Vatican, Obama played key role in US election rig: YouTube bans Italian lawyer’s video and affidavit shown to Congress
By TONY MOBILIFONITIS
UK-BASED intelligence insider Simon Parkes has confirmed that Trump’s backroom operations to save America are officially underway. Parkes says in his latest BitChute updates the signal was given on Twitter early this week by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in messages at 30, 10 and five-minute intervals.
By Avi Yemini|January 10, 2021
It was perfectly legal during Sydney’s first lockdown. But because Renee was carrying a sign objecting to the restrictions, she was swarmed by police.
She was doing nothing wrong. She wasn’t at a demonstration. She wasn’t at a rally.
She was literally just out for some exercise with her child.
And then police ripped her child out of her arms, and smashed her into the back of a police van.
Listening to her son scream and cry will haunt you:
By: Rossleigh – Australian Independent Media Network
Scott Morrison has had a really successful year! I know this, and not just because the media keep telling me what a great year he’s had.
Compare his year with Peter Dutton who, at the start of the year, wanted Border Force to be the unquestioned ministry in charge of everything, had to announce that they had nothing to do with keeping our borders safe when it came to quarantine. Or, indeed anything that didn’t involve leaky boats.
Or compare it with Alan Tudge who got caught with his proverbial pants down and ended the year being given the Education Ministry as punishment. (Just before the lawyers get consulted, I’m not talking about Tudge’s personal life here. I’m referring to the way his conduct was described as “criminal” by a judge, which must have reminded some people of when he, Michael Sukkar and Greg Hunt all had to apologise for their comments, so that they weren’t found guilty of contempt of court.) While some suggested that Tudge should have lost his position on the front bench for any number of reasons, nothing he did was a hanging offence.
Undoubtedly you’ve heard that expression before and guess it could explain why no Coalition ministers ever lose their portfolio when it’s established that their actions were the result of incompetence or corruption. “Minister Miscreaent did overlook his purchase of property in the area and failed to declare his conflict of interest before overseeing a change that resulted in a large windfall but he has since updated his assets appropriately and this certainly not a hanging offence.” Given that – in Australia – there is no capital punishment, even for murder, then nothing actually IS a hanging offence, so obviously if there are no hanging offences, then there is no crime or misdemeanour for which a minister could be regarded as having gone too far.
Yes, the expression “not a hanging offence” is silly but not as silly as the phrase “gold standard”. When Scott Morrison said that he wasn’t worried about the recent COVID-19 outbreak in New South Wales because they were the “gold standard”, I worried that our PM had no Understanding of what the term gold standard means. Simply, it’s a monetary system where a country’s currency or paper money has a value directly linked to gold. The USA abandoned it under Nixon and, in 2020, no country uses it. So was Morrison suggesting that NSW approach to the virus was something out-of-date and obsolete or was he suggesting that it was backed by gold?
Either way, one has to conclude that he thinks that Gladys has had the same sort of great year that he’s had. To recap briefly on why it’s been such a great year for ScoMo:
- He began the year in trouble, not merely for going off to Hawaii while the nations burned, but for having his office lie about it.
- HIs explanation of not being the one to hold a hose, led to some ribald comments and lots of mocking.
- He attempted a reset with lots of photos of maps and firefighters, where he was pointing in a way that suggested he had something to contribute, leading to various media outlets telling us that he’d learned his lesson.
- His attempt to shake the hands of unwilling people undercut his attempt at empathy, leading to suggestions that his empathy coach may, in fact, have been Andrew Bolt.
- With the outbreak of COVID-19 in Australia, he got to show his true leadership by telling us that there was nothing to worry about and that he was going to the football, but because of potential backlash, he changed his mind.
- He told us that schools were safe just before a number of schools were shut down because of the outbreaks of the virus.
- The auditor-general released a scathing report about how taxpayer funds were used in the lead-up to the previous election prompting the phrase “sports rorts” to be used everywhere except for Parliament where the term was deemed unacceptable.
- He left various people out of JobKeeper such as university staff
- He told us that we couldn’t stay under the doona forever.
- He showed that even though Australia was a small nation who couldn’t possible take the lead or even influence any action on climate change, we could be the world leader when it came to demanding an inquiry into China and the Coronavirus.
- His government failed to deliver the promise surplus in the May budget, but they did at least not have a deficit because they announced that there was really no point to doing a budget when they had no idea what was going on.
- He announced a big package for the Arts which we later discovered wouldn’t be delivered until they were back up and running and no longer needed money as desperately.
- He handled the escalating trade problem with China by telling them that they were wrong about everything.
