Category Archives: Northern Territory Police

Senator Parry refuses to explain his incriminating words about Port Arthur

Letter to the editor

If you would like the details (includes references) of Stephen Parry’s inside knowledge of the official massacre at Port Arthur in April 1996, please email me for the 50-page summary document: “20 YEARS, CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, LIES” (no copyright, distribute freely) – martinbryantisinnocent@gmail.com

This evasive embalmer from Tasmania has refused to explain his incriminating words which he presented at a government seminar in 1997. (see details in above-mentioned summary)

What does it say about the affairs of State in Australia when Stephen Parry – a person who knew preparations for the massacre (allegedly 35 killed; 23 wounded) were made in Victoria “ready for the incident” – becomes President of the Senate? But don’t just condemn the Liberal Party. A copy of the Show Cause Notice which was directed to Parry was also sent to every senator at the time. None have replied or reacted.

It seems every senator in Australia is quite content to see the torture of the poor patsy Martin Bryant continue. He has been wrongly condemned and imprisoned since 1996. Over 20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

There was NO hard evidence proving guilt, NO motive, NO fingerprints, NO credible identification, NO public inquiry, NO legal integrity, NO proper firearm ownership, NO DNA evidence, NO coronial inquest (with 35 killed!), NO free admission of guilt , NO witness ever testified in a court, NO forensic results, NO crime re-enactment, NO jury, NO complete list of evidence, NO explanation for the naked black-haired woman police wrote they saw at Seascape (it was not the owner who officials said was already dead), NO proper legal representation, and Martin had NO trial (hearings in courtrooms are NOT trials).

All there was were official allegations all unproved and blown up to psycho-shock and unsettle the very gullible public. Just right as a prelude to the gun-control legislation which quickly followed.

Of course officials could not have had a trial. The only witness who knew Martin Bryant and who was at Port Arthur said the gunman was not Martin Bryant. Terry Hill a gunsmith was pressured to say he sold a weapon to Martin, but Mr. Hill refused to lie. (All documented in the book MASS MURDER.) And the marksmanship and coolness of the gunman was way beyond mentally handicapped Martin. (And did you know two people – ASIO or MOSSAD? – voluntarily went and sat inside the vehicle WITH the gunman at the PAHS toll booth, and there had a discussion with him. It seems those two people knew the gunman and/or why he was there. They knew the gunman had already killed people, but they just went and had a chat with him. This is documented in the statements of witnesses who were at that tollbooth. You’re not supposed to know this. It’s all in the book MASS MURDER.)

Do not believe for one minute the bullshit about him making a confession. For six months Martin Bryant clearly stated he was innocent. But to circumvent proper legal and trial procedures, that criminal lawyer Johne Avery worked Martin over and got him to accept Avery’s plea. (Even Martin’s bewildered mother was herself pressured to put pressure on Martin to get him to say he did it. And she did.) Given his mental handicap (IQ of 66; retarded), Martin should have had a protecting guardian with him at all times. But that did not happen. Three official mongrels John Avery (corrupt lawyer), Damian Bugg (corrupt prosecutor), and William Cox (corrupt judge) worked on poor Martin then locked him away forever.

Martin Bryant is INNOCENT! It is Stephen Parry who is GUILTY!

Sincerely,

Dr. Keith Allan Noble; author
Vienna, Austria
t. 43-1-9712401
murder.research@gmail.com

free pdf of the book:
MASS MURDER: Official Kiling in Tasmania, Australia
(2nd edition; 2014)
BIGWORMBOOKS@gmx.net

Advertisements

David Walter out of jail Friday, June 23

Cairns News has received notice from the Walter family that David will be released on parole from Lotus Glen prison on Friday.

Retired police prosecutor David Walter will be released from jail on Friday after spending a month behind bars allegedly for challenging the authority of the corporation in the Cairns Magistrates Court

He still faces spurious charges of assaulting Court Protection officers and some incredulous charge by the ACCC for not declaring his pet bird collection as an asset in vexatious bankruptcy proceedings.

We will keep informed our many thousands of readers who have been watching the Walter saga.

Class action against those responsible for stopping the live cattle export trade

katter-gillard

Groundbreaking case to test freehold property ownership

david-walters-001

Former police prosecutor David Walter with one of his beloved black cockatoos. ‘There is not a lawful court or government in the nation’

 Property rights battler asks for supporters to attend Brisbane Supreme Court at 9am on March 16, 2016

Walter's court document

Click the copy above to view the complete document

This application, filed in the Brisbane Supreme Court could see the beginning of the end for corporate government in Australia. The applicant is retired Northern Territory police prosecutor, David Walter, now living near Herberton, Far North Queensland.

David has championed the cause of property rights for 10 years after the Queensland Labor Government placed an environmental listing over freehold land at Cardwell, on a 15 acre retirement block owned by ageing Toowoomba widow Mrs Catherine Burns. Her late husband had retired from the police force and they intended to move onto the block to live out their lives. Walter has taken up the cause for Mrs Burns and dozens of other disaffected landowners across the state who fell victim to the Labor Party’s ‘unlawful’ vegetation and environmental laws. Mrs Burns has been unable to sell her block because of the environmental overlay, purportedly placed on her land as a haven for a bloody glider possum. Neighbors say only one has been seen in the vicinity over the past 10 years.

Due to his effectiveness as an advocate for his legal argument over many years, Walter has been (unlawfully) banned by the Queensland Bar Society from putting one foot in a courtroom, with the penalty of two years jail hanging over him.

Walter has campaigned long and hard in and out of all levels of courts across the state, only to have various magistrates and judges agreeing with his argument, but having all cases thrown out because of corporate ‘political party’ legislation, which he says contains no living persons, and cannot be enforced because there is not a lawful court or parliament in the country.

The legal battles have come at great monetary and personal expense for Walter, particularly when he lost his wife Lynnie, suddenly last year.

He prepared a case against the Mackay City Council for one hapless landowner, which, like all the others was thrown out of court. This time around the Judge awarded costs of more than $20,000 against Walter, even though he was not present in the court. He told the Council and its dodgy solicitors to “go to hell,” because Australian currency is worthless.

Now the Mackay Council has obtained orders from the Supreme Court to bankrupt him and take his property.

He has had offers of financial assistance but he doggedly pushes on totally believing in his cause to restore ownership of freehold land to the people. Since Whitlam amended the Royal Styles and Titles Act removing the ‘Crown’ in 1973, without the Queen’s consent, he says all private land is now owned by ‘political party corporations.’

The case on Wednesday March 16, could lead to a collapse of the entire political party system of government in Australia and other Commonwealth nations.

Walter has asked that as many people as possible attend the court to watch injustice in action.

%d bloggers like this: