Ukraine begins investigation of Biden blackmail (you won’t hear this in the ABC news)
from The Tea Party Daily
Former Vice President and current presidential candidate Joe Biden may be celebrating right now after his big win in South Carolina for the Democratic primaries on Saturday, but it looks like his victory will be short-lived. In fact, his dreams of the Oval Office might just find themselves to be nothing more than just that, dreams.
The Ukrainian government has announced that they have officially opened an investigation into the seemingly ‘electable’ candidate over his alleged demand that the leading prosecutor of Ukraine be fired.
You’ve likely heard the allegations that Biden’s son, Hunter, was on the board for a Ukrainian natural gas company that was probably involved in no small amount of corruption during the same time the older Biden was vice president and the point man for all foreign policies with Ukraine. As a result of this supposed corruption within Burisma Holding Limited, an investigation was opened by then-Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin.
However, after learning about the investigation in 2015, Joe Biden misused his position and pushed for the Ukrainian government to close the inquiry so his son could not be brought to shame, should he be found in any way responsible or a participant of the corruption going on. Hunter was said to have received somewhere between $50,000 and $83,000 a month for his service on the Burisma board.
But when Shokin refused to close the case, Biden had him fired. He told then-Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko that if he didn’t fire Shokin, the country would not receive the $1 billion promised to Ukraine from the US.
And apparently, Biden didn’t see anything wrong with what he had done, because he later bragged about it at a Council on Foreign Relations event in 2018. He said, “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in,’ I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’”
And he continued, “Well, son of a b–, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”
Watch him admit it for yourself.
And Shokin isn’t too happy about Biden getting away with this, especially after allowing his party to go on a rampage against Trump for supposedly doing the same thing.
Shokin filed an official complaint last month with the National Bureau of Investigation in which he demanded that an investigation into Biden be opened. And according to Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, who has confirmed the investigation’s opening, and Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, by filing such a complaint, it forced the Bureau’s hand.
Teleshetsky told The Washington Post, “They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative. They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don’t, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”
Shokin’s complaint states, “Throughout the last months of 2015 and the first month of 2016 Joseph Biden, taking advantage of his position, came several times on official visits to Ukraine in order to negotiate with the leaders of the country my eviction and, consequently, the closing of the objective investigation into the offenses committed by persons associated with the company Burisma Holding Limited, including the son of the aforementioned US official.”
People have claimed that Biden’s position as the head of US-Ukraine foreign affairs, in and of itself, should have been a sign of corruption. After all, what legitimate government official doesn’t see a problem with being in charge of how your nation deals with others who happen to be employing your son.
It’s just not a good idea. Biden should have recused himself from that position, knowing that it could be highly controversial and counterproductive, not to mention an utter conflict of interest.
But he didn’t. And so when a situation arose in which he would have the opportunity to choose his son over honesty and integrity, he chose the less honorable. And in doing so showed us just what kind of leader he really is, one willing to abuse his power to get what he wants instead of doing what is right.
Trump, on the other hand, given nearly the same opportunity, chose differently. He asked for truth and honesty, and Biden’s party impeached him for it.
And that is precisely why Trump will win in November, and Biden probably won’t even make it that far.
by Alex Bruce
Co-founder of the Abel Danger news site Field McConnell used his right to a daily phone call, while imprisoned in Wisconsin’s Pierce County Jail to record a statement loaded with bombshells, relating to Ukraine, child sex trafficking, the ill-fated Malaysian Airlines flights MH-370 and MH-17 and the re-opening of a 9/11 investigation, with the help of Russia and Vladimir Putin (!)
As previously reported, Field McConnell, career pilot, 9/11 truth activist and co-founder of the Abel Danger alternative news website was arrested on November 4th in Pierce County Wisconsin. He’s being held without bail, awaiting an extradition hearing on December 2nd. He’s expected to be taken to a Broward County, Florida prison until trial.
McConnell was arrested for violating a temporary restraining order, when he broadcasted on the topic of Kim Picazio, an attorney in Broward County, Florida.
The sound quality is poor but I’ve done my best to transcribe what he said and to put it into context.
His first shock claim is that the Malaysian Boeing 777 aircraft involved in Flight MH-370, which disappeared on March 8th, 2014 en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur was the same aircraft (ID# 9M-MRO) that crashed in Ukraine during Flight MH-17 on July 17, 2014, which is what I reported, at the time.
