by David at last recognised by government lawyers and the said Magistrate who when informed Queensland is but a private organisation and it is not an official government under a charter for starters, which he backed up with irrefutable facts.
Several times the magistrate took leave from the bench to gather her thoughts she explained to the court and when David answered her question as to what was it he wanted to which he stated;
- Take the whole matter to the High Court to rule on this illegal government
- Produce just one true Australian in this court.
The fluster magistrate declined and removed herself from hearing the case which she has handed another Magistrate for tomorrow’s hearing.
October 11, 2017 – The LNP tonight backed Jackie Trad’s stricter Queensland gun control laws, with both parties displaying their willingness to work together to successfully attack the rights of law-abiding firearm owners.
The major party duopoly voted down a KAP Disallowance motion, ensuring more irrational changes will be made to the National Firearms Agreement (NFA).
KAP members Robbie Katter and Shane Knuth commended LNP Member for Gympie, Tony Perrett for crossing the floor to vote for KAP’s disallowance motion and for putting his constituents before his party.
After a debate characterised by mudslinging and misdirection the LNP sided with the Government to vote down the KAP motion moved by Robbie Katter resulting in Queensland now having gun laws which go far beyond those put in place by John Howard.
When debating the motion, Robbie urged all members of the house to look past the fear and emotion of the issue to ensure our laws are based on evidence and fairness.
“The changes to the NFA have absolutely no empirical or practical justification.
“Unfortunately these laws only punish people who do the right thing while doing nothing to address community safety,’’ Robbie said.
Member of Dalrymple Shane Knuth said if the State Government was serious about community safety it would look at measures which crackdown on gun crime, including a permanent amnesty, real time licence verification and better mail and customs screening to stop illegal weapons entering the country.
“The aim of the KAP disallowance motion was to remove the additional regulations imposed by Labor, resulting in tougher gun control laws,’’ Mr Knuth said.
“The LNP had the chance to block these tougher gun controls but chose to support Labor, even though they had been telling constituents they would champion law-abiding gun owners.’’
The LNP attempted to shift the blame to the State Government and the KAP for their decision to support the irrational NFA changes, however it was clear to all observers this was a weak attempt to move the focus away from their attack on law-abiding gun owners and the division within their own party.
“We will always support measures that make the community safer however, good policy needs to be based on evidence and not emotion,’’ Mr Knuth said.
Leader of the Opposition, Tim Nicholls quoted support for John Howard’s gun laws as the rationale. However, the new regulations significantly strengthen John Howard’s laws and they have been made without sufficient consultation with shooters.
The major aspects of the regulations which strengthen John Howard’s laws include:
– A reclassification of lever action shotguns to Category D, which is the same category as AK-47s and AR-15s, while pump action shotguns with the same capacity are classified in Category C.
– Serious questions around changes to the definition of lawful modification which could have the effect of making any type of weapon that has been modified by a licence shooter illegal. This has potential to make hundreds of thousands weapons illegal.
– If weapons are now deemed illegal they need to be handed back. With no compensation scheme in place this is perhaps the biggest injustice in the new laws.
Robbie Katter talks about a number of changes that could be brought in to improve community safety.
“There are a number of things that could be done to improve community safety including a permanent amnesty, a real time licence verification system, better screening of packages coming in from overseas and redirecting resources from persecution of law abiding shooters to fighting gun crime.
“According to a report by the auditor general, Customs only screens 25% of consignments, whereas previously all international mail coming into Australia was scanned. That equates to just 46 million scans, resulting in 67,123 prohibited items being seized. On those calculations, a further 201,369 prohibited items were let into the country,” Robbie said.
BRING ON THE ELECTION … NOW IS THE TIME
Harry Palmer from “Australian Patriot Radio” conducted an interview with John ?? who delivers a mine field of information of how QLD Beaty government manipulated the system to remove all peoples rights without them knowing, they do not even own their own property and that David Walter exposing this and more is being silenced by a corrupt judicial system about to collapse.
There are two parts to this podcast you need to hear to be informed … Click the pic below to listen
Speech in the senate August 9, 2017
I am well known for speaking up about immigration, but what isn’t well known is that I am not anti migrant. In 1996, I spoke out about the high rate of immigration from Asia that would have put us on a trajectory of losing our Australian identity. I support immigration when it is in the best interests of Australia, but we have made a mistake in accepting high levels of migrants from countries where democracy is unknown and accepting people who follow Islam and its political ideology.
One of the reasons we don’t know enough about the extent of the problems with Islamic immigration is that political parties don’t want to upset the Muslim vote. There is plenty of information collected, but it is not published and it is not available to senators like myself. In hiding the evidence of high unemployment and high dependence on social welfare, the government hopes you won’t discover the problems associated with Australian Muslim communities.
Despite the best efforts of Labor and the coalition, we have found some reliable information. The unemployment rate amongst Australian Muslims is more than double the average rate and it is more than 50 per cent higher than the nearest other major religious group. The unemployment rate for Muslim women is higher than that of Muslim men, making Muslim women the most likely religious group to be unemployed in Australia. This persistent high-unemployment level among Australian Muslims translates into high levels of income support in the form of payments made by the Department of Social Services.
I don’t have enough time to go into greater detail, but in densely populated Muslim suburbs, Muslims are paid high levels of taxpayer-funded support in the form of disability pensions, carer pensions, carer allowances and other forms of income support. Australian Muslims are a significant drain on the public purse, because of the rates of unemployment and dependence on social welfare. You will not hear these facts from Labor, because Labor is muzzled in pursuit of keeping the Muslim vote it already heavily relies on. We looked at the electoral areas containing 10,000 or more Australian Muslims, using 2016 census information. Every one of those 15 federal seats is held by Labor, and 50.4 per cent of all Australian Muslims live in these 15 Labor seats. It is the concentration of the Muslim vote, in a relatively small number of postcodes and electoral divisions, which gives Australian Muslims a much higher influence in Australian politics. What we know for certain is that Labor needs the Muslim vote to keep those seats in the parliament. The reliance on the Muslim vote in turn gives Australian Muslims an important say over Labor policy, and that influence is increasing because of the high birth rates among Muslim women. In fact, the number of Australian Muslims doubled in the decade between 2006 and 2016.
The young age profile of Muslims in Australia means that Muslims will increase naturally at a greater rate than any other. The concentration of Australian Muslims in a limited number of postcode areas, together with the high rates of birth, means Labor is now firmly in the hands of the Muslim voter. The demographic information is irrefutable. The only issue is how Australian Muslims will change the Australian Labor Party and Australia.
The Muslim vote has pushed hard for Labor to abandon its traditional support for Israel and they have kept Labor silent on the fate of Christians in the Middle East, particularly Maronite and Coptic Christians, who once made up 20 per cent of the Middle East and now make up less than 5 per cent. In the lower house seat of Blaxland, in NSW, there are 50,995 Muslims, or 29.2 per cent of the population. In the Sydney seat of Watson, there are 40, 903 Muslims or 23.4 per cent of the population. In Victoria it’s a similar situation. In Calwell, there are 29,324 Muslims and in Werriwa there are 21, 761 Muslims.
Labor has made a conscious decision to sell its soul for the Muslim vote. Every speech and every comment made by Labor is now made with reference to keeping the Muslim vote. Labor cannot speak out in opposition or act in government on issues affecting Australian Muslims because it fears losing seats in parliament. The numbers are so finely balanced in the lower house of this parliament that the loss of this small clutch of seats would see Labor’s chance of government end. Labor’s dependence on the Muslim vote is frightening, because a small but fast-growing group, opposed to our way of life, is bending Labor to its will. And communities of Coptic Christians and Lebanese Maronites and other Christians know how that story ends.
The Muslim vote opposes same-sex marriage because the notion of sexual orientation is against the fundamental teachings of Islam. So here is Labor’s dilemma: how does Labor get same-sex marriage passed, bury the hundreds of thousands of ‘no’ votes and not upset Muslims in Labor electorates? The best way forward is to let parliament decide, and then they will tell their Muslim voters they had to follow the party line—gutless!
It is common knowledge that areas with high concentrations of Australian Muslims are also areas associated with organised crime and acts of terrorism performed in the name of Islam. Labor knows this as well as any Australian, but it cannot speak directly, so it talks in riddles. Who can forget Bill Shorten talking to the cameras about combating extreme extremism and hoping those watching could see that he was like any one in a hostage situation. He was communicating in riddles, hoping not to offend the hostage takers—that is, the Muslim vote in Australia.
Australian Muslims take all the benefits that Australia has to offer, but Australian Muslims are underrepresented in the workforce and underrepresented in the Defence forces, instead preferring to fight for ISIL in Syria and Iraq. A federal investigation into the status of foreign fighters found 96 per cent had been on welfare benefits, including disability pensions, before leaving to fight overseas. It’s a disgrace that more Australian Muslims have gone to fight in Syria and Iraq than have joined the Australian Defence Forces to defend Australia. It is a disgrace our pension system is abused by Australian Muslims, and it is a disgrace the Department of Social Services is inept. It is undeniable that many Australian Muslims choose to be separate from other Australians living in communities. Many of them never leave these communities except when accessing government services and benefits and having holidays in their countries of birth.
One Nation supporters have a positive view of migrants when they are willing to become active citizens, to work and to make Australia a better place. However, we are not seeing too much of that from Australian Muslims. It would be comforting to think the problems we have with Muslim refugees and second-generation Muslims will resolve, given time and money, but there is no evidence anywhere in the world that this will be the case.
We need to learn the lesson from other countries who have accepted high numbers of Muslims into their country. They have found that, as the number of Muslims rise in a country, the tolerance of those Muslims to others in that country falls. Then, Muslims demand special treatment, which is given for the sake of appeasement, but is never enough. The demands just keep coming—discussions to change the words ‘race’ to ‘people’ in Section 51(xxvi) of the Australian Constitution for the benefit of Muslims because they are not a race, they are a people.
There are no democratic Islamic countries in the world. If we don’t ban further immigration from Islamic countries, our way of life will be lost and the freedoms we take for granted will be gone.
July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.