Blog Archives

Draining the Australian swamp continues with Liberal Senator Parry gone and more to come

from New Daily and Cairns News
Parry was last year accused by Austrian author Keith Noble of being involved in the Port Arthur training massacre. In a speech to the Undertakers and Embalmers Association several years after the alleged shooting of 30 people, Parry admitted he knew the operation was going to take place.

Tasmania Senator Stephen Parry resigns from the senate. He is, a former police officer and undertaker and has been accused of prior knowledge of the alleged Port Arthur massacre in 1997

Only days after the High Court disqualified five parliamentarians, the Tasmanian Liberal senator on Tuesday said he believed he may hold UK citizenship. If this is confirmed by UK authorities, he will immediately resign from Parliament.

Senator Parry’s revelation comes after the High Court thrust a by-election on former deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce, disqualifying him and four senators from Parliament under Section 44 (i) of the constitution.

 As Senate President, Senator Parry, who earns $348,320 a year, oversaw the referrals of six senators to the High Court over dual citizenship.

He has contacted the British Home Office seeking confirmation of his citizenship status, he said in a statement to the Senate on Tuesday afternoon.

joyce
Barnaby Joyce is fighting a byelection in his seat of New England. Photo: AAP

Senator Parry said he did so after the High Court’s unanimous decision on Friday provided “absolute clarity” over Australian’s citizenship law.

“In the event that I am found to hold British citizenship by virtue of my father’s status, then I will clearly be in breach of Section 44 (i) of the Constitution and would therefore resign as President of the Senate,” he said.

“I would further resign as Senator for the State of Tasmania and not await the outcome of any referral to the High Court, as I believe the High Court has made it abundantly clear what action is required.”

Senator Parry’s father moved from the UK to Australia in the 1950s, leaving him vulnerable to holding citizenship by descent in a similar situation to former Nationals deputy leader Fiona Nash.

The development has already reignited calls for an audit of the eligibility of all parliamentarians, as advocated by the crossbench but rejected by the major parties, and may also bolster Mr Joyce’s proposal for a omnibus referendum that would consider a change to Section 44 of the Constitution.

On Sunday, Attorney-General George Brandis said he had “no reason … to believe that there is any other Coalition member” who held dual citizenship.

“Surely the time has come for the Libs and ALP to back the Greens’ call for an audit of all MPs and end this crisis,” Greens leader Richard Di Natale tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.

Senator Parry, who turned 57 on Tuesday, would be the first Liberal parliamentarian hit by the citizenship crisis that claimed Mr Joyce and his former Nationals deputy Fiona Nash.

Constitutional cloud looms

The news of Senator Parry’s potential disqualification comes as the Liberal politician in line to replace Ms Nash is placed under a possible constitutional cloud.

Hollie Hughes, the NSW Liberal candidate who is tipped to win the recount ordered after the High Court disqualified Ms Nash over dual citizenship, could be vulnerable to a challenge under section 44 of the constitution, experts have said.

That is because Ms Hughes, a one-time aide to the former Liberal senator Bill Heffernan, was recently appointed by Attorney-General George Brandis to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

Under section 44(iv) of the Constitution, members of Parliament must not hold an office of profit under the crown when they nominate for election. The law saw independent MP and former school teacher Phil Cleary booted from Parliament in the early 90s.

Constitutional law experts Anne Twomey, of the University of Sydney, and the University of New South Wales’ George Williams, have both argued Ms Hughes could face difficulties because of the precedent set by the 1992 Sykes v Cleary case.

The Greens have also found themselves facing another possible constitutional headache, with Queensland candidate Andrew Bartlett, who is in line to replace Larissa Waters, also facing questions under s44 (iv).

Mr Bartlett, a former leader of the Democrats, worked at a university while he nominated for the Senate.

Advertisements

Hobart energy problem is damning – they’re out of water

This story is from Tasmanian radio station Heart 107.3 Hobart blog site exposing above critical water levels in main water reserves that includes hydro power generators supplying the apple isle.

Will Bob Brown walk on whats left of the water to solve this problem of Green energy in action?

Editor 

The story

Local photographers show the true picture of  TAS water reserves

As the announcement came that Basslink had finally found the broken power cable first a sigh of relief, then news that it could still be the middle of June before a resumption of ‘normal’ operations

Tasmania’s Greens are calling on the Energy Minister Matthew Groom  to give more guidance to the Tasmanian community with almost 3 months left of energy uncertainty.

Now photographs have emerged of our water reserves that remain to supply hydro power to the state and the pics show the dire situation.

Tassie photographer Matthew Holz told Heart 107.3 that he “went for a trip out to Lake Gordon to see how low the water storage levels were. I was gobsmacked to see how little water was left in the Lake.”

*Strathgordon Power Station intake tube.

 *Over looking Lake Gordon between Gordon Power station and the Lake Pedder Chalet
PICS: Matthew Holz

Photographer Mike Peters also reported he visited Lake Pedder and the Gordon Dam. “I managed to take these few photos before a group of chaps in high vis jackets and corporate 4 wheel drives suggested I leave….. I was stunned at the state of these dams. They are effectively empty”

PICS: Mike Peters [including main banner pic]

Source: http://www.heart1073.com.au/shows/dave-kylie-show/dave-kylie-blog/tasmanias-energy-crisis–the-photos-that-will-shock-you/

 

Martin Bryant show by Channel 7 Sunday Night will not tell the truth about Port Arthur

MARTIN BRYANT IS INNOCENT!

