Category Archives: Queensland Politics
Harry Palmer from “Australian Patriot Radio” conducted an interview with John ?? who delivers a mine field of information of how QLD Beaty government manipulated the system to remove all peoples rights without them knowing, they do not even own their own property and that David Walter exposing this and more is being silenced by a corrupt judicial system about to collapse.
There are two parts to this podcast you need to hear to be informed … Click the pic below to listen
July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.
Disgrace: LNP and ALP government abandon North Queensland
KAP’s Robbie Katter and Shane Knuth have called the LNP a disgrace after they confirmed they will sell out North Queensland and pass the budget as is, without any negotiation.
Robbie and Shane asked the government for four basic things to address the current crisis in North Queensland. Robbie and Shane and the rest of the crossbench said they would vote against the budget if the government refused to come to the negotiating table. “North Queensland is in crisis. The government should be ashamed of itself for not agreeing to these four very reasonable requests,” Robbie said. “Even more shameful is that the LNP had an opportunity to stand with us to force the government to listen, but instead they’ve decided to sell out North Queensland and rubber stamp the budget.”
Robbie and Shane requested four urgent actions to support North Queensland, which faces unemployment rates as high as 14%, compared with unemployment of about 4% in Brisbane:
- Power prices reduced by 5%
- Commit to reducing North Queensland unemployment to 6% by 2020
- Commit unspent infrastructure funding to North Queensland to kick start the economy
- Set up a North Queensland Budget Equity Board
Shane Knuth said he was disgusted, but not surprised, with the government and LNP. “I wish I could say I was surprised, but I’m not,” Shane said. “I was excited because we had a real chance to make some change for North Queensland, but we needed support from either the government or LNP to make it happen, and neither of them would step up to the plate. They should hang their heads in shame,” Shane said.
Robbie said he was shocked the major parties wouldn’t consider KAP’s requests. “They’re quite happy to throw billions of dollars at a Brisbane rail project so city people can get home from work earlier, but won’t commit to something as critical as reducing unemployment in the North. At least we in North Queensland know exactly where we stand with the government and LNP: and that’s on the wrong side of the Brisbane border,” Robbie said.
Robbie and Shane will vote against the budget unless the government accepts their basic requests – which could make an immediate difference to North Queensland.
The draining and bulldozing of a 1000 megalitre irrigation dam at Springvale Station south west of Cooktown by the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection has made a mockery of preventing sediment runoff onto the Great Barrier Reef.
Millions of litres of dam water is being siphoned from the dam directly into the East Normanby River, creating a muddy plume for many kilometres downstream, dumping thousands of tonnes of sediment onto the reef.
The East Normanby runs into the now dry West Normanby to become the Normanby River which eventually runs into Princess Charlotte Bay.
The 2016 purchase of the former cattle property by EHP drew much criticism from the farming industry when it was discovered flawed sediment runoff data was the basis for its acquisition by the government.
A spokesman for EHP Minister Stephen Miles confirmed the dam was being pumped out and millions of litres of valuable water were being discharged into the flowing East Normanby River.
Water being siphoned from the irrigation dam has cut a deep channel through the soil and is draining directly into the flowing East Normanby River(top of photo) creating massive sediment plumes kilometres downstream
The EHP has claimed the dam could fail, but adjoining landowner and former Cook Shire Mayor Graham Elmes said the dam was sound, properly built, had gone through four wet seasons and had filled easily during its first wet in 2013.
“This dam also acted as a large sediment trap filtering runoff into the river system, but when the walls are bulldozed what will happen to the 30,000 cubic metres of earth that an engineer has measured,” he said.
“It can’t be left in the excavation area because it will simply run off into the river and then Springvale actually will have a sediment runoff problem.”
KAP State leader Robbie Katter said the State Government is on a crusade against farmers.
“They are deceiving the public through misinformation and inaccurate data,” Mr Katter said.
“This is a fallacy, again derived from incorrect data and is a waste of viable, developed grazing property, which would be far better managed by a farmer than the State Government. This dam should be left intact.”
