by staff writers
Political parties have usurped Constitutional government in Australia over at least the past four decades replacing it with corporate governance by removing the Crown and replacing it with the Queen of Australia.
There is no such lawful entity. Labor Prime Minister Gough Whitlam in 1972 started the rot and successive Prime Ministers both Labor and Liberal completed the treachery without referendum.
More and more Australians have discovered what has gone down around them aided and abetted by an equally treacherous media and the Bar Association incorporating the Inns of Court and the Law Association with its lawyer members.
Law faculties at universities staffed by socialist-left professors over many years have indoctrinated literally thousands of graduates to believe Parliaments are supreme and there is no recourse for litigants who have been reamed by this asset-stripping, banking industry- orientated court system developed by the party duopoly.
So much so that the Australian Banking Association employed as CEO former Queensland Labor Premier Anna Bligh who qualified for the position by borrowing $60 billion when Premier from Rothschild Bank and mortgaging the assets of the state for collateral.
Queensland’s system of law has degenerated into an asset-stripping operation for the banks, attested by the Labor-appointed judge in the recent taxi industry claim for compensation for now worthless taxi licences after the Labor gang allowed Uber ride sharing to jump the queue.
The Supreme Court judge gave Uber a free ride to the bank while taxi operators lost their mortgaged homes and suicided at a similar rate to cattle producers during the Labor-induced live cattle export embargo.
In Queensland the party duopoly has ensured there is no lawful remedy.
But there’s more….
Litigants are advised to check out the newly formed Common Law Courts of Queensland where proper justice will be served in deference to the unlawful so-called courts of Queensland Inc.
Australian political party members of parliament should be mindful of what is soon to transpire in the United States affecting the traitors of Constitutional government. Corporate nemesis is coming to Australia……….
Eat your heart out Peter Beattie.
Letter to the Editor
Have you ever wondered why everyday life is in turmoil? Why you have been trying to save money but at the end of the month nothing is left after you pay for electricity, council rates, house payments, car payments and registrations, fuel bills, bank charges, kids school fees, medical bills, everyday groceries costing more each week and on it goes.
How is it governments or should we say corporate governments can confiscate your home and sell it if you get behind in rates payments or how the corporate government can access your bank account without your knowledge and withdraw money for non-payment of traffic fines?
Why is justice no longer done in federal or state courts? Or why only those who can afford to pay for hugely expensive legal practitioners can get justice?
What has happened to our kid’s future? Why are there no jobs for your kids or for that matter your self? Why do 800,000 immigrants enter Australia each year?
How come we as a nation no longer manufacture our own goods like cars, tyres, fuel, washing machines. electric motors, food and now have to contend with a host of other everyday second-rate goods that come from China?
Did you know that since 1966 when decimal currency was introduced by a Liberal Prime Minister there has not been a legitimate government in Australia? Constitutional Government was replaced by the ‘firm’.
How is it that former Labor Premier of Queensland Peter Beattie was able to remove the Crown from the state’s legal system and replace it with a defacto corporate republic?
Every government department in Queensland, including police and courts have their own ABN numbers, similar to all other states.
In 1974 when Sir John Kerr left his position as Governor General after sacking PM Gough Whitlam, he didn’t resign or hand back the Letters Patent to our Queen Elizabeth the Second. Therefore no new Governor General could be appointed. The politicians just swore in their own. All laws from then until now are therefore void.
* In Queensland Premier Borbidge sealed the Legislative Assembly Act. He then had the State Governor Sir Peter Arnison, Seal his Letters Patent and commission from Queen Elizabeth the Second with the Seal of the State. This was beyond the lawful power of either person. ie. A criminal act committed against the Crown and the people.
This placed their ” parliament ” outside the Constitution of 1861. Their “laws” become private acts of private people only. All States then got on the Queensland bandwagon. Our common law rights and property rights disappeared.
* The good news is that all National and State debt is not the responsibility of We the people. We are not in the preamble of any of their bogus Constitutions. All the debt belongs to the members of the political parties and the public servants who have signed person to person contracts with the politicians of political parties.
* Everyone who has been destroyed or affected by actions of this private partnership such as the victims of their infamous “family” law courts, illicit shire council rates, environmental laws, firearm laws, taxes etc can sue these members of political parties.
* We as subjects of Her Majesty as owner of the Land, ask her to appoint a legitimate Governor General with new Letters Patent and likewise appoint State Governors with Letters Patent as our various Constitutions require.
* We also petition Her Majesty to appoint a panel of Judges to set up a court of inquiry along the lines of the Nuremberg trials to unravel the tangled web of lies and deception which has all but destroyed this once prosperous Nation.
Robbery under arms
Under our British Crown system, Australia was founded by the following principals as derived from lessons learnt from nearly eight centuries of feudal enslavement, often with bitterness and bloodshed.
Particularly the time period from 1600 to 1700 covering the English civil war. This bloody conflict cost England an estimated death toll equivalent to its losses in World War 2.
This culminated in the Restoration of the Crown and the Acts of Settlement of 1700 and The Bill of Rights of 1689. These vital enactments were to prevent a dictatorship of either the Crown or the Parliament ever happening again.
These new acts were added to the Common Law, the Magna Carta, The Petition of Rights 1628 and the Habeas corpus to protect the rights and property of the people and to define the limits of the power of Parliament, the Crown the Judiciary, Police and the Army.