WRONGFULLY CONVICTED & INCARCERATED

20 YEARS; 1996-2016; HOBART, TASMANIA

Deception & Lies Presented to Australians

6 MAR 2016 CHANNEL 7 SUNDAY NIGHT

PORT ARTHUR, 20 YEARS

AUSTRALIANS will again be told lies about Port Arthur in Tasmania by

Channel 7 this Sunday 6th. Saying the shooting incident that took

place there in April 1996 is “Australia’s worst massacre” is absolute hype.

Many massacres in Australia have resulted in more people being killed.

The truth about the official killing at Port Arthur has been covered up

by complicit officials who have denied truth and justice to all the families,

relatives, and friends of the victims. It is the corrupt official narrative that

Channel 7 will broadcast again. Mainstream media deception continues.

WHAT CHANNEL 7 WILL NOT TELL AUSTRALIANS

_ In the supreme court on 22 APR 1994, two years before the Port Arthur

incident, Martin Bryant was placed under a guardianship order – he could

NOT manage his life. He was represented by Griffits & Jackson lawyers;

 

Martin Bryant is mentally handicapped. His IQ was/is(?) 66 (lowest 2%

of pop.) At best, he is an 11-year-old boy. He could NOT have premeditated,

planned, and perpetrated the incident over seven crime scenes;

_ Carleen Bryant relates the behaviour of her poor son Martin in her book

My Story. She describes how he could NOT operate simple things like door

latches or assembling Meccano toy parts. Martin was/is incompetent;

_ Martin’s mother Carleen Bryant and Martin’s female friend at the time

Petra Willmott, have both stated in writing that they had NOT seen firearms

or ammunition of any kind at Martin’s home (see MASS MURDER);

_ There is NO hard evidence Martin Bryant shot any person at or near

Port Arthur. Witnesses, including several who were shot, said in writing

the gunman was NOT Martin Bryant (see LEAKED DOCUMENTS);

_ There are NO fingerprints, NO gun shot residue, NO blood, NO fibres,

NO hair, NO DNA, etc. that prove Martin Bryant was at Port Arthur. That

officials say a person is guilty does NOT prove he/she is guilty;

_ Martin Bryant did NOT fix the vehicle Gaye Lind and companion Vicki

were driving to Port Arthur. He could NOT do auto-electric repairs. And it

was NOT Martin who bought marijuana from them. He did NOT use drugs;

_ The gunman carried a sports bag containing firearms, and a video camera,

into the Broad Arrow Café. He also handled a food tray, a plate, and a

drink container. NO fingerprints were ever taken off them by the police;

_ Martin Bryant did NOT have the ability to use any firearm in the military

manner used in the site cafe – this has been confirmed by military trained

people. There is NO hard evidence any firearm used was owned by Martin;

1/2

Witnesses have written Robert & Helene Salzmann (handlers?) did NOT

die innocently. They sat inside a yellow Volvo with the gunman at the tollbooth,

even though they knew he had been shooting at the historic site;

_ Witnesses at several crime scenes said the gunman had hair down below

his shoulders, some said flowing down to his chest. Evidence proves

that Martin Bryant did NOT have hair that long at the time of the incident;

_ The site video shows blurry distant images of an unidentifiable person.

The deceptive video appeared 90 days after the incident. On the day of the

incident, James Balsako did NOT tell police about any video he had made;

_ Martin Bryant said he carjacking a BMW at Fortescue Bay, NOT at the

site toolbooth. He could not have driven the BMW away from that tollbooth

as it had a manual-change gearbox which Martin could NOT operate;

_ Police stated in writing they saw a naked black-haired woman running

and screaming at Seascape at “about 6pm.” It was NOT the co-owner of the

house who had grey hair and who officials say was killed around midday;

_ Analysis of recordings confirm sounds at Seascape, shown on the police

transcript as coughs, are NOT coughs but the sounds of a firearm being

discharged while Martin Bryant is in another room using the phone;

_ There is NO credible time line for the incident. The time line presented by

officials is false. It omits interactions with Martin Bryant which several witnesses

experienced and described in writing (see LEAKED DOCUMENTS);

_ Martin Bryant did NOT order the 22-body refrigerated mortuary truck, or

embalming equipment “manufactured ready for the incident” (see SHOW

CAUSE NOTICE served on embalmer and Senate president Stephen Parry);

_ The Royal Australian College of Surgeons held a trauma seminar on the

morning of the incident. There was also an international media conference

that morning. Martin Bryant did NOT arrange for these gatherings;

_ Martin Bryant had NO proper legal representation. The 3rd lawyer (1st

D. Rigby; 2nd D. Gunson) was John Avery. Martin was kept in isolation for

over 6 months and Avery coerced him to change his NOT guilty plea;

_ There was NO trial, NO coronial inquest, NO public enquiry, NO royal

commission, etc. The State deliberately prevented witnesses giving their

testimony and thus the truth was NOT determined and made public; and,

_ Three criminally corrupt officials (John Avery, Damian Bugg, William

Cox) denied Martin Bryant his legal and human rights. Martin Bryant

was NOT treated properly and was wrongly convicted then imprisoned.

WHAT took place at Port Arthur in APR 1996, and thereafter, is NOT what

Channel 7 will tell its viewers. Channel 7 will NOT mention the media broadcast

doctored images of Martin Bryant making him look deranged which

biased the nation. What has taken place and is still taking place is the

worst injustice in modern-day Australia. Martin Bryant is INNOCENT! _

2 MARCH 2016

Dr. Keith Allan Noble; author

Unit 72 B, Am Heumarkt 7, 1030 Vienna, Austria t. 43-1-9712401

MASS MURDER: Official Killing in Tasmania, Australia; 2nd edit, 696 pp, 2014

free pdfs MASS MURDER, SHOW CAUSE NOTICE, LEAKED DOCUMENTS from

bigwormbooks@gmx.net, murder.research@gmail.com, internet