By TONY MOBILIFONITIS
A LETTER written by a senior constable from the Coffs/Clarence Highway Patrol in NSW and signed by colleagues, has exposed the COVID-19 narrative for its deception and the harm it is causing to police and their relations with the public.
The letter, dated October 26, is addressed to NSW Commissioner of Police Michael Fuller and is one of the best rebuttals of the COVID narrative of fear and control written anywhere, noting false predictions of its severity, false and misleading statistics, flaws in testing and serious questions around the virus itself.
The letter makes the very strong point that in the same way they cannot use an inaccurate speed detection device on motorists, the same must be demanded of the RT PCR test and as such, “police should not in any way” mandate testing for COVID-19, or rely on the results.
For police to raise this within their own ranks may be portrayed as controversial but the action is consistent with common law enforcement, e.g. investigating, exposing and prosecuting a crime of deception carried out against the public.
The letter signatories are urging fellow police officers across the country to write a similar letter to their respective police commissioners, or to sign their form at this link. https://advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth
The letter reads:
RE: Open Letter Concerning the Police Enforcement of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions
We are writing to you to raise concerns we have about the use of the police to enforce the ongoing restrictions placed upon our citizens relating to COVID-19, which has seriously eroded community trust in our great police force. Since the Attorney General Declared a State of Emergency for the novel coronavirus, our governments have acted upon certain powers to impose restrictions on its citizens, using the police to enforce their rules. Due to the novel nature of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, most people concurred that certain restrictions should be followed, until more was learnt about the virus.
With the initial modelling from the Imperial College in the UK  and the Peter Doherty Institute here in Australia, indicating a catastrophic number of cases that would severely burden our hospital system and could result in up to 150,000 Australian deaths , it is easy to comprehend why our governments would respond as they did and why the vast population would comply.
With these frightening projections it became evident that we needed to find a way to quickly diagnose the disease. Yet the Centre for Disease Control in the US states that “no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”.  So even without the virus being isolated, the RT PCR test was picked to become the gold standard for testing.
Firearms industry and gun owners claim NSW Firearms Registry has been compromised leading to gun theft
More than 2300 registered firearms have been stolen from private residences across NSW since 2009, prompting calls from the industry that the thefts were more than coincidence.
Fifty firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition were stolen from registered NSW gun owners in one period of 16 days, with claims the firearms registry has been compromised.
One robbery victim had eight guns stolen within months of being audited by police and his new address added to the registry.
“I was audited by police in May last year and robbed in October. I had eight weapons stolen from a secure safe,” the victim said.
“I live in an estate of 70 homes and was the only place robbed. To me it was obvious I was targeted with information from somewhere.
“Call me cynical but it is too much of a coincidence.
“I have been in the same shooters club for years and never had a problem.”
In a number of cases since May 14, when the robberies began, entire gun safes have been removed from properties with weapons inside.
Officers said criminals could access the information through a variety of sources – not just the registry.
However dealers are not buying the explanation from police saying the registry would be a gold mine to criminals as it contained details of the types of weapons, where they were stored and addresses of owners.
“We have no evidence to suggest the information has come from the registry,” head of the firearms and organised crime squad Detective Superintendent Ken Finch said.
He said there was no investigation into the registry at the moment – but nothing had been ruled out.
Supt Finch agreed some of the recent thefts appeared to be targeted: “Most are in rural areas where people know locals have multiple weapons.”
Supt Finch said the registry was subject to strict audit provisions and not accessible by all police officers.
“Access is only granted by a local area commander when it is needed for an investigation.”
He said only a limited number of civilians had access and usage of the list was strictly monitored: “Gun clubs are another possible source of information. Some robberies could be opportunistic.”
No reported investigation has been conducted to date into NSW Firearms Registry information leaks and co-ordinated gun theft from registered owners.
Highly trained policewoman mistakes .40 cal pistol for Taser
Meanwhile a highly-trained policewoman Sergeant Sheree Bissett shot and killed a man at Lakemba who had mental issues and was harming himself, posing no threat to any other person.
Witnesses state Sergeant Bissett and three other female officers attended the incident where she tested her Taser several times then drew her Glock handgun and without any proper warning shot Salter in the back.
