Category Archives: media
The freemarketeers have been “Trumped” according to Bob in his latest video where he addresses the American people’s decision to elect Donald Trump as their next President. Bob is hopeful that this election, along with Brexit, will help Australians secure their own “great victory” against those who are not interested in our well-being or the well-being of the country at large.
Watch the video below …..
Harsh vegetation management laws to be enacted by the State Government have united political identities across the spectrum. Protesters marched on the Gordonvale electorate office of State Treasurer Curtis Pitt on Saturday. Speakers at the rowdy rally of 80 farmers, politicians, indigenous representatives and political aspirants, warned the proposed laws would “shut down” agriculture and make criminals out of farmers if they clear regrowth or vegetation on their farms
Atherton solicitor Anne English on the doorstep of Curtis Pitt’s office told the rally the new laws turned farmers into criminals by reversing the onus of proof and removing the centuries-old ‘mistaken belief’ principle as a defence if trees are cleared.
Indigenous protesters Duncan McInnes, Mareeba and Chairman of the Cape York Alliance Rod Burke
Protesters march on Treasurer Curtis Pitt’s Gordonvale office
Warren caught out again telling porkies, first in Weipa and now Cairns. No deal with ALP or Greens
The battle lines have been drawn in the Far North between incumbent Federal Liberal Member for Leichardt Warren Entsch and KAP senate candidate Joy Marriott after Mr Entsch allegedly abused Ms Marriott at a landowners forum at the weekend.
Monday saw a round of media conferences in Cairns with Joy Marriott and fellow candidate for Leichardt, Brad Tassell condemning Mr Entsch for telling Ms Marriott to “F**K off” in front of witnesses at the Lakeland forum.
Pouring fuel onto the fire he started, Mr Entsch dug himself deeper and deeper into the hole by denying he swore and refusing to apologise to Ms Marriott.
Claiming KAP had done a preference deal with the ALP and Greens was absurd and easily confirmed they had not, both candidates said.
Brandishing how to vote cards at the television interviews, Mr Tassell and Ms Marriott clearly explained that no deal had been done with the Greens or Labor and in fact both parties were placed last and second last on KAP tickets.
Ms Marriott said she felt intimidated and disgusted about Mr Entsch’s behaviour which was inappropriate at a public meeting.
“Warren Entsch has lost the plot, and I think he has been affected by two serious accidents he had recently when he was hospitalised for head injuries,” Ms Marriott said.
Compounding Mr Entsch’s aggressiveness and anger was the tight exchange of preferences between independent Dan McCarthy and KAP’s Brad Tassell that will in effect, according to KAP sources, prevent Mr Entsch from being re-elected.
“Mr Entsch seriously mishandled the truth again on ABC radio on Monday by claiming KAP was doing an exchange of preferences with the ALP and Greens,” Mr Tassell said.
Having a more circumspect outlook than Mr Entsch, Brad Tassell said he was prepared for either himself or Mr McCarthy to win the seat, “as long as we get rid of the major parties,” he added.
A Cairns News special presentation
Parry must break silence on post-massacre report
A senator has refused to comment about allegations he had prior knowledge of the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 when 35 innocent people were killed in a precision shooting operation.
Another 23 men, women and children were wounded by a trained and methodical gunman with long blond hair.
Revelations by Austrian-based author and researcher, Keith Noble, that Senator Stephen Parry had prior knowledge of the shootings, have not been refuted.
Parry at the time was a qualified embalmer and a former member of Tasmania Police who led a team of embalmers which handled the bodies in 1996.
An Australian, Mr Noble is leading a campaign to free accused shooter Martin Bryant from Risdon Gaol in Tasmania.
A paper written and presented in 1997 by Stephen Parry entitled ‘Port Arthur Massacre – AFDA National Embalming Team – Detailed Report’, that appears in a little-known book entitled ‘PORT ARTHUR SEMINAR PAPERS: A record of the Port Arthur Seminar’, 11-12 March, 1997, Melbourne, Victoria (ISBN 0642271364) clearly shows the incident that rocked a nation was planned.