- China has now stopped taking our coal as well as barley, wine and other imports.
- It was discovered that very little money had been spent on bushfire relief.
- Various ministers showed themselves to be corrupt, incompetent or both.
- Robodebt was settled, but the government still insisted they’d done nothing wrong every through they paid out over a billion dollars.
- His government delivered the largest deficit in our history and went deeper into debt than all the previous federal governments combined which people agreed was necessary because of the pandemic.
- His government announced that they wouldn’t be worrying about budget repair until unemployment was back down to appropriate levels.
- Some of his photoshoots are so obviously staged that it’s embarrassing, but in the most recent ones, the idea that standing by oneself in the country with your hands in your pockets seems to suggest that one is wanting to be a model for R.M Williams and not that one is a man of the people who belongs in the bush.
- There’s so many more things to add to this list that I could keep going for an hour and someone is bound to write one I forget in the comments that I’m just going to say “and the rest”.
So, all things considered, Morrison has had a great year. In spite of doing things that would have had the media calling for rioting in the streets, he has been congratulated, praised and has a high approval rating in the polls. Yes, the fact that he’s made just about every mistake in the book and it’s only been the premiers and the National Cabinet that’s saved him from himself. he’s still PM.
Anybody who’s managed to demonstrate such incompetence, with so many mis-steps and such a lack of empathy and not only keep their job, but actually have the media talk about them having a great year, has certainly had a great year…
Dear President Donald Trump,
Could I humbly suggest as both a student of Constitutional law and the teachings of Jesus Christ that you write to Joe Biden and offer him a solution to the impasse between you. As a peacemaker, ( Blessed are the peacemakers) there are probably no more that ten contentious Counties in the United States of America in around six States, and in those Counties a bye election for President ought to be held. Virtually a New Trial.
The offer you could make to him is that if a rerun in those counties confirms those wins in those States you will accept the result. Otherwise by Executive Order you are entitled by your Oath of Office to disqualify the voters in those Counties as attainted of fraud, and have their votes excluded under the False Claims Act of 1863 by action against their County. The onus then falls on the county to make a defence.
This is an old Common Law remedy, where a whole Hundred ( County) was held responsible for a thief operating in that Hundred, and unless they delivered the thief to Her Majesties Justice everyone in it were fined to pay restitution. Your legal system is derived from your former colonial status, and has the same roots in the New Testament of the King James Version of the Holy Bible. The thief of course had the benefit of jury trial if innocent.
This principle goes all the way back to Exodus and the Golden Calf episode. You like me are a Presbyterian, and some of us have gifts from the Lord. This offer could defuse the situation, and by consent the Electoral College not sit until a rerun is conducted. No lawyers need be involved. You by Your Oath represent Almighty God in the American Constitution. He judges no one. That must be done by a proceeding at common law. A tainted election is no election. If Joe Biden rejects that he is as a publican or tax collector. ( Matthew 18 Verses 15-20)
Yours in Christ Jesus
Peter Alexander Gargan (Sydney Australia)
2 Doctors, including Former Pfizer top Executive, Issues Stay Motion to EU Medicine Agency Warning “Vaccines Could Cause Permanent Infertility”
Former Pfizer head of respiratory research, Dr. Michael Yeadon, and the former head of the public health department, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, have filed a petition for a stay of action asking the European Medicine Agency to suspend phase III of the clinical trials for Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and all other clinical trials. They site “significant” safety concerns and request all trials are halted until specific criteria outlined in their stay action is met which will ensure efficiency and safety. You can see my original article with links to the full stay motion at https://sarahwestall.com/2-former-pfizer-top-executives-issue-stay-motion-to-eu-medicine-agency-warning-vaccines-could-cause-permanent-infertility/
By EDITOR, CAIRNS NEWS
NORTH Queensland MP Bob Katter has sounded the alarm about a massive undersupply of fruit picking workers in his electorate, despite the fact that some 20,000 people in the same region are on the Jobseeker allowance.
Katter has called on the Minister for Agriculture and Acting Minister for Immigration to intervene immediately to help provide an estimated 15,000 farm jobs available in the Cairns hinterland region in a few weeks, during the peak season. Fruit on orchards in the region is already dropping off trees and rotting on the ground.
Katter says there are similar figures elsewhere in Queensland which is prompting the industry to question why their fruit is being left to rot when thousands of idle workers are receiving the dole.
“The Government’s response to Covid-19, whether good or bad, has left us with a serious lack of willing workers in north Queensland which is impacting industries that hold our communities together,” Mr Katter said.
“The Minister needs to explain why fruit is being left to rot on the ground in far north Queensland when there are 20,000 people in the area on Jobseeker allowance.”
Mr Katter has suggested a three-prong approach to alleviate the worker shortage problem:
- Abandoned, cyclone damaged, resorts to be renovated and used as quarantine hubs for incoming overseas workers.
- Remove the mandatory quarantine requirements for incoming workers from Samoa and Vanuatu, where there is no Covid-19 transmission.
- Nationalise the social welfare job allocations, which has been run disastrously since it was privatised.
“The privatisation of human services and job allocation has been disastrous for jobs because it means these people can get away with doing nothing whereas they couldn’t before. There’s no accountability now,” he says.
“Whether it is Mackay mining contractors, farmers in Tully, or Taxi drivers in Cairns or Townsville, the complaints are coming in from everywhere and the Government is left with no alternative – the Department of Human Services needs to be back under government control.”
Mr Katter has spoken to numerous farming organisations that have supported his call for intervention, particularly in lifting the restrictions on South Pacific Islander workers and the reignition of backpackers to fill the jobs.
“I’m told that the Pacific Islands are Covid-free, and north Queensland is Covid-free. So why are these workers being forced to quarantine here at the cost of the farmer?
“The farmers I have spoken to are simply asking for the restrictions on South Pacific Islanders to be lifted like with New Zealand which allows a reliable coming and going of the workers.
“Under normal circumstances, the backpackers comprise 50 per cent of the fruit pickers in north Queensland which is a region that produces 20 per cent of Australia’s fruit and vegetable supply. But due to border closures, the number of backpackers available is dwindling by the week.”
Contact: Hon Bob Katter MP, Federal Member for Kennedy
Canberra | Phone: 02 6277 4978 | Fax: 02 6277 8558 |
Mount Isa | Phone: 07 4743 3534 | Fax: 07 4743 0189 |
Innisfail | Phone: 07 4061 6066 | Fax: 07 4061 6566 | Freecall 1300 301 942|
This message for Australians outside of those terrified of factual information unraveling their fictional facade world they hide within using the word ‘racism’ and ‘redneck’ as a weapon to suppress debate.
Pat Condon delivers this huge reality check back in December that now has further compounded facts that people have had enough of current government and politicians to be reflected at polling booths all over this nation on July 2nd.
Peter Spencer was gob-smacked when he contacted SOS-NEWS from the Sydney courts after receiving via a video hookup from Melbourne the judgement “DISMISSED” against HIS case over government for land and carbon theft .
The anguish of this man on the telephone was heart breaking.
There will be more on this when Peter has had time to digest the judgment in full.
This is nothing short of criminal action and a time to reflect the financial dictatorship we support at each and every election.
We will report details of the judgment and Peters comment as soon as they become available.
Child sexual abuse is not tolerated by Australians. The use of such allegations as a tool to further the vindictive personal hatred of a partner is deplorable and to tutor your two young daughters to support fabricated evidence is despicable. To involve authorities in a vendetta to satisfy a personal agenda utilising this fabricated evidence is shameful. Leanne Patricia Daley is such a person.
On Wednesday March 18 2015 she and the entourage of Police and Child Protection personnel were discredited before a jury in the Perth Court when a verdict of “not guilty on all charges” was returned after just two hours to finally vindicate Robert Paul McJannett who walked free totally exonerated of these malicious charges laid in 2009.
The Western Australian judicial is world renowned for never letting justice or constitutional rights get in the way of the “good ole boys” personal agenda.
Confined to the dock Rob McJannett represented himself [usually a suicide mission] from the hundreds of hours it took him in preparation. He had documents and videos stacked on a tiny table with more packed in a suitcase beside him then without input of a WA marionette lawyer he systematically dismantled the dubious evidence presented by the prosecution over the course of an eight day trial.
The prosecution team working with engineered evidence underestimated this crane driver’s ability in court to present his case. He exposed a chain of collusion and conspiracy between the DPP, Police and Child Services whose agenda was to mislead the court and incarcerate an innocent man.
SOS-NEWS “smelt a rat” in 2009 when Rob McJannett confided that Leanne Daley had made these allegations against him. Investigations conducted by SOS-NEWS confirmed the evidence was tainted and doubtful at best. Despite these issues the authorities had an agenda and did not concern themselves with the little matter of the truth. They continued to their taxpayer funded trial.
With truth and remarkable resilience on his side Robert Paul McJannett was able to stand before a jury in a biased court system exposing the perpetrators of this malicious prosecution.
The full story will be published when the dust settles and congratulations to you Rob you have given us all hope.