Letter to the Editor
The Separation of Church and State is fundamental to peace order and good government and is guaranteed by the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 and Ch III The Constitution, but a small minority, the Legal Profession who have as probably their most important clients, the Big Banks, with almost a quarter of the members in both houses of this Parliament scattered equally between the Liberals and Labor have compelled us to be members of a de-facto Church of Australia by compelling us to vote mostly for one or the other. With preferential voting one or the other ends up with our vote eventually. We have no lawyers admitted to practice representing the people in this House in the Pauline Hanson’s One Nation Party.
For 498 years the English banned lawyers altogether from sitting in the House of Commons. It worked for them, because the King could appoint leading lawyers to the House of Lords, as Life Peers, to keep the bastards in the House of Commons honest. In 1872, after 498 years they let lawyers back into the House of Commons. From 1374 to 1872 not one lawyer sat in the House of Commons. They kept the born to rule attitude out of the House of Commons. But here in Australia both Labor and the Liberals have many career politicians who were lawyers before coming here. Not one of them picked up on the problems with the High Court. At the very top the Australian system was flawed. It is flawed right down to the suburban solicitor, and local Magistrate who almost every day tells someone before them to get a lawyer.
It is almost as if Lawyers have formed an alternate Compulsory Church or Cartel for want of a better name, The Church of Satan and the Latter day Demons. It writes its own Rule Book just like the Muslims do. Comply or do not come to our Court. It has Judges in Court both with capital Letters, and yet Justice McKerracher in Perth, either never did punctuation in school, or like the High Court did not issue process in the name of the Queen, does not understand the significance of a Capital Letter and one that has no capitals. In the Australian Constitution the words ‘court’ and “courts” appear twice without Capitals. The word “judges” appears twice, and this is supposed to guarantee the Separation of Powers, the power to judge from the Power to Administer a judgment. Merging the two in a Judge makes the separation of powers a joke. These houses, in S 2 Judiciary Act 1903 defines Appeal as any proceeding to call in question the proceedings, jurisdiction or decision of a Judge Capitalised or Court capitalised as an Appeal. We must ask Judge McKerracher what he does not understand by that Section. It looks like black and white law to me.
There is an Australian Style Manual published by the Commonwealth available from the Tables Office here. Perhaps it should be the basis of a Recall by Universities of every Student since 1973, for a new update on the Australian Constitution, for six months, so they can read and understand English as she is written in Australia. It clearly differentiated between a word with a Capital letter and one without. Because they have not really understood English when they graduated, none of the lawyers in this place in the last twelve years picked up on the contempt held for this place by the High Court for 12 years. Perhaps every Member and Senator should get and read a copy of the Style Manual.
Because they have not done so, the Australian Banks have made a profit of over 45 billion dollars in the past 12 months, and mocked the people of Australia in this place last week, while the Government has a deficit of around 38 billion dollars, entirely because the lawyers serving these Banks cannot read and write properly. The fraud industry relies absolutely on ignorance. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. I have evidence that 35 Billion dollars of Home Loans in Australia were reclassified as Investment Loans, so they could be called up to strip the assets of people who could not meet the much shorter time frames of Investment Loans compared to Homer Loans, which when called out by an unrepresented individual, at great cost, were switched back to Home Loans again. We have the black and white forgeries done by Bank Managers do do this, and how the Law Firms sacked lawyers who admitted this had been done.
Every day someone in distress comes to my Office. Many are contemplating suicide, because they see no hope. 27 a week successfully suicide, and we at Pauline Hanson’s One Nation want to give them back hope, and trust. Trust that what comes out of here means something. Hope that the words of the English Language mean something. Hope that the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Published as Schedule 2 to the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986, will govern the Next set of Rules of Court in every court both State and Federal in every nook and cranny in Australia, or should I say in every Crook and Nanny. The Nanny State relies on lawyers and Crooks as Judges. Many lawyers from here have gone on to be High Court Judges. Barwick from the Liberals and Murphy from Labor come to mind.
We at Pauline Hanson;s One Nation stand for reform. God knows we need it. By asking the hard questions, and restoring the Separation of Powers to give every Religion a fair go, we want to make this wonderful country a land of hope and glory where fairness and honesty reign Supreme in every “court” without exception. The Queen represents Honesty and Integrity, In Victoria and my home State Judges no longer swear allegiance to Her. Some Judges have resigned in protest, but many absolutely dependent for their salaries on the State like McKerracher J, have stayed on, rendering service not to the Queen but some foreign unknown God invented by the United Nations. This why I called out the High Court. We cannot sit here owing Allegiance to a Foreign Power, so why should they be allowed to do so.
Peter Gargan ~ Perth
The Australian federal police are currently investigating three federal politicians and had a win in the Federal Court in the Peter Slipper/Mal Brough/James Ashby matter on Thursday (19/5/2016) which is the same day they raided the offices of Senator Stephen Conroy and a Labor Party staffer’s home. Early in the week Federal Liberal National MP Stuart Robert, who is also under investigation by the AFP, was busted corruptly stacking the Gold Coast Council with LNP people while they claimed they were independent.
Police raids on Senator Stephen Conroy and a Labor Party staffer
The Australian Federal Police raides on Thursday night were in relation to leaks in January from a government department regarding cost blowouts at the National Broadband Network (NBN). This embarrassed Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull as he previously had responsibility for the NBN when he was the Communications Minister.
Read the full story at Kangaroo Court OF Australia – [CLICK HERE]
Dear Senator Payne,
I am a seventy year old, Vietnam Veteran with a long standing involvement within the defence industry. Thus, I believe I can present some credible views as to the release of the new “White Paper”. These views, questions and concerns, are common topics of conversation amongst members of an extensive network of ex service personnel: though non service people are increasingly joining our ranks, mostly revealing their deep concerns at the direction this country is being driven.
Senator, in order to save time and a lengthy diatribe, I shall present the views, questions and concerns in dot point. Hopefully, you shall endeavour to respond, rather than directing this email to be dispensed with by programmed office sycophants.
- Seventy one years ago, Australians freely gave their lives to prevent a most fearful enemy into this country. Government of those days, clearly recognised the threat and countered it with the only means at its disposal. Our current Government, is obviously failing to realise the terrible internal threat to this nations security, and in obvious fear of the horror it has itself created, continues to allow the flood of Islamic pseudo refugees into this country, providing food, shelter and funding, all at the expense of needy Australians. The problems in the ME have all been orchestrated to create an invading army of pseudo refugees. A most brilliant strategy by Islam. Their awareness of the western weakness of blind benevolence, and using this weakness against us, rather leaves our western Governments in the shadows. Senator, what is the accurate current number of Muslims in this country, and what are the projected figures, extrapolated out to say, ten years??? Perhaps a percentage base of total population.
- Our twelve new conventional submarines, which shall provide the fighting edge of our nation for thirty years, if lucky, should last up to one week. Our obsolete conventional submarines shall surely become cremation urns within seconds of meeting a nuclear powered enemy. A thousand such submarines, are not going to be sufficient value when the jihad turns to reality in the centre of Sydney, even if they were nuclear powered. Perhaps our esteemed leadership should start to consider Islam as the true major threat – just a thought, as their numbers are increasing at such an alarming rate.
- Government appears to have a rooted objection to nuclear power, thus the question must be raised, as to why a nuclear dump is planned for South Australia???? Conventional versus nuclear: a contest between rifle and tank in comparison.
- The news service this morning continually referenced the increased threat China is presenting. With our all knowing Government signing away huge chunks of this country to China, why would China possibly pose a threat to something it actually owns???????
- One could ask of you Senator, why Australian troops, returning from front line theatres of war, carrying associated war injuries, both physical and mental, must enter a further battlefield within their own country, in order to receive the help they so desperately need? Perhaps I may be so bold as to make a recommendation at this point, that shall remove both the Government annoyance of wounded battle victims, and prevent further deaths of young Australians: “Disband the military completely”. My point in raising this issue, being that there may be problems arising in raising the manpower to man twelve submarines. The poor treatment of returned servicemen is not a nationwide secret, in fact, we do whatever we collectively can, to dissuade young people from entering the military. Without a military, would also provide a massive savings, as we would no longer be able to offer expensive military support to our pseudo U.S friends, in the singular purpose of protection of U.S interests.
- Should our Government finally wake up and address the outlandish foreign aid program, remove our signature from the nonsensical human rights contract, then redirect these wasted funds to helping Australian war damaged: probably gain you some support in manning the cheap-as chips, obsolete before we start building, new boats.
Having listened to the news service regarding release of the White paper, my first thoughts drew me to the old adage: “if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, the probability being, it is a duck” – similarly with “Nonsense”. Our politicians are to be well congratulated, as all are so able to speak “Nonsense”, very, very well. The Liberal member, or supporter, in addressing the new paper, spoke with such conviction, I almost made a commitment to join the party. Then with five seconds to digest the content, almost turned to tears.
Most of our politicians are university graduates, which, obviates the need to close universities immediately, thus preventing further accumulation. Should we as a nation, ever receive from our leadership, the degree of leadership, for which we pay such rich rewards, then heaven would be the second most desirable place to be.
May I congratulate you on becoming the first female to hold this position. You may have mountains to climb in this position, Senator, as we have not really enjoyed the privilege of such women in Government as the expensive Gillard and Bishop girls, plus the sadly lacking in all theatres, Sarah Hanson Young – all rather pointless exercises in female promotion. We all realise male domination of Parliament has attracted the most fearful crowd of no hopers this country could muster, and lived in hope our women could do better.
May God help Australia – our last chance.
John Bushell (contact detail withheld)
from Robert J Lee in Brisbane
The controversial Member for Cook, Billy Gordon, dumped from the ALP after he revealed his historical criminal convictions, has retained his plum position after police dropped their investigations into sexting allegations made by two Far North women.
In October police issued a statement claiming there was insufficient evidence to lay charges against Mr Gordon, an Aborigine, for sending the women images of his penis.
Mr Gordon sent a text message of his penis to another Cairns woman, Christine Gibson, 50, who told him she would take it to the media unless he paid her $10,000.
Cairns News received information claiming there had been political interference with the investigation into the two other women’s allegations, causing the cases to be dropped.
Disgraced Police Minister Jo-Ann Miller last week resigned from Cabinet after the Opposition accused her of “behaviour unbecoming of a Minister”, although no explicit mention was made of Mr Gordon’s sexting allegations.
The State Labor Government hangs tenuously on now independent Billy Gordon’s vote. Should Mr Gordon be charged with an offence that carries a sentence of more than one year’s jail, he will have to quit his position.
And gone will be the ALP government.