from Gil Hanrahan
Embattled former policeman David Walter will fight on at the Cairns Magistrates Court on October 30 and 31 against trumped up assault charges laid by two court protective officers.
On Friday Walter summonsed the Magistrate, Jane Bentley, to appear as a witness. This Magistrate unlawfully jailed him for one month for contempt in May this year.
So far his defence has eight witness statements which allege Walter did not assault the two burly protective officers when they threw him to the floor and handcuffed him. The Court Protective Service is a private company owned by Queensland Police Service, contracting to Queensland Courts.
Walter said the police have tried to have the charges dismissed but so far had failed to do so.
He is calling on all patriots to attend the court to witness the judiciary in action.
It seems the Queensland Chief Magistrate will preside over the hearing.
Walter will challenge the validity of the State Government and the court system which he says can only hear civil law.
“I will question her and point out she only has the authority and actions at civil law,” Mr Walter said.
When Walter challenged Magistrate Bentley’s and the court’s authority at the original hearing, she refused to allow the questions and eventually jailed him for one month charged with contempt.
He said Beattie sealed the Electoral Act 1992 for ‘My Government’ as ” I will demonstrate they cannot hear anything as they are paid by Peter Beattie in ‘ My Government’ with no people inside Queensland’s Constitution as in force 2002.”
“It is held to Civil Law or the Common Law.”
Former Labor Premier and architect of the 2001 Queensland Constitutional changes, Peter Beattie, now has a plum Government job as Commonwealth Games head on the Gold Coast.
Last week Walter was fined $750 for not correctly filling out a form attached to his bankruptcy proceedings.
He said he thanked the Magistrate for ‘convicting’ him which now allows the case to be filed in the High Court.
David Walter has sent advice regarding his next court appearances.
Cairns Magistrate Court October 16, 2017 to face charges of failing to submit a form relating to his bankruptcy action
Cairns Magistrates Court October 30, 2017 to face an assault charge against a court protection officer
We suggest anyone with an interest in the bogus charges against Walter listen to the Australian Patriot Radio podcast on Cairns News.
Cairns News has received notice from the Walter family that David will be released on parole from Lotus Glen prison on Friday.
He still faces spurious charges of assaulting Court Protection officers and some incredulous charge by the ACCC for not declaring his pet bird collection as an asset in vexatious bankruptcy proceedings.
We will keep informed our many thousands of readers who have been watching the Walter saga.