Category Archives: media
Kymberley Suchomel died suddenly after giving statement exposing multiple gunmen
Kymberley Suchomel was a key witness who had identified multiple shooters during Las Vegas attack A key witness in the Las Vegas shooting attack, who identified multiple shooters, has been found dead at her home.28-year-old Kymberley
Suchomel managed to escape the massacre, at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, uninjured but made a public statement describing the attacks and how they were carried out by multiple gunmen that were firing weapons into the crowd.Her post on Facebook quickly went viral as it confirmed what many had already suspected:
The mainstream media “official” narrative that Stephen Paddock was a “lone wolf” gunman was false.Kymberley gave a detailed account of her horrific experience a few days after the event as she said she had struggled to think of the words to describe the “nightmare” she had been through.She said multiple gunmen were not only firing weapons in the crowd but chasing people and gunning them down.
She described how she was “chased” by one of the shooters: “We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. “I thought to myself ‘we NEED to hide’, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. “We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us.
“”I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. “There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”She also stated that what was being reported by the mainstream news networks didn’t match the events that actually took place, saying: “I have bene [been] watching the news non-stop since I arrived back home to my family.
And it just doesn’t make sense.”The story that are feeding everyone doesn’t add up to our eyewitness accounts. There is something wrong with what they are saying & the evidence seems fake if you ask me.”There are multiple people stating that there was a lady towards the beginning of the evening who had made her way up to the stage warning people that we were all gunna die- her and her boyfriend were escorted off the premises.”Why has she not been mentioned by authorities? Every single survivor I have talked to also remembers multiple shooters, and at least one from the ground- why aren’t we being taken more seriously? Tons of things don’t add up.”
According to Sea Coast Online, Suchomel, 28, who was not injured during last week’s shooting, died early Monday at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton.Norton found Suchomel just after 8:30 a.m. when she arrived to care for her 3-year-old great-granddaughter, Scarlett. She believes Suchomel may have died in her sleep after her husband, Mike, left for work at 4:30 a.m.Norton told the Daily Press: “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”Days after the shooting, Suchomel explained to the Victorville Daily Press how she and her friends escaped with their lives as a gunman, perched from a hotel suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, opened fire on some 20,000 concertgoers on Oct. 1.With 58 people killed by the gunman and nearly 500 wounded, the Las Vegas event is the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. READ MORE: Las Vegas Shooting Victim: ‘I Was Shot by a Gunman in the Crowd’”
That was the night that my life, and the lives of my friends, and so many others were changed forever,” Suchomel told the Daily Press the day after the shooting. “I might have escaped unharmed, but I know that I’ve been emotionally and mentally scarred for life.
“Suchomel shared her fear of trying to fall asleep at night as the “sounds of gunfire” become louder in her head and the images of “broken and bloody bodies” flashed through her mind.Major Cover-upKymberley Suchomel isn’t the first key witness to have died since the shooting attack after a man killed himself and his disabled daughter in a horrific murder-suicide shortly after the FBI raided his home. READ MORE: Key Witness in Las Vegas Shooting Kills Self and Daughter Following FBI RaidJohn Beilman was wanted for questioning by federal agents in connection with a communications device discovered in suspected shooter Stephen Paddock’s hotel room.Earlier this week, a valet worker from the Mandalay Bay hotel who parked suspected shooter Stephen Paddock’s car, disappeared without a word to friends or colleagues.
Chad Nishimura mysteriously vanished shortly after he gave a statement to a local news network saying that Paddock was just a “normal guy” and that “he didn’t have many bags.
“Also, it was revealed today that the Mandalay Bay hotel security guard who was hailed a hero by the law enforcement and the mainstream media, Jesus Campos, has gone missing. READ MORE: Las Vegas Shooting Security Guard Jesus Campos Has Gone MissingCampos was due to appear on Fox News with Sean Hannity last night, which was 1 of 5 TV interviews he was scheduled for, but he didn’t show.This discovery emerged shortly after it was revealed that Campos was shot before the shooting massacre has started, and not after as the “official” narrative had claimed.