McConnell states, “Broward County, Florida is connected to Ukraine, both by child trafficking, done by practitioners in Broward County Family Court and also, the ownership of the Twin [plane] to Malaysia Airline Systems, Boeing 777, registration identifier 9, Mike, hyphen, Mike, Romeo, Oscar (9M-MRO), which was operated as MH-370 on the 8th of March of 2014 and operated, again as MH-17 on the 17th of July, 2014.”
McConnell states that this plane was owned by GA Telesis, a Broward County corporation. As I reported on May 2, 2014, two months prior to the crash of Flight MH-17 in Ukraine, GA Telesis purchased the aircraft and delivered it to Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport on November 4, 2013, where it had remained “in storage”, as recorded on the Planespotters website – presumably, until it was used four months later, in March, for Flight MH-370.
In 2014, I’d reported that GA Telesis was founded and is co-owned by Abdol Moabery, son of wealthy Iranian immigrants. Moabery had previously been an executive at two George Soros-owned companies, Aviation Systems International and C-S Aviation.
At the time, I’d also noted Moabery’s affiliations with seven child- and youth-oriented charities: 1) His House Children’s Home;
2) Food for the Poor; 3) Kids in Distress; 4) Florence Fuller Child Development Center; 5) the ISTAT Foundation; 6) the Factor Foundation; and 7) the March of Dimes.
Do these children’s charities relate to what McConnell is referring to, when he says that the “ownership” of the plane are “practitioners” in child trafficking?
The next series of shock claims McConnell makes are his comments on the eventuality that the 9/11 investigation will be re-opened, in which case, “Russia and Vladimir Putin may be a powerful allies, with Trump’s 4th Marine…”
The reason for Russia’s involvement has to do with three Russian transport planes downed between 2012 and 2016 by the same secret “technology deployed on 9/11, in MH-370, in MH-17 and the 16-plus airliner murders-for-hire, collectively known as ‘The Baker’s Dozen’.”
by Alex Bruce, US correspondent
It’s been 5 years since Malaysia Air Flight 17, flying en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed in eastern Ukraine, in the deadliest airliner shootdown in history, killing all 298 people onboard.
I don’t know anyone who bought the official explanation of what happened to this flight, so I think a lot of people reading this will be excited to see this new breakthrough documentary short by Yana Yerlashova and Max van der Werff, which interviews people seldom heard from in this case, including Malaysian Prime Minister Mohamad Mahathir and Colonel Mohamad Sakri, the officer in charge of the Malaysian government’s MH-17 investigation, who reveals for the first time an attempt by the FBI to seize the aircraft’s black boxes recovered by his team in a secret mission shortly after the crash. Both say that the governments of the Netherlands and Australia blamed Russia for the shootdown, before the investigation had even begun.
The film reveals evidence of tampering, the forging of prosecution materials, suppression of Ukrainian Air Force radar tapes and lying by the Dutch, Ukrainian, US and Australian governments. The entire basis of their case was a wiretapped phone call provided by the Ukrainian government that forensics reveal was heavily-manipulated, containing nine distinct edits.
Missing from every report about the Russian-made Buk missile that allegedly took the plane down was that the serial number on the weapon clearly showed that it belonged to the Ukraine military. Locals interviewed here say that they observed a Ukrainian Sukhoi fighter jet circling the passenger plane, firing an air-to-air missile and flying away.
For the first time, the Malaysian Government reveals how the Obama Administration was organizing to launch a NATO military “rescue mission” to retrieve the plane, the bodies and the evidence of what caused the crash. In reality, it was an operation aimed at defeating the separatist movements in eastern Ukraine and to move against Russian-held Crimea.
As for Prime Minister Mohamad Mahathir, he does not feel that justice has been served in this tragedy that killed 193 Dutch nationals, 43 Malaysians, 27 Australians and 35 people from a handful of other European and Asian countries. “We’re interested in the rule of law, in justice for everyone, irrespective of who is involved. We have to know who actually fired the missile and then, only can we accept the report as complete.”
Running Time 28 mins
Posted by EU Times on Mar 20th, 2015
A new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Ministry of Civil Defence, Emergencies and Disaster Relief (MChS) has issued an order for all companies employers to prepare for nuclear war, while at the same time the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) has slammed the US for flooding Europe with tanks and armored vehicles.
According to this report, the MChS issued their order on 16 March to companies and employers to immediately provide their workers with radiation suits and gas masks as part of the “war orders” issued by President Putin. and which we had previously reported on.
With these “war orders” being necessitated after the uncovering of a United Kingdom plot to launch a nuclear first-strike against the Federation this week, a situation made even graver after the arrest Tuesday (17 March) of US Navy Captain Heather E. Cole for her failing to, likewise, launch American nuclear weapons against Russia on Monday (16 March) this report continues, the Kremlin remains “alarmed” that no one seems to be in charge of the United States anymore.
Raising this “state of alarm” even higher, this report says, was that Federal Security Service (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov has still been unable to contact President Barack Obama whom he had just met during a private White House visit a few weeks ago in Washington D.C. wherein the American leader stated he may not be able to stop this war.
With , the MoD further states in this report, the General Staff has ordered the immediate deployment to combat status of tens-of-thousands more troops bringing the number to over 80,000 now preparing for war.
The MoD further confirms in this report that the Federations strategic nuclear bombers have been mobilized in Crimea and that Iskander nuclear missiles are now being deployed in the Kaliningrad region, which borders Poland and Lithuania, too.
Important to note, this MoD report says, are that the Federations military actions are solely in response to the aggressive war moves of the United States against Russia, which includes tomorrows start of the US Army’s 1,100 mile armored column journey along the western border, dubbed “Dragoon Ride”, comprised of American troops from the 2nd Cavalry Regiment and the 12th Combat Aviation Brigade (providing air support).
Equally important note, this report continues, is that the threat against the Federations northern border with Norway, where thousands of Norwegian troops continue their “Joint Viking” deployment of armored vehicles and artillery against Russia, continues with no end in sight.
Most ominously, however, MoD experts in this report say, was President Obama’s order this week to immediately deploy to Germany 800 tracked and wheeled vehicles, which when combined with the 220 Abrams main battle tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles the US has sent to Eastern Europe, the 120 Abrams battle tanks and armored vehicles sent to Latvia, and the hundreds of other tanks and armored vehicles stuffed into Norwegian caves for a US Marine Expeditionary Brigade (MEB)…all within the past 8 months…the addition of these estimated 1,400 “vehicles of war” to Europe by the Americans clearly show the deadly intentions of the West against Russia.
And to anyone doubting the intentions of the US in wanting to wage war against Russia, this report grimly reminds everyone, it was just 11 months ago that the Obama regime was trumpeting its removal from Europe of America’s last remaining battle tank on the continent, and as we can, in part, read as reported by the Stars and Stripes News Service on 19 April 2014:
“Amidst the still-ongoing crisis in Ukraine, the Obama administration is moving the last U.S. battle tanks from Germany and, thus, from Europe.
At the same time, the Pentagon also is disbanding two of the U.S. Army’s heavy brigades in Germany. Last year, the 170th Infantry out of Baumholder disbanded, while the 172nd Separate Infantry Brigade at Grafenwöhr is in the process of doing the same.
John Vandiver reports for Stars and Stripes, April 4, 2014, that the U.S. Army’s 69-year history of basing main battle tanks on German soil quietly ended last month when 22 Abrams tanks, a main feature of armored combat units throughout the Cold War, embarked for the U.S.
On March 18, the remaining tanks were loaded up at the 21st Theater Sustainment Command’s (TSC) railhead in Kaiserslautern where they then made the journey to the shipping port in Bremerhaven, Germany. There they boarded a ship bound for South Carolina.
“There is no [U.S.] tank on German soil. It’s a historic moment,” said 21st TSC spokesman Lt. Col. Wayne Marotto.”
As to why and how our world went from last April when no US battle tanks remained in Europe, to 11 months later when they continue to flood onto the continent in the hundreds and thousands, and in the face of a massive Russian military response, should be plain to see for anyone caring to.
Now all that remains to happen is the “planned” false flag incident forcing us all into a war very few will ever know the true reasons for, but which the majority of whom, sadly, will also become its casualties.