Deputy State Coroner Scott Mitchell said the critical incident investigation report, written by Detective Inspector Russell Oxford of the NSW Homicide Squad, was “seriously flawed” and he thought it is more likely than not that Sergeant Bissett mistakenly chose her Glock, having intended to employ her Taser.
The officers claimed to the NSW Police Integrity Commission Mr Salter grappled with Constable Abela before Sergeant Bissett shot him in the back, but paramedics and Mr Salter’s father said there was no contact.
Wilson, Abela and Metcalfe have been charged with perjury and giving false evidence, while Bissett has been charged with one count of giving false evidence to the commission. All four have been ordered to stand trial in Sydney’s Downing Centre on April 26, 2016.
These officers are still out there, not suspended, with guns, and the capabilities of fabricating evidence.
The public should be terrified that Sergeant Sheree Bissett who has difficulty distinguishing between a non-lethal Taser and a Glock .40 cal pistol, is still on duty with a firearm in her holster.
Former Prime Minister John Howard comes out of mothballs to demonise gun owners yet again!
This autocrat of the Liberal Party lives in another world. This is the man who allowed Port Arthur to occur. This man knew there was to be a psychological operation about to be waged against the Australian people. It was our first real, large scale terrorist attack putting aside the 1970’s rubbish bin bomb in Melbourne, which on the facts today was the first psy-ops carried out with the knowledge of a few in authority.
Howard and others knew the Tasmanian massacre was about to occur. It was not perpetrated by an ineffectual and incompetent young man with an IQ if 60.
Cairns News has published much about the Port Arthur shootings. Martin Bryant was not capable of inserting a box magazine into a Colt AR 10, 7.62mm assault rifle. This testimony was given to police by a Tasmanian gunsmith. This gunsmith was pilloried and harassed by authorities until he lost his business and fled the State.
Martin Bryant was charged for mass murder which he was incapable of doing. Simple facts that were buried by a 30 year ban on court transcript publication.
Now we have a raving Jesuit such as former National Party deputy Prime Minister Tim Fischer, again bagging and demonising gun owners. Tim should explain to the Australian people why he left Parliament overnight. The Federal Liberal member for the Cairns-based electorate of Leichardt, Warren Entsch was involved in Fischer’s sudden departure from Parliament.
Fischer also might like to explain what happened to him when subsequently he was resident in the Vatican as Australian Ambassador to the Holy See.
The Jesuits are the hitmen of the Catholic church, pure and simple. Fischer was an army officer who served in Vietnam. He and the Bolshevik television personality Ray Martin led the campaign to disarm the Australian people.
Now after an Islamic terrorist attack in Sydney that, as Senator Leyonhjelm said today, could never have occurred in most States of America because its citizens are allowed the right of self-defence. The Islamic terrorist would know he was interfering with people who might be carrying a firearm. That alone would have been a deterrent.
At least one person in the café could have been carrying a firearm.
The mad muslim would have been shot immediately. The psychological distress and economic savings to the country are immeasurable.
As the Senator said: “Our citizens are victims waiting to be hurt.”
For many years Australian defence experts have advocated arming the population with military rifles based on the Swiss citizens militia model where all responsible adults keep a government issued rifle in their home.
They undergo periods of mandatory military training in readiness for any invader. Not surprising, there is little recorded crime against the body or property in Switzerland. Can anyone remember Switzerland having ever been invaded?
There are no violent home invasions that we see every week in Brisbane and other larger centres. Because responsible Swiss citizens have been taught how to use a firearm.
How much longer do we have to put up with the treachery of the Labor Party’s Bill Shorten, the Greens Hanson-Young and the likes of Howard and Fischer. These people should have been tried for terrorism.
Watch this video featuring Wendy Scurr the first person into the broad arrow cafe after the Port Arthur massacre. She has a completely different story to tell from the mainstream media , the police, and the federal and state governments. Find out just how much disinformation and myths have been created around the pre-planned Port Arthur massacre. Watching this video with an open mind you will never be the same again.
Cairns News contributing editor Robert J Lee related a conversation he had with a senior federal police officer 18 years ago in Canberra.
“The officer told me Eastman was framed to take the heat off the real killer,” Mr Lee said.
“The officer said Colin Winchester was killed because there was a marijuana turf war going on between Federal Police and NSW police in cooperation with Italian mafia elements from Griffith.”
“Mr Eastman should be compensated $20 million by these police departments.”