Vaxxed will be shown in Brisbane on Monday night July 24, 2017
Predictably the AMA and the silly bimbo, Labor Minister Kate Jones are frothing at the mouth about the controversial anti-vaccination documentary, ‘Vaxxed’.
It will be screening across Australian in the coming weeks. If you want to protect your children from dirty, autism-causing vaccines, then you should go to this show.
Screening in Brisbane is on Monday night. To buy tickets and view screening locations see – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/the-australian-vaccination-skeptics-network-inc-avn-12242107056
Interviews for parents of children who were affected by vaccines simply email – email@example.com
There will be a Q&A following this documentary. So it will be a night of importance for everyone’s health and wellbeing for their future and the future of their children.
Fukushima nuclear radiation poisoning world’s water, including fish from Oregon and British Columbia
News Updates from CLG
29 March 2017 – http://www.legitgov.org/
Fukushima nuclear radiation POISONING world’s water, including fish from Oregon and British Columbia –Brits could be eating salmon and tuna containing nuclear radiation from the Fukushima disaster, according to a study. | 27 March 2017 | Salmon caught in the Pacific Ocean, which are imported [in the UK], were found to contain worrying amounts of radiation. Highly toxic Cesium-134, the nuclear fallout from Fukushima, was recently found in Tillamook Bay and Gold Beach, in the US state of Oregon. The terrifying discovery was reported by researchers at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. Cesium-134 was also detected in 2015 in Canada when a salmon pulled from a river in British Columbia was found to contain radiation.
Japanese court rules for utility and lets nuclear reactors restart | 28 March 2017 | A Japan appeals court overturned a ruling that barred the operation of two nuclear reactors, a win for the atomic operators and government amid public opposition to the technology following the 2011 Fukushima disaster. The Osaka High Court ruling removes an injunction in place since March 2016 preventing Kansai Electric Power Co. from running the No. 3 and 4 nuclear reactors at its Takahama facility, the company said on Tuesday. The decision is at least the third time a high court has ruled in favor of utilities seeking to restart reactors.
Negotiations to ban nuclear weapons begin, but Australia joins US boycott | 27 March 2017 | Negotiations on a treaty to outlaw nuclear weapons have begun in New York, but have been publicly condemned by the United States, which is leading a coalition of more than 40 countries -including Australia – boycotting the talks. At least 113 countries are part of the negotiations which have begun at UN headquarters in New York this week, aiming to negotiate a “legally binding instrument to prohibit nuclear weapons, leading towards their total elimination”. But, Nikki Haley, appointed as the United States’ ambassador to the UN by Donald Trump in January, spoke outside the meeting saying the world was too unsafe for the US not to have nuclear weapons.
US sending around 200 more troops to Mosul to ‘advise and assist’ – official | 27 March 2017 | Two companies from the U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division are being deployed to the Mosul to bolster security in Iraq at the request of the top American commander in Baghdad [allegedly] fighting ISIS, a U.S. defense official with knowledge of the order told Fox News. A U.S. defense official told Fox News the 200 additional troops from the 82nd Airborne Division are going to Mosul–“to provide additional ‘advise and assist’ support to our Iraq Partners as they liberate Mosul,” according to the official. In another sign the Pentagon is ramping up the fight against ISIS, jets from the aircraft carrier USS George HW Bush began striking ISIS targets on Friday, days after arriving in the Persian Gulf.
At least 400,000 civilians trapped in Mosul with no food or electricity – UN | 24 March 2017 | Some 400,000 civilians stuck in Mosul’s Old City, held by Islamic State militants, are dealing with food and electricity shortages, making the UN High Commissioner for Refugees believe that “the worst is yet to come” in the humanitarian crisis in northern Iraq. “The worst is yet to come, if I can put it this way. Because 400,000 people trapped in the Old City in that situation of panic and penury may inevitably lead to the cork popping somewhere, sometime, presenting us with a fresh outflow of large-scale proportions,” said Bruno Geddo, representative of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Iraq, according to Reuters.
