from Gil Hanrahan
Embattled former policeman David Walter will fight on at the Cairns Magistrates Court on October 30 and 31 against trumped up assault charges laid by two court protective officers.
On Friday Walter summonsed the Magistrate, Jane Bentley, to appear as a witness. This Magistrate unlawfully jailed him for one month for contempt in May this year.
So far his defence has eight witness statements which allege Walter did not assault the two burly protective officers when they threw him to the floor and handcuffed him. The Court Protective Service is a private company owned by Queensland Police Service, contracting to Queensland Courts.
Walter said the police have tried to have the charges dismissed but so far had failed to do so.
He is calling on all patriots to attend the court to witness the judiciary in action.
It seems the Queensland Chief Magistrate will preside over the hearing.
Walter will challenge the validity of the State Government and the court system which he says can only hear civil law.
“I will question her and point out she only has the authority and actions at civil law,” Mr Walter said.
When Walter challenged Magistrate Bentley’s and the court’s authority at the original hearing, she refused to allow the questions and eventually jailed him for one month charged with contempt.
He said Beattie sealed the Electoral Act 1992 for ‘My Government’ as ” I will demonstrate they cannot hear anything as they are paid by Peter Beattie in ‘ My Government’ with no people inside Queensland’s Constitution as in force 2002.”
“It is held to Civil Law or the Common Law.”
Former Labor Premier and architect of the 2001 Queensland Constitutional changes, Peter Beattie, now has a plum Government job as Commonwealth Games head on the Gold Coast.
Last week Walter was fined $750 for not correctly filling out a form attached to his bankruptcy proceedings.
He said he thanked the Magistrate for ‘convicting’ him which now allows the case to be filed in the High Court.