Category Archives: mythmanagement
July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.
The Labor leopard has not changed it’s spots
As the Abbott government began to take on union power and corruption and then a Royal Commission exposing Union liars, thugs & thieves, a new book reveals the union movement’s role in one of the most shameful periods of Australian history. What the wharfies did to Australian troops – and their nation’s war effort – between 1939 and 1945 is nothing short of an abomination.
Perth lawyer Hal Colebatch has done the nation a service with his groundbreaking book, Australia’s Secret War, telling the untold story of union bastardry during World War 2.
Using diary entries, letters and interviews with key witnesses, he has pieced together with forensic precision the tale of how Australia’s unions sabotaged the war effort; how wharfies vandalised, harassed, and robbed Australian troop ships, and probably cost lives.
One of the most obscene acts occurred in October, 1945, at the end of the war, after Australian soldiers were released from Japanese prison camps. They were half dead, starving and desperate for home. But when the British aircraft-carrier HMS Speaker brought them into Sydney Harbour, the wharfies went on strike. For 36 hours, the soldiers were forced to remain on-board, tantalisingly close to home. This final act of cruelty from their countrymen was their thanks for all the sacrifice.
Colebatch coolly recounts outrage after outrage. There were the radio valves pilfered by waterside workers in Townsville which prevented a new radar station at Green Island from operating. So when American dive bombers returning from a raid on a Japanese base were caught in an electrical storm and lost their bearings, there was no radio station to guide them to safety. Lost, they ran out of fuel and crashed, killing all 32 airmen.
Colebatch quotes RAAF serviceman James Ahearn, who served at Green Island, where the Australians had to listen impotently to the doomed Americans’ radio calls: “The grief was compounded by the fact that had it not been for the greed and corruption on the Australian waterfront such lives would not have been needlessly lost.”
Almost every major Australian warship was targeted throughout the war, with little intervention from an enfeebled Prime Minister Curtin. There was the deliberate destruction by wharfies of vehicles and equipment, theft of food being loaded for soldiers, snap strikes, go-slows, demands for “danger money” for loading biscuits.
Then there were the coal strikes which pushed down coal production between 1942 and 1945 despite the war emergency. There were a few honourable attempts to resist union leaders, such as the women working in a small arms factory in Orange, NSW, who refused to strike and “pelted union leaders with tomatoes and eggs”.
This is a tale of the worst of Australia amid the best, the valour and courage of our soldiers in New Guinea providing our last line of defence against Japanese, only to be forced onto starvation rations and to “go easy on the ammo” because strikes by the wharfies back home prevented supplies from reaching them. A planned rescue of Australian POWs in Borneo late in the war apparently had to be abandoned, writes Colebatch, because a wharf strike in Brisbane meant the ships had no heavy weapons.
There was no act too low for the unionists. For instance, in 1941, hundreds of soldiers on board a ship docked in Fremantle entrusted personal letters to wharfies who offered to post them in return for beer money. The letters never arrived.
At one point in 1942 a US Army colonel became so frustrated at the refusal of Townsville wharfies to load munitions unless paid quadruple time, he ordered his men to throw the unionists into the water and load the guns themselves.
In Adelaide, American soldiers fired sub-machine guns at wharfies deliberately destroying their aircraft engines by dropping them from great heights. Australian soldiers had to draw bayonets to stop the same Adelaide wharfies from stealing food meant for troops overseas. You will read this book with mounting fury.
Colebatch offers various explanations for the treasonous behaviour of the unions. Many of the leaders were Communists obsessed with class warfare. Fervent “identity politics” led them to believe they were victims, and that servicemen and women were “puppets of capitalism whose lives were of no consequence”.
Contrary to popular belief, strikes and sabotage continued to the end of the war, even after the Soviet Union became an ally, writes Colebatch, who contends that the Australian Left may have wanted to undermine the military in preparation for revolution after the war. Whatever the reasons for the defective morality of those unionists who sabotaged our war effort, the traitors have never been brought to account.
This story has been largely suppressed for 70 years because Labor and the Left have successfully controlled the narrative of history.
But no more, thanks to Colebatch.
To download the flyers click on your selection
phone: 40915861 – email: email@example.com
The Queensland Government has allowed crocodile numbers to reach endemic proportions killing people and virtually closing tourist traffic to some northern areas of the state. The looney Green agenda driven by Deputy Premier Jackie Trad and Environment Minister Stephen Miles forced them so far out of their depth a croc will get ’em. Click on the video below:
The KAP has condemned reports this afternoon that the State Government will review new crocodile management plans following an attack on a snorkeller on Lizard Island yesterday.
The man was treated for minor cuts and abrasions to his head after the reptile, estimated to be up to two metres long, attacked him near Watson Creek Inlet.
ABC reported Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said the incident was concerning and that maybe stricter measures were needed, although she’s ruled out culling.
KAP State Member for Dalrymple Shane Knuth said a review was the last thing Queenslanders needed.
“The time for talk is well and truly over; we need real action in the form of a controlled cull now to put a stop to the attacks, which seem to be multiplying by the day,” he said.
“We do not need a review – we know what the problem is and we demand action.”
State Member for Mt Isa Robbie Katter said the latest attack was the final straw.
“Human safety is paramount and the Government has now run out of chances to evade action; we need to activate a controlled cull as soon as possible,” he said.
The latest development comes just hours after reports of a beheaded crocodile near Innisfail, revealing locals may be taking steps to control crocodiles themselves because the Government is failing to act.
“People are saying this was bound to happen and it will continue if the Government doesn’t do something,” Mr Knuth said.
Following a well-supported consultation tour around north Queensland, the KAP will table legislation next month to allow for a controlled cull in populated areas across Queensland.
Under the legislation, Mr Knuth said crocodiles could be culled or relocated to a crocodile farm, and safari hunting and egg collection initiatives could be set up to create jobs for Indigenous rangers.
Race-hate speech laws must be changed so people can ‘call out’ Muslim terrorists, perverts and child mutilators, a One Nation senator has told parliament. Malcolm Roberts says Australian Islamists are the real beneficiaries of section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, comparing restrictions on race-hate speech to ‘Stalinist repression.
If your Muslim Sudanese neighbour is engaging in female genital mutilation or your Syrian Muslim cafe owner is a terrorist building a bomb or maybe just the Afghan Muslims in the public housing flat next to you are molesting small children, chances are that you are afraid to speak out,’ he said.’Ordinary, decent people are simply afraid to speak the truth.
The Liberals and Nationals are trying every devious trick in the book to stop this banking inquiry bill from getting passed in federal parliament. Renegade LNP Member for Dawson in Central Queensland, George Christensen, confirmed today he will cross the floor to support Bob Katter who has led the charge against the unlawful and unethical conduct of banks. Every small businessman and farmer in Australia will benefit from this inquiry.
The People of Australia’s Commission of Inquiry (Banking and Financial Services) Bill 2017
The bill provides for the establishment of a Commission of Inquiry. The Bill invests the People of Australia’s’ Commission of Inquiry with the full powers of a Royal Commission as laid out in the Royal Commissions Act 1902. The Commission of Inquiry will inquire into unethical, unlawful and improper conduct in the banking, financial services and related sectors.
The purpose of the Bill is to fully expose and shine the light of public scrutiny on the unethical and unlawful conduct/practices in the banking and financial services industries and to put forward recommendations for reform.
Particular concern has been raised in relation to the conduct of service providers in the banking, superannuation, insurance and other financial services sectors.
Responding to numerous media reports, whistleblower disclosures and cases raised with Members of Parliament and Senators, there have been 37 reviews and inquiries into banking and financial services since 2010. However, none of these past reviews/inquiries have had the level of powers of a Royal Commission. These past reviews/inquiries have often not been independent, have been politicised and have had limited scopes of inquiry. This has led to little, or no, reform to the sector, nor justice for the victims. Nor has this led to the spotlighting of the malpractices, shortcomings and injustices of current financial practices.
The Commission of Inquiry will have the full powers of the Royal Commissions Act 1902 plus additional powers related to protecting whistleblowers. The Commission of Inquiry will report to the Parliament, as opposed to a Royal Commission which reports to the Executive arm of Government.
Read the documents:
Doctors kill 25,000 patients each year: guns kill 211
The Australian Medical Association, better known as the ‘medical mafia’ has stumbled into the firearms ownership minefield making erroneous and ignorant statements about a “real time national firearms register” that somehow would magically remove firearms from groups such as the Muslim bikies.
Opening his mouth before engaging his brain, AMA vice president Dr Tony Bartone told ABC news that a national register would be able to track guns from when they were imported or manufactured to when they were either crushed or exported.
The AMA wants to infect your children and yourselves with toxic vaccines on one hand, and on the other impose a national level of even more restrictive regulations curtailing your Bill of Rights guarantee to own a firearm.
Shooters should demand a register of dirty, toxic vaccines that have without any doubt as the empirical evidence shows, caused autism in 2 per cent of all vaccinated American children and killed many more across the world.
The Australian statistics are just as bad and have been published over the past few years in Cairns News.
Cairns News has championed the burgeoning anti-vax movement for years as more and more evidence comes across our desks revealing the long term damage caused by most vaccines.
We advise shooters with registered and unregistered firearms to tell the well-heeled medical mafia to go to hell.