Iraqi military says 61 bodies found in Mosul district more than week after U.S.-led strike | 26 March 2017 | Iraq’s military said on Sunday that 61 bodies were recovered from a collapsed building that Islamic State had booby-trapped in west Mosul, but there was no sign the building had been hit by a coalition air strike. The military statement differed from reports by witnesses and local officials that said as many as 200 bodies were pulled from the building after a coalition strike last week [allegedly] targeted IS militants and equipment in the Jadida district.
Pro-Houthi court sentences Yemen president to death for treason | 25 March 2017 | A Yemeni court in territory controlled by the armed Houthi movement sentenced the group’s enemy in a two-year-old civil war President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi and six other top officials in his government to death for “high treason” on Saturday. The decision by a court in the capital Sanaa, reported by the state news agency Saba, which is run by the Houthis, may render more remote the resumption of stalled peace talks to end the conflict which has killed at least 10,000 people. Saudi Arabia and a mostly Gulf Arab military coalition [of sociopaths, terrorists, and war criminals] have launched thousands of air strikes and a small number of ground troops to try to dislodge the Houthis and restore Hadi to power.
Article 50: UK set to formally trigger Brexit process | 29 March 2017 | Theresa May has signed the letter that will formally begin the UK’s departure from the European Union. Giving official notice under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, it will be delivered to European Council president Donald Tusk later. In a statement in the Commons, the prime minister will then tell MPs this marks “the moment for the country to come together”. It follows June’s referendum which resulted in a vote to leave the EU.
Donald Trump printed out made-up 300bn pound Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel –President estimated Germany’s underspend on alliance over the past 12 years, then added interest | 26 March 2017 | Angela Merkel will reportedly ignore Donald Trump’s attempts to extricate 300bn pounds from Germany for what he deems to be owed contributions to Nato. The US President is said to have had an “invoice” printed out outlining the sum estimated by his aides as covering Germany’s unpaid contributions for defence…Mr Trump reportedly instructed aides to calculate how much German spending fell below two per cent over the past 12 years, then added interest. [That is great.]
The Liberals and Nationals are trying every devious trick in the book to stop this banking inquiry bill from getting passed in federal parliament. Renegade LNP Member for Dawson in Central Queensland, George Christensen, confirmed today he will cross the floor to support Bob Katter who has led the charge against the unlawful and unethical conduct of banks. Every small businessman and farmer in Australia will benefit from this inquiry.
The People of Australia’s Commission of Inquiry (Banking and Financial Services) Bill 2017
The bill provides for the establishment of a Commission of Inquiry. The Bill invests the People of Australia’s’ Commission of Inquiry with the full powers of a Royal Commission as laid out in the Royal Commissions Act 1902. The Commission of Inquiry will inquire into unethical, unlawful and improper conduct in the banking, financial services and related sectors.
The purpose of the Bill is to fully expose and shine the light of public scrutiny on the unethical and unlawful conduct/practices in the banking and financial services industries and to put forward recommendations for reform.
Particular concern has been raised in relation to the conduct of service providers in the banking, superannuation, insurance and other financial services sectors.
Responding to numerous media reports, whistleblower disclosures and cases raised with Members of Parliament and Senators, there have been 37 reviews and inquiries into banking and financial services since 2010. However, none of these past reviews/inquiries have had the level of powers of a Royal Commission. These past reviews/inquiries have often not been independent, have been politicised and have had limited scopes of inquiry. This has led to little, or no, reform to the sector, nor justice for the victims. Nor has this led to the spotlighting of the malpractices, shortcomings and injustices of current financial practices.
The Commission of Inquiry will have the full powers of the Royal Commissions Act 1902 plus additional powers related to protecting whistleblowers. The Commission of Inquiry will report to the Parliament, as opposed to a Royal Commission which reports to the Executive arm of Government.