North East Regional Manager of Agforce Paul Burke was incensed that a government could undertake such “wanton waste.”
“It beggars belief that such a precious commodity could be pumped down the river when this property could have been producing a number of irrigated crops and still breeding cattle,” Mr Burke said.
The EHP spokesman claimed the dam “did not undergo a full regulatory approvals process as required by State legislation and is therefore unauthorised.
“To prevent dam failure and any subsequent downstream impacts, including contributions to sediment production within the catchment, the dam will be decommissioned and the land will be rehabilitated,” the spokesman said.
Mr Elmes was adamant the dam had been properly constructed and there was absolutely no chance the dam wall could fail.
“Bulldozing this water asset that cost $400,000 to build is totally irresponsible and an act of environmental vandalism.
“The government should stop all destructive activities on this property, freehold and subdivide it into four blocks and ballot these blocks for younger farmers,” he said.
The Queensland Government has allowed crocodile numbers to reach endemic proportions killing people and virtually closing tourist traffic to some northern areas of the state. The looney Green agenda driven by Deputy Premier Jackie Trad and Environment Minister Stephen Miles forced them so far out of their depth a croc will get ’em. Click on the video below:
TOURISTS WARNED TO KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
MORE PEOPLE WILL BE TAKEN SAY WILDLIFE OFFICERS
In the past 40 years since crocodile shooting stopped, their numbers in northern Australia have exploded. Tourists have been cancelling trips to north Queensland in droves according to the tourist industry, costing the state’s fragile economy millions.
The simple solution is to be seen to do something about continued crocodile attacks and deaths. Yesterday a tourist was attacked near Lizard island, 200 klm north east of Cooktown. This follows the death of a spearfisherman near Innisfail a month ago and several other attacks on swimmers in the north.
The Labor Government just drifts along as if nothing has happened, in fear of the Greens should they as much mention the need to remove or shoot crocs. Green preferences have kept the highly unintelligent, inner Brisbane-based Environment Minister Stephen Miles in his seat, that was recently abolished by an electoral redistribution.
He now faces political oblivion, while the northern population is being defecated on by toxic flying foxes every day and being regularly eaten by crocodiles, they count the days until this dumb animalist is voted out of parliament.
His equally silly counterpart is Jackie Trad, the Deputy Premier, also propped up by Green votes which she has traded off for the deaths of three swimmers in the past 18 months.
These shameful socialists believe animals take precedent over man and do not intend to thin out the runaway crocodile numbers. Meanwhile as the animalists of the ALP plod along Katters Australia Party has drafted a bill for sensible crocodile management to introduced at the next sittings in May.
The KAP bill will be a test of sincerity for One Nation’s newest Member, Steve Dickson who defected from the LNP six months ago. He claimed KAP stole his croc policy, that Bob Katter has been talking about for the past 10 years.
If in fact is was One Nation policy then Mr Dickson should have no problem supporting it. This will be the real litmus test for the electorate still reeling after Pauline Hanson jumped into bed with the Liberals in WA.
Is Steve Dickson still a Liberal?
The KAP has condemned reports this afternoon that the State Government will review new crocodile management plans following an attack on a snorkeller on Lizard Island yesterday.
The man was treated for minor cuts and abrasions to his head after the reptile, estimated to be up to two metres long, attacked him near Watson Creek Inlet.
ABC reported Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said the incident was concerning and that maybe stricter measures were needed, although she’s ruled out culling.
KAP State Member for Dalrymple Shane Knuth said a review was the last thing Queenslanders needed.
“The time for talk is well and truly over; we need real action in the form of a controlled cull now to put a stop to the attacks, which seem to be multiplying by the day,” he said.
“We do not need a review – we know what the problem is and we demand action.”
State Member for Mt Isa Robbie Katter said the latest attack was the final straw.
“Human safety is paramount and the Government has now run out of chances to evade action; we need to activate a controlled cull as soon as possible,” he said.
The latest development comes just hours after reports of a beheaded crocodile near Innisfail, revealing locals may be taking steps to control crocodiles themselves because the Government is failing to act.