Few people have an understanding that their trusted AMA members are ripping off patients and Medicare to the tune of $3 billion a year for practicing voodoo medicine and infecting thousands of babies and young children each year with toxic vaccines and drugs.
One disillusioned doctor told Cairns News the first thing medical students learn at medical school is how to suck up to big pharma and rip-off patients by rorting Medicare with bulk billing and exorbitant charges for mostly unnecessary surgeries and prescribing deadly narcotics when there are non-lethal and non-addictive natural remedies readily available.
Big pharma controls the medical mafia, so one can only speculate why this stupid doctor would be their mouthpiece on such a touchy subject.
The number of Australian gun deaths has been declining since 1986 when 677 were recorded to 211 in 2015 (GunPolicy.org). This is in contrast to the thousands of patients doctors kill each year.
After all doctors kill more than 25,000 patients each year in Australia according to the medical industry expose, ‘Dead Doctors Don’t Lie’, the handbook about the medical mafia and available at most health shops.
The Final Battle Lines Are Being Drawn
by Neil Keenan – Group K, Ltd
For as long as I remember elections were [real] elections (up until a few years ago when I had my eyes opened to reality). One side won and one side lost. Previously, it had never dawned on me that someone actually owned both parties, and no matter who won, that control group would be the actual winner.
This happened despite the US Democratic and Republican parties going through the motions in a continual effort to con us into believing the parties were fighting, when in fact (at the upper levels) they worked together, made money together and worked the con together; to bring us to our knees.
In other words, take one good look at who’s “who” in Congress and in the Senate. Then you will see who is who and who should not be there any longer.
Yes, we’ve been had for a long time – but not any longer, as we have awakened. We are tired of being had by a bunch of phony so-called politicians who pull the wool over our eyes again and again.
To the Cabal and their Underlings:
This will no longer happen because we are coming directly for you now, ‘politicians’ and ‘banksters’. You have families and homes just as we do. We are not the only ones in the Crosshairs of the Cabal / Globalists.
The tables have turned and you are now in OUR sights. I personally think that is a far more dangerous predicament than when you were categorized as expendable a group of Cabal freaks thinking they are something they’re not.
Now it is OUR turn!
From the day I filed my lawsuit in the Southern District of Manhattan (which coincidentally opened up all doors around the world today) to the very time when I revealed how you intended to steal all the assets possibly from East and West alike.
However, the only difference this time is that you will be pointed out as the thieves along with your allies and your cronies. Names will be mentioned, as well as the deals. We will bring you to your knees like no one ever has, and don’t believe for a minute that you will find forgiveness.
We clearly remember your planned Agenda 21 / Agenda 30 to have 90% of the world’s population murdered by way of your planned genocides and death machines. In rendering long awaited justice we will now spit on you and pour your poisons over your own less than special persons and watch as you pass away.
You have gone way too far, and now we are entering this very fortunate time to correct things for We The People with our very special President Donald J. Trump.
We have a great abundance of information clearly relating to the THIRD hijacking of the WESTERN FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
The first two were Bretton Woods 1 and 2. And now we have a 3rd attempt to steal all financial assets in the West as well as the East, prior to the inauguration of President Trump on January 20th.
Mr. Yoshiaki Kobayashi is currently attempting to steal the bunkers in South Korea. He is working with the Japanese Imperial Court and is the Emperor’s right hand man in this attempted theft.
They move along making outrageous claims such as that the Dragon Family does not exist, and that they are working with Trump while having his blessing.
How is it possible that Trump could participate in this criminal activity while Kobayashi runs around claiming that the FED’s (Federal Reserve, CIA, FBI, etc.) are the front group for the Emperor, and he just the broker – when Mr Trump is fighting tooth and nail against the FED’s to get into his rightful position on January 20th. There is no rhyme nor reason to Kobayashi’s claim.
The FED’s know that many of them are going to jail!
It is true that they are using the FED’s as stated. Alongside the FED’s are the Clinton’s, the Obama’s, the Bush family, the Queen of England and the Japanese Royal family.
The Germans, English and Americans stole Gold from various islands in Asia
They are attempting to purchase many different currencies from Korean bunkers, and we are not talking about small volumes either.
We are speaking of hundreds of Trillions of Dollars worth of currencies; (including as many Japanese Yen as they can acquire) and possibly more – Quintillions!
You must remember that the Bunkers are managed by holders – not depositors and the depositors own the assets and the assets are registered in the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in the names of the Depositors.
This United Patriots Front chairman Blair Cottrell video affirms political correct police are prosecuting Australians freedom of speech feeding the Hanson supporters rise to power of government next election. This is Nazis Germany control all over again and we all know how that ended. Cottrell presents a constant threat to the Victorian and federal spineless establishment has a black and white career that agenda driven media colored to their masters instructions does not dismiss facts in this video.