In his 16 page, disturbing 1997 paper, Senator Parry stated in the following passage :
“I was particularly impressed by the quick response and initiatives by some of the team members in packaging and collecting equipment.
The response time and the amount of equipment quickly relocated was fantastic. One firm in particular, Nelson Brothers, had organised for an embalming machine box and a special large equipment case to be manufactured ready for the incident. These two containers were the envy of all embalmers and worked extremely well.
I would suggest that design specifications may be available from this firm for any future considerations by other firms.” (highlighted by CN)
Parry reveals the funeral services company of Nelson Brothers in Melbourne, Victoria, had undertaken preparations prior to the shooting.
According to Wikipedia:
“Parry was born on 31 October 1960 in Burnie, Tasmania, to William Stephen Parry and Patricia Dawn Evans. He was educated at Burnie’s Marist Regional College after which he enrolled at the Tasmanian Police Academy in Hobart.
Parry was employed as an officer with the Tasmanian Police from 1977 to 1986, and was promoted to Detective in 1983. After leaving the police force, he completed a certificate in Mortuary Science at the Australian College of Funeral Service, and was a funeral director from 1986 to 2004, becoming president of the Australian Funeral Directors Association. Parry was also president of the Burnie Chamber of Commerce and Industry from 2000 to 2004, and a director of the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry from 2000 to 2005.”
In 2004, Parry was elected to the Australian Senate for the State of Tasmania as a member of the Liberal Party.
Senator Parry was eminently qualified to lead the embalming team and as such his published comments would have to be accurate.
On February 26 he was emailed a ‘Show Cause’ notice by Keith Noble who accused the Senate Leader of having prior knowledge of the tragedy.
As of going to print Mr Noble says he has had no acknowledgement or reply from senator Parry.
Cairns News emailed senator Parry’s office with a copy of the notice but he had not responded at the time of going to print.
In furthering his moves to get Bryant out of gaol, Mr Noble told Cairns News there is an abundance of available evidence that the Tasmania Police refuse to acknowledge, clearly indicating Bryant is innocent.
“There was no trial, no coronial inquest, no public enquiry, no royal commission,” Mr Noble said.
“The story pushed by authorities that a trial would have been upsetting is the way the State has kept its crimes concealed from the public.
“John Howard was the worst Prime Minister Australia has ever had, and he encouraged the Liberal Party in Tasmania not to give innocent Martin a trial.
“Howard, who is also a qualified lawyer, spoke out to have Martin denied his legal rights and he never had proper legal representation and was kept in isolation for over six months.
“His lawyer at the time John Avery, who was convicted in 2008 for misappropriating and stealing $512,000, forced Martin to change his not guilty plea.
“He is another person who played the game after the official incident at Port Arthur. This is the depth to which the legal system in Tasmania has been taken over by corrupt lawyers, which includes that other pair of mongrels who wrongly prosecuted and convicted innocent Martin, Damian Bugg and William Cox.”
Mr Noble said the incident at Port Arthur was a premeditated, planned, and professionally perpetrated act of psycho-terror undertaken by the State to coerce the public into accepting firearm legislation.
“Martin Bryant is the patsy,” he said.
Major parties panic, change voting rules as intelligent electors join forces with disenchanted voters
People and the party faithful now are awakening they are being controlled by the major parties who are feeling this serious trend.
With battle lines being drawn in the Senate the major parties are experiencing their power base being dismantled by independent senators out of their control that has forced desperate action for survival at the coming election. Again they shift the goal posts by changing the rules to allow themselves preferential treatment on the senate ballot paper.
Liberal and Labor become allies when their decades of government dictatorship become threatened by the people.
The cross benchers represent people in parliament not party rooms engaging the agendas of big business.
Attracting detrimental comments from the threatened party room machines who control the stream of intimidating press releases from their spin doctors and fiction story tellers, the cross bench threat to the parties needs to be removed.