Read the documents:
Senator Rodney Culleton is under siege ordered by the Federal Government aided by their political and judicial puppeteers, the banks, and is bunkering down for a battle before the Full Bench of the Federal Court.
Today his Melbourne solicitor, John Maitland, filed a Summons in the High Court of Australia, sitting as the Court of Disputed Returns requesting an order to stop the President of the senate, Liberal Stephen Parry from making any representations that Senator Rod Culleton is an undischarged bankrupt and/or disqualified to sit as a senator for Western Australia or to declare the seat vacant.
The Summons has been served on the Liberal Attorney General George Brandis and Senator Parry below.
Click excerpt picture above to view whole legal document
Culleton has made himself a target of the banks and the Liberal Party with his push to establish a Royal Commission into the banking industry after he lost farming property last year through alleged illegal activities of the ANZ Bank and its appointed receivers FTI Consultants.
For the last three years Culleton has assisted distressed and dispossessed farmers across the nation after the banks seized their farms. In most cases he maintains the repossessions were unlawful.
On January 12, Senator Culleton successfully applied for an extension of a stay ordered by Justice Barker in the Federal Court on December 23, 2016 expiring at 4pm today January 13, extended to January 20, 2017.
In spite of this extension, his bank accounts have been frozen before the stay expires and before an appeal against his bankruptcy is heard by the Full Bench of the Federal Court.
In another move Mr Maitland wrote to the Australian Financial Security Authority requesting the entry of Rodney Culleton on the National Personal Insolvency Index be removed immediately.
The letter advised the Authority that Justice Dowsett of the Federal Court extended the original stay expiring today to January 20, 2017.
ANZ not a creditor but stole the farm
The ANZ Bank has been leading the charge in farm forfeitures across Australia but yesterday Culleton said he was not going to take any more assaults from the banking industry or from being thumped from behind by a political adversary as occurred last week in front of the Perth Magistrates Court.
Culleton said as yet he was unaware of any charges being laid against his adversary.
He lost his farm and all his possessions while in the United Kingdom, when the ANZ seized his property purportedly under power of attorney and got a court judgement against him.
“The Supreme Court Rules in Western Australia allow action without an appearance and only three days for an appeal which I didn’t know about,” Senator Culleton said.
“The ANZ stole everything from my property including all my books of record, my kids sporting medallions, grain and stock. We got nothing back whatsoever.
“There were reports of machinery being buried on the property allowing others in to get it.
“At the creditors meeting it was recorded in the minutes that the ANZ Bank was not a creditor and they couldn’t come into the meeting, so how did they seize my property?”
Although Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull had been handed all of the evidence relating to his property seizure and that of others, Culleton laments, “Turnbull won’t support a Royal Commission into the banking industry.”
The egregious farmer-come-senator has mooted he will fight the banks to the end, describing the financial industry and his case as a ‘crime scene’ in desperate need of ‘draining the swamp.’
Labor Party trolls Marcus Priest and Chris Winslow, also a Greens candidate conspire to halt the Royal Commission into Union corruption:
NITV journalist accuses police of intimidation after Indigenous march – video | Australia news | The Guardian
Corporate Federal Police overstep the mark-again:
Former indigenous journalist attempts to set up new Aboriginal nation/state near Cairns
Media baron Rupert Murdoch has taken a 14.99 per cent stake in the country’s second largest regional media organisation, APN News and Media (Australian Provincial Newspapers).
APN has long been an alternative source of regional news and often takes a more reasonable and believable news view than that of News Ltd or its corporate oligarchy.
If Murdoch had taken a 15 per cent share of APN he could have attracted the attention of the Federal Government or the competition watchdog.
But as it stands with Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull, any larger stake would no doubt have had his blessings, in light of his demand last week that media ownership laws be relaxed even further, a topic he brings up in each term of parliament.
Turnbull cannot be trusted about much at all, particularly the media or banking, when he is a key player in the international investment bank, Goldman Sachs, a large Jewish financial corporation named in the US for its part in huge financial swindles.