Today Cairnsnews has been viewed by readers in 51 countries. We are pleased to advise our readers that this news service is dedicated to restoring democracy to Australia and to break up the UN controlled political party duopoly and to get the country out of the UN’s clutches.
The electoral system and electoral rolls should be completely cleansed of up to half a million bogus entries which keeps the duopoly in power.
The Australian Electoral Commission was infiltrated in about 1985 by foreign agents which took control of the first RAMNS computerised roll systems while working for the AEC.
We have no doubt the Liberal Party this time around benefited from voting fraud sufficient to give the the party two seats needed to take power.
More often than not it is the ALP which benefits from voting fraud.
Cairnsnews is aware of a number of voters who wrote personal letters to PM Scott Morrison begging him to introduce voter ID as recommended by the Joint Standing Commission into Electoral Matters.
Morrison ignored the requests. And he narrowly won government in the much-touted unwinnable election.
Thank you readers for your continued support.
Letter to the Editor
The cauldron of discontent that is the climate change debate alternates between simmer and boil over, depending on what new ingredients are tossed in. The combination of drought, water shortages and bushfires all meant that the cauldron was boiling most of the time and the media was starting to run out of superlatives to describe the situation.
“Crisis” and “catastrophic” have been used to the point that they have almost become meaningless and occasionally apocalyptical.
“Outrage”has also become popular. How dare the Prime Minister allow this to happen?
Around the country groups are calling for “immediate” or “instant” action. Doing his bit to stir the pot is the smug figure of Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese.
So I think the time is right to introduce a new adjective, “hysteria”.
Greta Thumberg gave a master class in theatrically contrived hysteria at the UN.
Some of the people in the latest hysterical outburst are not in the mould of regular rent-a-crowd uni students. Among the Extinction Rebellion activists were middle aged and senior citizens.
As a senior citizen myself, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at their antics.
Hysteria means “emotional excess” or frenzy, irrationality, panic and loss of control, and that really concerns me.
Normally steady sane people are being swept along by the tide of professional activists whose only interest is destabilisation for their own aims under the smokescreen of climate change.
I think it’s time to sit down and take a “Bex”.
B Johnstone, Brisbane
Muslims, Pacific Islands and Indonesia gifted hundreds of millions from Liberals, but desperate farmers have to borrow to survive
Letter to the Editor
Dear Liberal Party friends
(1) sorry to say that this email below is worse than pathetic – – losing votes.
(2) Bridget Mackenzie, Agriculture Minister, on 2GB this morning was painfully inadequate to answering Alan Jones’s reasonable questions and facts.
Alan Jones (rightly in my view) demolished the stupidity of the proposed two-year interest-free loans to farmers that then roll over into loans at 3.1% after two years on money that the Govt can get from the Reserve Bank at 0.75%, thus making a profit from struggling farmers!
(3) LET ME SUM UP THIS ScoMo GOVT
- extra $1,000 million recently announced to the Clean Energy Finance Corporation – this is both unnecessary and crazy – the recent Aust Energy Market Operator report predicts blackouts for NSW and Victoria this summer – but there are NO PROPOSALS for reliable baseload nuclear or coal power stations!
- Our Foreign Affairs Minister gave $70million to Rohinga Moslems
- ScoMo promised $500 million to Pacific Islands to help them fight the mythical monster of climate change
- This federal Govt gives Islamic Indonesia $1million per day as a gift, of which how much ends up in Swiss Bank accounts of officials?!
- While it is a good thing to release some Murray-Darling Basin water to assist in growing fodder, may I point out that that will take TIME!
- BUT we don’t have time — it won’t help to stop Farmers’ cattle and sheep dying of starvation or being shot or sold tomorrow and next week.
- The claim of 21 water infrastructure projects is false and deceptive — no major dam has been built since 1983 – and NONE IS NOW BEING BUILT – of course there are various proposals and feasibility studies BUT NO ACTUAL DIGGING!! ZILCH. NIL ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION HAPPENING.
NSW water Minister Melinda Pavey recently admitted in a fit of frankness that the best we can hope for is to start digging in 3 years from now!
from Lex Stewart