“If you play by their rules, you lose”
“Your rules apply on polling day, and they lose”
Make the most of it.
Will you vote with the SHEEPLE or the PEOPLE ?
Kremlin Press Release – February 22, 2016 21:50
The President made a special address following the adoption of a joint statement by the Russian Federation and the United States of America, as co-chairs of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG), on the cessation of hostilities in Syria.
I just had a telephone conversation with President of the United States of America Barack Obama. The phone call was initiated by the Russian side, but the interest was certainly mutual.
During our conversation, we approved joint statements of Russia and the US, as co-chairs of the ISSG, on the cessation of hostilities in Syria. Adoption of the statement was preceded by intensive work by Russian and American experts. We also made use of the positive experience we accumulated over the course of cooperation in eliminating chemical weapons in Syria.
Our negotiators held several rounds of closed consultations. As a result, we were able to reach an important, specific result. It was agreed that the cessation of hostilities in Syria commences at 00:00 (Damascus time) on February 27, 2016 on terms and conditions that are a part of the Russian-American statement.
The essence of these conditions is as follows: by 12:00 pm on February 26, 2016, all parties warring in Syria must indicate to the Russian Federation or our American partners their commitment to the cessation of hostilities. Russian and American troops will jointly delineate the territories where these groups are active. No military action will be taken against them by the Armed Forces of the Syrian Arab Republic, Russian Armed Forces and the US-led coalition. In turn, the opposition will cease all military action against the Armed Forces of the Syrian Arab Republic and other groups supporting them.
ISIS, Jabhat Al-Nursa, and other terrorist organisations designated by the United Nations Security Council, are excluded from the cessation of hostilities. Strikes against them will continue.
It is fundamentally important that Russia and the US, as co-chairs of the ISSG, are prepared to launch effective mechanisms to promote and monitor compliance with the ceasefire by both the Syrian Government and the armed opposition groups.
To achieve this goal, we will establish a communication hotline and, if necessary, a working group to exchange relevant information. Russia will conduct the necessary work with Damascus and the legitimate Syrian leadership. We expect that the United States will do the same with regard to their allies and the groups they support.
I am sure that the joint actions agreed upon with the American side will be enough to radically reverse the crisis situation in Syria. We are finally seeing a real chance to bring an end to the long-standing bloodshed and violence. As a result, humanitarian access to all Syrian citizens in need should be made easier.
Most important is the creation of conditions for launching a long-term political process through a broad inter-Syrian dialogue in Geneva, under the auspices of the UN.
Unfortunately, recent history has many examples where one-sided actions not sanctioned by the UN, which favour short-term political or opportunistic interests, have led to dramatic results. These examples are on everyone’s lips: Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Yemen.
Against this background, Russian-American agreements on the cessation of hostilities in Syria, and their joint implementation in coordination with all nations participating in the International Syria Support Group, can become an example of responsible actions the global community takes against the threat of terrorism, which are based on international law and UN principles.
I would like to hope that the Syrian leadership and all our partners in the region and beyond will support the set of actions chosen by representatives of Russia and the US.
1. In 2008, General David Morrison had urged the federal government NOT to recognise the 2nd D&E Platoon because ‘amending archives was high risk’ and ‘could open the floodgates to others to might want to correct the official records.’In other words, this bastard preferred the official records to remain false and inaccurate- and to hell with military integrity and the service histories of the men involved in such units.
This also explains why the Australian War Memorial refuses to release the 235 documents it holds concerning the 2nd D&E Platoon despite its own (and the government’s FOI policies).
How can anyone support the deliberate falsification of war records?
2. And it’s interesting to note that before he retired, General Morrison wanted the Army website ‘revamped’ and paid Deloitte Australia $2,600,000 to do it- and now, Deloitte is paying him $200,000 to advise it on because he is an ‘amazing role model and advocate for diversity and inclusion, gender equality and fairness.’
What a load of want!
Ex-4RAR; ex-2nd D&E Platoon; ex-9RAR;
How many Australians outside of Sydney saw this Channel 10 news segment?
Hundreds of fanatical Islamics rioted in Sydney on September 9, 2015, claiming they were objecting to the release of an anti-Muslim film. Police were caught off guard and a number were seriously injured while trying to contain the mob surging through the CBD. Police were forced to shut down Market Street sending the rioters back to Hyde Park to regroup. There police dogs and capsicum spray were used to break up the crazed Muslims. The chanting, mindless mob took to police with missiles and boots hospitalising six officers.
The blame for these disgusting anti-Australian attacks on the majority of peaceful citizens by several hundred Muslim immigrants can be placed squarely on the shoulders of the Labor party, the Liberal Party and the equally crazed Greens.
North Queensland MP Bob Katter has called for an end to all immigration tying the annual 600,000 influx of immigrants to job availability. Until the nation can absorb existing immigrants and place them in meaningful jobs, Katter says from today no more, finished, don’t apply.
29 DEC 2015
A letter to:
THE TASMANIAN BAR
Andrew James Abbott SC, William Ayliffe, Greg Barns, Kim Laura Baumeler, Raymond J. Broomhall, Aneita Browning, Bernard Cairns, Dan Coombes, Tom Cox, Kate Cuthbertson, Matthew Goldberg, Caroline Graves, Philip John Gray, Bill Griffiths, Chris Gunson, Craig Hobbs, Philip Jackson, Todd Kovacic, Joseph Lee, Bruce McTaggert, Aziz Gregory Melick, David Mitchell, Kate Mooney, Michael O’Farrell SC, Garth O’Rafferty, Keyan A.M. Pitt QC, David Porter QC, Ken Read SC, Mark Rinaldi, Mary Anne Ryan, Cameron Scott, Julian P. Siggins, Rodney J. Skiller, Ken Stanton, Garth Stevens, Charles Sweeney QC, Sandra Taglieri, Philip Theobald, Andrew Walker, Jennifer Mary White, Andrew Wood, Justin Zeeman, Phillip Zeeman.
On 21 DEC 2015 (copy below) and 22 NOV 2015 (available to all readers on request), emails were sent to you and your barristerial colleagues in Tasmania.
I have been asked why you were a focus in that 21 DEC 2015 email. Perhaps you have wondered, or perhaps you don’t care. You had my contact details, you could have asked me – if you wanted to know. But you never did. Regardless, I will now write a postscript here on why you are a focus in that email.
You are the only one whose listing on the Tasmanian Bar website (http://www.tasmanianbar.com.au/) is accompanied by a formal image – that is, an image of the listee wearing formal court dress of gown, jabot, and wig (see image below). This is the professional image you and your fellow barristers like to promote. Barristers – Officers of the Court – professional-looking, there in the courts ethically defending your clients. But really Cameron, can you tell me which barrister in Tasmania fought for Martin Bryant?
Aaaaah, you might say. He pleaded guilty so there was NO TRIAL. But your colleague John Avery rammed his guilty plea down poor Martin’s throat – after Martin had been kept in isolation for over six months during which he was tormented until he was broken. Martin always said he was NOT GUILTY, until they broke him. Now Cameron, do you really think a mentally incompetent boy-man with an IQ of 66 knew what was really going on, and what all the legal implications were for him? Do you believe that the criminal of a lawyer John Avery did the right thing for his client? Is what Avery did to Martin Bryant what you would have done? Avery said he had nothing to work with – he had no exculpatory evidence he said. This is pure bullshit. Have you ever studied all the witness statements? Exculpatory evidence screams out. Go and read LEAKED DOCUMENTS, which is an exposé of the statements which witnesses of the Port Arthur massacre thought would be used in a trial, but which were ignored by your Jewish legal colleague Damien Bugg the prosecutor. To hell with Gordon Hewart. Justice was seen not to be done.