“People are saying this was bound to happen and it will continue if the Government doesn’t do something,” Mr Knuth said.
Following a well-supported consultation tour around north Queensland, the KAP will table legislation next month to allow for a controlled cull in populated areas across Queensland.
Under the legislation, Mr Knuth said crocodiles could be culled or relocated to a crocodile farm, and safari hunting and egg collection initiatives could be set up to create jobs for Indigenous rangers.
click on video above
by John F Howard in Townsville
Netherlands-based bank Rabobank with the aid of an armada of government-paid enforcers arriving in government vehicles along with grubby receivers Ferrier Hodgson heavied Noeline Bradshaw and her son Neil to get off their cattle property, Ballabay north of Pentland.
Noelene and Neil were arrested by several violent officers and marched off to the paddy wagon
Although the receivers and Rabobank representatives indicated they would go to the negotiating table after a court appearance on Thursday, in order to avoid a welcoming party at the property they did not arrive on Monday February 20 as they had indicated.
Instead they arrived in military style on Wednesday, with enforcers blocking the entry road and threatening any media or supporters with arrest if they tried to enter.
Ferrier Hodgson were supposed to remove the family on “voluntary terms” as they had suggested.
It appears they did not wish to have any other parties present when removing the entire family.
Neil Bradshaw owns cattle on the property that are not mortgaged to Rabobank. He previously circulated descriptions and brands of his cattle to all livestock agents and meatworks warning them not to deal with the cattle.
This sorry saga of a foreign bank dispossessing honest, hard-working Australians from their properties is completely sanctioned by the LNP and Labor Party.
Banking industry sources believe Rabobank is acting in league with coal and gas companies to remove land holders in order to easily access known coal and gas reserves in the Pentland district.
“Rabobank will have token buyers lined up ready to buy the properties at discounted prices, leaving the Bradshaws holding the bag with a $1 million or more deficit, which without any means of income they will never be able to pay off,” the source said.
Yesterday Member for Kennedy Bob Katter weighed into this disgraceful episode, contacting the Labor Polce Minister(whose husband is a police inspector) then arriving at the Charters Towers police station to get the Bradshaws out of the watch house.
He was told the Bradshaws had been released just before he arrived.
The clearly upset Bob Katter told Cairns News that the lending practices of the banks are designed to allow foreclosures.
“In this case the bank loaned the family too much money because of droughts and poor cattle prices then the government-instigated live cattle export ban which placed them in an unviable position,” he said
“The banks are a law unto themselves and there is no power on earth to control them.
“I have got hundreds of similar cases on file where farmers have not been able to get any relief from any of the so-called government watchdogs like ACCC, courts, the Reserve Bank ASIC and others that are supposed to offer financially stressed businesses relief.
“Banks like Rabobank continue to flagrantly break the law.
“The Bradshaws are devastated after a lifetime’s work to lose their possessions to a foreign bank or any bank.
“The bank will make a profit of half a million or more from these seizures and the Bradshaws will have to carry a $1 million or more debt for the rest of their lives.
“This assault on an Australian farming family clearly demonstrates the urgent need for a Royal Commission into banking practices.”
David Walter appeared in the Cairns Magistrates Court on January 24 to appeal against his bankruptcy. The former police prosecutor has battled long and hard against what he says is a failed legal system spawned by an unlawful system of government, since at least 1973 or as he probably since 1966, the year decimal currency was introduced to Australia.
He was bankrupted by four shire councils as a non-party to actions taken by the councils against ratepayers for refusing to pay rates. In what was a first ever action of this nature, Walter experienced judicial and political corruption on a scale not seen in Queensland.
The letter to the Magistrates Court is largely self-explanatory. In a letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth he says the political parties have formed Parliaments of Australia, to create Corporations Registered in Washington DC, using a foreign currency and measurements in contradiction of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act.
That has left the assets of the people and our Common Law rights and the laws of God in the hands of private people inside the Preamble of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act to form Corporations across the Commonwealth of Australia, some 20 years ago.
As you are totally aware that was done by the Members of the Registered Political Parties inside the Legislative Assembly of the Constitution Act 1867 Qld.
David has lost his property, stolen by corrupt courts and even more corrupt solicitors and barristers. After the Culleton debacle and an unlawful property seizure west of Townsville last week, the people are finally waking up there is no Common Law and no legal redress for civil or criminal matters in Australia, only political party policies developed by members of registered political parties inside the Legislative Assembly of the Constitution Act 1867 Qld.
David Walter has urged readers to tell political party members that the system has failed miserably and should be rectified.
Queensland living up to its reputation as a police state
Banking Royal Commission must start now
The corrupt legal system and Netherlands-based Rabobank have skinned another scalp, this time a farming family living near Prarie, 400 klm west of Townsville.
Seven carloads of armed police and two carloads of receivers arrived at the Bradshaw cattle property Laurelvale near Prarie on February 1 at the behest of dodgy receivers Ferrier Hodgson who then took possession of the property allegedly due to non-payment of a loan.
Accompanying the intimidating police armada was a locksmith from Thuringowa Locksmiths and Locksmiths Services near Townsville, Will Caldwell and Warwick Yates (pictured) from receivers Ferrier Hodgson Brisbane and Gadens Lawyers solicitor Scott Couper of Brisbane.
Neil Bradshaw, 29, the son of Lloyd and Noeline Bradshaw was arrested at Laurelvale Station and dragged off by two burly police officers then taken 200 klm to Charters Towers police station.
He was charged with obstructing police and assault. Neil says he did not at any time intentionally assault police.
Bail conditions set by the attending sergeant prevent Neil from going back to his home on the property.
He said the police told him they were there to protect the bailiff and arrived in such force because like every rural property the Bradshaws had firearms in their possession.
As can be found on most family run properties, Neil owns cattle running on the station and machinery which he believes will be stolen by the receivers.
“My cattle are not mortgaged and nor is the machinery, but I won’t get them back from this lot. I have been told they are mustering my cattle right now,” Mr Bradshaw said.
“Both properties are in drought declared shires although we have had good rain it will take us years to recover from the worst drought in history.
“We produce hay but instead of selling it we kept our own cattle alive for three years and if we didn’t do this Rabobank would have had no stock to sell at all.
“We were offered $700,000 for Laurelvale in the middle of a drought but its real value is $2.2 million and our debt is supposed to be $5 million because Rabobank has pushed it up with all their charges with the receivers.
“If we sold Laurelvale with 850 head we could pay them out but they wouldn’t accept our offer and they said they don’t want it because they can’t get the true value.”
In similar circumstances to scores of other fire sales the banks and receivers enforce unreasonable demands to make debt reductions and generally forbid moving stock to other properties with good feed.
In one case at Charters Towers in 2015 receivers Korda Mentha allowed at least 500 head of cattle to perish because the owners were not allowed to shift the cattle to agistment and the receivers had provided no money to feed them.
In this case Mr Bradshaw said Rabobank demanded the family pay the entire debt “straight away.”
“They are trying to get their hands on Ballabay Station(Pentland) too, so my parents have worked for a lifetime for nothing,” he said.
Member for Dalrymnple Shane Knuth of Katters Australia Party has been following the case and is critical of the legal system that allows such travesties to occur.
“These people have committed no crime and contributed so much to their community over many years,” Mr Knuth said.
“They have been heavily involved in Landcare and supporting the beef industry. It is not their fault they copped five years of drought and a government enforced live cattle export ban.
“It will take them up to five years to recover from this drought.
“This episode demonstrates a clear demand for a Royal Commission into banking.
CATTLE BRANDS NOT MORTGAGED
Cattle producers and agents are warned not to buy or deal with cattle with the following brands, which are not mortgaged to Rabobank and belong to Neil Bradshaw:
9G2 (script) UE9 (script)
Described as Brahman cross cows and calves; greys and reds; heifers and steers greys and reds some with Bazadais cross.
These cattle are listed on Personal Property Securities Register and legally cannot be sold without the owner’s permission. Neil Bradshaw has a registered interest and has a superior claim to that of the receivers, according to legal advice.