Blog Archives

Another of hazardous Hazzard’s many victims

Letter to the Editor

I worked as a SLSO ( School Learning Support Officer) fancy name for a teachers aid for the last 15 years.
I worked at 3 various schools. Birchgrove, Rozelle and south Coogee Public School.

I worked with special needs children and I absolutely loved my job. I was very good at my job and was very much appreciated and popular by students, their parents, teachers, office staff and so on. My contract was terminated in a second on 27/7/2021 due to COVID rules.

I am struggling with mental health as I’ve had my gorgeous children ripped out of my hands, I’ve lost my job and livelihood, I’ve lost my colleagues as they’ve all been gagged. I’ve lost my trust in people and am hurting beyond words. I am a good person and love helping and supporting the less fortunate and what the department of education has done to me and many like me is NOT OK.

I’m sad all the time where I was such a happy person. Full of energy and positive always. They have destroyed me and my family. My children are so worried for me. I’m 61 years old and how and where do I go for employment? I’m on jobseeker which only pays $630 a fortnight. I am devastated beyond words.

Your honour please find it in your heart to help us. What is going on in Australia and the Australian people is heart breaking. We are a good,honest and hard working nation. Please help us. We need not only your wisdom but most importantly we need the kindness, the understanding and support from your heart.
Yours sincerely
Arobella Jebraiel NSW

Editor: Hazzard once was a school teacher!

Covid Judge warns: “Do not send emails” about Thursday’s challenge to mandated Covid vaccines

from The Australian

A NSW Supreme Court judge has taken the extraordinary step of warning the public not to contact him as he gets set to hear a test case over NSW’s public health orders later this week.

Justice Robert Beech-Jones will oversee a three-day trial in which Health Minister Brad Hazzard will defend the state government’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic.

NSW Chief Judge at Common Law and a Judge of Appeal Justice Robert Beech-Jones said he will not read the unprecedented deluge of thousands of emails and phone calls his Chambers received from people opposing the official Covid narrative and mandatory workplace vaccines

Two plaintiffs, Al-Munir Kassam and Natasha Henry, have filed civil suits challenging various aspects of the public health orders instituted in response to the latest outbreak fuelled by the Delta variant.

Starting this Thursday, Justice Beech-Jones will hear the challenge to the rules which state that essential workers must receive their first vaccination by September 19 if they are to leave an LGA of concern for work purposes.

The lawsuit is challenging rules which prevent unvaccinated workers from leaving their LGAs for their jobs. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Jeremy Piper.

And Justice Beech-Jones took the unorthodox step of warning those watching online not to contact him unless they were lawyers for the two parties.

He said that the deluge of emails and phone calls to his chambers had been so great, that those with legitimate business with the court were having trouble getting through.

He emphasised that he would not take any correspondence into consideration.

“Over the last few days, my office has been inundated with emails and telephone calls from people who are interested in the proceedings but are not lawyers or parties,” Justice Beech-Jones said.

“Please understand I will not read any of your emails or take any of your calls.

“People who do so risk interfering with the administration of justice. And anyone who encourages any of this to happen is equally encouraging the interference with the administration of justice.”

The matter will be subject to a three-day hearing starting Thursday, with Justice Beech-Jones on Tuesday morning ruling that evidence in one matter will be evidence in the other.

Ms Henry’s lawyers opposed the move, arguing that it would cause her legal costs to blow out.

The court heard that her matter was only expected to take up one day of the hearing and she would only be calling two expert witnesses, as opposed to Mr Kassan who is calling eight.

However Justice Beech-Jones said given the overlap in the two cases and their contentions, “the prospect of differential evidence in both cases leading to a differential outcome” was unsatisfactory.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian on Monday announced that on December 1, unvaccinated persons would have restrictions lifted as part of a staged repealing of lockdown measures.

Barrister Jeremy Kirk, acting for Mr Hazzard, said he did not know if this would include the easing of restrictions which are being challenged in the suit.

Editor: It now seems, in light of the overwhelming medical evidence we have seen that the so-called Delta variant is actually the result of mRNA vaccines.

Hazardous Hazzard the deranged NSW Health Minister wants out from a Supreme Court action

from Nexus Newsfeed and Cairns News

A legal challenge against mandatory COVID-19 vaccines and extended police powers continues in the NSW Supreme Court this morning. The Federal Government asked for Health Minister Brad Hazzard and CHO Dr Kerry Chant to be removed from the action…..judge on notice….58,000 logged in to observe….Can the old boys network save hapless Hazzard?

Sydney solicitor Tony Nikolic filed the suit against Health Minister Brad Hazzard and Chief Health Officer Dr. Kerry Chant in the NSW Supreme Court earlier this week.

Embattled NSW Liberal Health Minister Brad Hazzard, a former school teacher, is finding there is too much heat in the classroom. His Covid misdeeds are catching up to him. He wants out of a court action that will expose him as the megalomaniac he is.

The matter was heard for the first time during an Directions Hearing today.

The Law firm, Ashley, Francina, Leonard & Associates — of whom Nikolic is Managing Director – argues that the public health orders requiring “a broad class of workers” to be vaccinated are illegal and unconstitutional, as are the extra powers granted to police to enforce public health orders.

The suit will seek a declaration that NSW public health orders are invalid and impose a ban on any further orders made by Mr Hazzard and Dr Chant.

“We have received thousands of inquiries from front-line workers – police, paramedics, nurses, aged care (staff), doctors, firefighters – construction workers, teachers, airline staff, miners, truck drivers, university students, mums, and dads and, importantly, employers,” said a release by the law firm.

“It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic human rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity, and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion.

No one is above the law, including ministers and public health officers.”

In a post to Facebook on Saturday, Nikolic praised Australians for their opposition to mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns, stating that the firm will fight for the rights of citizens

“You are born free, free to choose, freedom from arbitrary detention, freedom of bodily integrity – don’t give it away for free,” he said.

He ended the post by saying: “Don’t be bullied.”

Meanwhile more than 58,000 people tuned into the live-streamed hearing this morning, as the court began hearing over 300 pages of written statements.

The defending side claims they have not had enough time to read the 300 pages of affidavits and arguments brought forward by the firm to them.

The material seeks to raise a number of questions about the validity or unreasonableness of the NSW legislation, and at least three questions relating to the constitution, Justice John Sackar said.

The case has been adjourned until Wednesday next week, in which the judge has asked both parties to come to an agreed set of questions, and to decide if there are any legal objections to the lodging.

Finally – and perhaps most importantly – the Commonwealth is seeking to have Brad Hazzard and Kerry Chant removed from personal litigation in this case.

“I now have instructions to seek to have them removed as parties in the matter … the state of New South Wales is a party that is the more appropriate for it,” defending lawyer Megan Caristo said.

It was a “sensible” point, Justice Sackar said, asking lawyers acting for the plaintiff to consider it before a hearing at 9am on Wednesday.

Your turn now NSW as Gang of Three impose ‘Lock Step’ lockdown again

We could not have put it more explicitly. Cairns News would like to know where this was done. BELOW: SES chief health officer Chant in one of her moments.

Gladys grabs the limelight again, saving the state from the big bad virus, while Hazzard looks on enviously.                             

 By TONY MOBILIFONITIS 

THE Andrews Labor gang of Victoria has systematically terrorized and economically raped Victorians several times over and now it’s the turn of New South Wales at the hands of their Liberal-National Gang of Three – Berejiklian, Chant and Hazzard.

Across Australia it’s the same formula: Premier, Chief Health Officer and Health Minister ramp up the fraudulent PCR testing to find “cases”, and in all states, conveniently at the time of their expiring emergency health declaration periods. They then start shouting “Cases! Hot spots! Test! Test! Lockdown! Vaccinate!” Media dutifully amplifies the panic so the uninformed TV watchers line up for their tests and shots.

During the week, the NSW health department “in error” vaccinated 163 year 12 students at St Jospeph’s School with the dangerous Pfizer vaccine. The vaccinations were only intended for the school’s indigenous students. Why? And who gave the required consent? The arrogant Minister for Health Hazzard just brushed it all off and told the media to “move on”.

Will Hazzard and chief health officer Chant take responsibility for harm to those 163 boys? Oh no, they’re indemnified. Or was it some sort of orchestrated event involving blanks so they can come back and say “they’re all fine” and push the Pfizer shots on young people everywhere?

Hazzard, Chant and Berejiklian don’t want to talk about vaccine reactions. The inventor of mRNA vaccine technology Dr Robert Malone says the Pfizer vaccine has a serious flaw which allows the lipid nanoparticles carrying the mRNA to accumulate throughout the body including in the brain, heart, bone marrow and especially ovaries. Many women are reporting serious menstrual problems.

This month, Broadcaster Alan Jones appealed to the political crowd to consider the evidence for medicinal treatment of COVID and against lockdowns and masks from the likes of Dr Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former chief scientific officer, who has been warning against use of that company’s vaccine for at least a year.

Jones even pointed out that some 320 people have died post vaccination this year, compared to just one death from or with COVID-19. But the politicians, bureaucrats and media are stuck on their narrative like flies on sticky paper.

Cairns News can only attribute their behaviour to insidious corruption running through Australia’s federal and state government health departments and Senior Executive Service. They are clearly running the totalitarian “Lock Step scenario” as laid out in the Rockefeller Foundation’s 2010 report Scenarios For The Future of Technology And International Development.

The Rockefeller and Gates foundations were dishing out hundreds of millions of dollars annually long before COVID to push the globalist agenda of total human vaccination, digital health, population control, Agenda 21 environmentalism, and leftist “woke” ideology at all levels. Look at the Rockefellers’ 2010 annual report which contains 20 pages of worldwide grants just for that year, worth about $140 million.

Media is one recipient of these foundations’ handouts. For instance, NewYork Public Radio got $450k from Rockefellers in 2010 for “expanding and deepening some BS narrative on “transportation and infrastructure policies and practice”. BBC nototoriously received $53 million from Gates Foundation for “media and communications efforts that strengthen governance and advise on health”.

The usual “fact checkers”, e.g. those media groups like the BBC that are all in the Gates-Rockefeller realm of influence, will tell you Rockefeller Foundation “never planned the pandemic as conspiracy theorists are claiming”. AP, Reuters, USA Today, Snopes are all part of this organised deception around the COVID narrative.

Oh sure, independent media and “online conspiracy theorists” can get facts wrong, but they also bring to light a lot of facts and interpretations of facts that are totally ignored by the mainstream media. This has never been so obvious as in the globalists’ big grab for power using “national health policy”.

Snopes tries to explain it all away with the usual “fact checking” and “snow job” technique: Throw up a few strawman claims such as “Lock Step is an operation manual” and then proceed to call the “conspiracy theory” false.

“In 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation funded a scenario-planning exercise that envisioned how hypothetical future events could impact the development of technology. This document, however, does not provide any sort of “operation manual” for how to manufacture a global pandemic. Rather, it envisions how the world would be impacted in four different scenarios (including a global pandemic).”

Good try Snopes, but no, Lock Step is a planning scenario where nations are coerced and bribed by this money-laden foundation to implement the globalist social engineering plans of these uber-rich elites. This is proven and documented in government documents referred to previously by Cairns News in the “COVID is a psyop” articles.

What the Gang of Three in NSW is running is social engineering on steroids, even if they don’t know it. But what counts for the global health cabal is the stupidity of politicians and bureaucrats like them to blindly and obediently carry it all out.

NSW Health Minister must be suffering side effects of AstraZeneca

“Today in a news clip I heard the NSW Health Minister discuss the possible side effects of AstraZeneca.

He said “if I were to have the AstraZeneca vaccine I would be happy to have it”.

I looked back at old news and I found a picture of him at the beginning of March with the heading “NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard having his first shot of AstraZeneca”. Really? Well he just slipped up! “

from J Wright

NSW

%d bloggers like this: