Blog Archives

Draining the Australian swamp continues with Liberal Senator Parry gone and more to come

from New Daily and Cairns News
Parry was last year accused by Austrian author Keith Noble of being involved in the Port Arthur training massacre. In a speech to the Undertakers and Embalmers Association several years after the alleged shooting of 30 people, Parry admitted he knew the operation was going to take place.

Tasmania Senator Stephen Parry resigns from the senate. He is, a former police officer and undertaker and has been accused of prior knowledge of the alleged Port Arthur massacre in 1997

Only days after the High Court disqualified five parliamentarians, the Tasmanian Liberal senator on Tuesday said he believed he may hold UK citizenship. If this is confirmed by UK authorities, he will immediately resign from Parliament.

Senator Parry’s revelation comes after the High Court thrust a by-election on former deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce, disqualifying him and four senators from Parliament under Section 44 (i) of the constitution.

 As Senate President, Senator Parry, who earns $348,320 a year, oversaw the referrals of six senators to the High Court over dual citizenship.

He has contacted the British Home Office seeking confirmation of his citizenship status, he said in a statement to the Senate on Tuesday afternoon.

joyce
Barnaby Joyce is fighting a byelection in his seat of New England. Photo: AAP

Senator Parry said he did so after the High Court’s unanimous decision on Friday provided “absolute clarity” over Australian’s citizenship law.

“In the event that I am found to hold British citizenship by virtue of my father’s status, then I will clearly be in breach of Section 44 (i) of the Constitution and would therefore resign as President of the Senate,” he said.

“I would further resign as Senator for the State of Tasmania and not await the outcome of any referral to the High Court, as I believe the High Court has made it abundantly clear what action is required.”

Senator Parry’s father moved from the UK to Australia in the 1950s, leaving him vulnerable to holding citizenship by descent in a similar situation to former Nationals deputy leader Fiona Nash.

The development has already reignited calls for an audit of the eligibility of all parliamentarians, as advocated by the crossbench but rejected by the major parties, and may also bolster Mr Joyce’s proposal for a omnibus referendum that would consider a change to Section 44 of the Constitution.

On Sunday, Attorney-General George Brandis said he had “no reason … to believe that there is any other Coalition member” who held dual citizenship.

“Surely the time has come for the Libs and ALP to back the Greens’ call for an audit of all MPs and end this crisis,” Greens leader Richard Di Natale tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.

Senator Parry, who turned 57 on Tuesday, would be the first Liberal parliamentarian hit by the citizenship crisis that claimed Mr Joyce and his former Nationals deputy Fiona Nash.

Constitutional cloud looms

The news of Senator Parry’s potential disqualification comes as the Liberal politician in line to replace Ms Nash is placed under a possible constitutional cloud.

Hollie Hughes, the NSW Liberal candidate who is tipped to win the recount ordered after the High Court disqualified Ms Nash over dual citizenship, could be vulnerable to a challenge under section 44 of the constitution, experts have said.

That is because Ms Hughes, a one-time aide to the former Liberal senator Bill Heffernan, was recently appointed by Attorney-General George Brandis to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

Under section 44(iv) of the Constitution, members of Parliament must not hold an office of profit under the crown when they nominate for election. The law saw independent MP and former school teacher Phil Cleary booted from Parliament in the early 90s.

Constitutional law experts Anne Twomey, of the University of Sydney, and the University of New South Wales’ George Williams, have both argued Ms Hughes could face difficulties because of the precedent set by the 1992 Sykes v Cleary case.

The Greens have also found themselves facing another possible constitutional headache, with Queensland candidate Andrew Bartlett, who is in line to replace Larissa Waters, also facing questions under s44 (iv).

Mr Bartlett, a former leader of the Democrats, worked at a university while he nominated for the Senate.

Advertisements

The nation is teetering on a powder keg of mistrust and discontent

From where does Keenan get authority to call in firearms?

The Federal Government is terrified of internal security assessments warning the nation is teetering on a powder keg of mistrust and discontent over Muslim immigrants and mendacious politicians implementing policies in unison with the largely despised United Nations.

Domestic intelligence has warned the now unraveling corporate system of government, surreptitiously introduced first by Whitlam and continued by successive governments could dissolve from civil unrest into civil war.

Federal Justice Minister, Michael Keenan, a Liberal, wants to deprive law abiding gun owners of unregistered firearms

Any casual observer of social media would discover that all governments are held in contempt by a majority of Australians.

The Federal Cabinet is desperate to disarm law-abiding citizens who hold unregistered firearms for many reasons. The main theme found throughout social media and alternative news sites is a distrust of government and more expected violence by Islamists which have infiltrated communities throughout Australia.

As depicted in the lauded 1984 film of doomsday preppers, ‘Red Dawn’ starring Patrick Swazye, when the Russians and Cubans invade rural American towns, their first ploy is to round up and incarcerate gun owners, found from searching firearms registration records.

One reader, a member of the firearms industry, has told Cairns News an estimated one million or  more unregistered firearms are held nationwide by the public,  which is in fear of losing easily traceable registered firearms when the ‘shit hits the fan.’

Chinese SKK semi-auto 7.62x39mm carbine. Industry sources claim nearly one million were imported but reportedly only 4000 were handed in to be crushed in 1996. There are few reports of these carbines being used in crime

Between the seventies and early nineties the industry estimates more than one million Chinese semi-auto SKK and SKS combat carbines were imported. At the 1996 amnesty, only a reported 4000 of these military styled weapons were handed in for crushing. One does not have to be an Einstein to work out the fate of the remaining 996,000, he said.

“The police and military will seize all registered firearms from licensed gun owners across the nation when the trouble starts, leaving the public completely at the mercy of the government,” the industry member said.

“This is why people will hide them, especially ex-military members seeing what happens to a disarmed population when the invaders have all the guns.

“If the government thinks normal people will hand in their guns they are dreaming.”

Another report from a NSW investigator, who wishes to remain anonymous, says that in NSW during the 1996 amnesty, a pistol club and several rifle ranges reported that people of Muslim or similar ethnic appearance toured gun clubs buying whatever firearms they could get their hands on, rather than shooters handing them in for destruction.

Homes of licensed gun owners in NSW were accurately targeted by thieves stealing dozens of pistols and rifles several years ago. Gun club members said many homes in close-together suburbs were raided by thieves who stole their locked up guns. The clubs complained that the NSW firearms registry records had been hacked or deliberately given to thieves. No action was ever taken by authorities.

The Liberal/ALP/Greens Party disarmament

While terrorists continue to kill Australians on home soil, the gun-hating Liberal Party wants to completely disarm 25 million responsible citizens by crushing their firearms and leaving them at the mercy of those who have guns. The criminal element in the ethnic ghettos of Sydney and Melbourne will never voluntarily hand in their firearms.

The 1996 gun buy back saw 660,959 firearms handed in for destruction. Not all were crushed. The government is “dreaming” if it thinks it will get a similar result in the 2017 proposed amnesty, says an industry source

Those who will keep guns include police and the military. Today a lot of law-abiding citizens actually fear the government which wants to leave us defenceless against the estimated 120,000 Islamic ‘refugees’ who entered the country by air during the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd regime.

It has been acknowledged by security agencies, with the exception of the head of ASIO, that a large number of single males who entered Australia posing as refugees, were between the ages of 16 and35,  just the right age to qualify for military service.

Many of these immigrants have had military training in the countries from which they claimed to have fled. Right amongst us now exists a potential fifth column of fighters. Stashes of firearms have already been found in Australian mosques, no doubt many more exist.

Justice Minister Michael Keenan should be targeting firearms held by ethnic groups and actually allowing responsible citizens to carry arms for their self-protection. But Section 18c of the Anti-discrimination Act won’t allow the government to target criminal gangs by ethnicity. Interestingly Keenan was one of the ‘wet’ Liberals who did not support amending this offensive section.

High profile politicians such as Senator David Leyonhjelm and Bob Katter have demanded law abiding citizens be able to carry firearms for their self-defence.

Instead the arm draggers of the LNP/ALP/Greens nexus want to leave us defenceless against Muslim infiltrators and other armed criminals who will never give up their guns.

Crime in Victoria this year increased 10.2 per cent and a spate of home invasions and car-jackings has left police extremely worried.

Public concerns have also been raised about gangs of migrant(Muslim) teens, with reports some parents are sending their teenage children back to countries like Sudan to break the spiral of offending.

Victoria Assistant Commissioner Stephen Leane told reporters on Wednesday teenagers from a range of backgrounds were committing home invasions and car-jackings.

Victoria Police Assistant Commissioner Stephen Leane describes the ethnic crime wave as the ‘United Nations.’ Fearful home owners are buying bats for protection from home invasion

“It’s the United Nations — we’re seeing a cross group of offenders who are stealing cars in that way,” he said.

It is believed people in areas suffering from violence and crime are buying bats to arm themselves.

Mr Leane told 3AW they weren’t using the words home invasion or carjacking two years ago and the community had a right to be concerned.

“I understand the nature of fear in our community and for many it’s real for those who have been victimised by those offenders who have come into their house, probably the first time they’ve ever had to call the police,” he said.

“The issue around whether you think a baseball bat and your expertise will defend you in those circumstances, I’m not sure even I could defend myself against a gang that wanted to break into my house.”

As crime statistics reveal, potentially armed citizens are a threat to any criminal or terrorist.

The dumbed-down Liberals and the ALP with their equally irresponsible bureaucracy have some esoteric belief the police will save the public from being shot by a terrorist or a home invader. The families of those killed at the Lindt Cafe in Sydney would disagree.

The Lindt saga would not have got off the ground if just one patron had a legal .22 pistol in their handbag or pocket.

Why doesn’t Mr Keenan look at the avalanche of evidence that has surfaced since the Port Arthur training exercise revealing some of the alleged victims did not exist, or the numerous other anomalies proving Martin Bryant was not present at Port Arthur when the shooting took place at the Broad Arrow Café.

Mr Keenan should ask his colleague, the Liberal President of the senate and former Tasmania police officer, Stephen Parry for confirmation of these facts. Mr Parry was smack in the middle of the Port Arthur training exercise and has subsequently admitted as much in a speech to the Undertakers and Embalmers Association.

In 2016 Parry was outed by Austrian author and forensic investigator, Dr Keith Noble, for his part in the official training exercise cum massacre cover-up.

The Islamists and the crooks know we can’t fight back, unlike our American cousins, who repel fire with fire. Now Australia has assumed the official status of the 51st State of the United States, every responsible citizen should have the option of concealed carry.

Knives now are the preferred weapon in homicides. Minister Keenan soon will have the nation eating with chopsticks

It has been announced that the homicide rate has substantially fallen in Australia and the weapon used by criminals in 37 per cent of cases is a knife.

If Minister Keenan has his way, soon you will be eating your food with chopsticks.

Culleton will not go away greatly upsetting the Liberal Party and its High Court

Former Western Australian senator Rod Culleton would have scuttled the criminal activities of the banks had he continued in the senate but Liberal Senators Stephen Parry and George Brandis, and their subservient courts acting under instruction from the ‘banks collective’ acted unlawfully by removing Culleton from the senate.

Parry has been compromised by his part in the Port Arthur massacre and will do everything he is told.  Parry’s involvement in the Port Arthur scam has previously been revealed in Cairns News.

Cairns News has no misgivings that the phantom government is making the Liberal Party lean very hard on Parry and Brandis to keep Culleton out.

In reality the WA businessman and Liberal sycophant Dick Lester spent $1.6 million in legal fees, pursuing Culleton for an alleged $205,536.50 debt that resulted in his unlawful bankruptcy.

Former WA senator Rod Culleton warns of biggest Constitutional alteration since Federation

Culleton’s affidavits showed that Lester was not interested in any financial payout but instead wanted Culleton to give him the patent to his invention and the shares to his company.

Culleton believes that Lester used the courts to try to gain control of Culleton’s company and colluded to ensure his removal from the Senate.

Read this explosive story below and weep at the corruption in our parliaments and courts.

CULLETON SIGNALS “MAY-DAY” FOR WA

by Saraya Beric

West Australian ‘Senator in exile’, Rod Culleton is firing shots from all angles to reveal the truth in relation to his unconstitutional removal from the Senate earlier this year.

The resilient farmer was disqualified from the Senate on 23rd December  2016 over a purported bankruptcy. He and others have now filed petitions into the Senate under Standing Order 207, which allows people to dispute the election of his replacement. Mr Culleton says that he has filed a 231-paged affidavit into the High Court yesterday making this move, after learning from a ‘leaked source’ that the Government is moving to sue him for the salary he collected as a  duly elected Senator for West Australia.

“In January, Senator Parry declared that I had been disqualified, yet the bankruptcy matter was still before the court at the time. He ignored the court stay on all proceedings and the notices from my legal team; he interfered with the process and I believe he breached both the Bankruptcy Act and Commonwealth Constitution,” Culleton argued.

“Senator Brandis, as Attorney General, was also asked to intervene to ensure a lawful and transparent process but was found derelict in his duty in refusing to act to rectify the anomalies. This matter is very serious, as it constitutes a breach of the Senate Standing Orders and both Brandis and Parry, I believe, are in contempt of the Senate standing orders.”

“Furthermore, the Governor of West Australia, who had the jurisdiction to appoint a replacement Senator because the WA State Parliament was not sitting, had not ratified the appointment. The procedure under Section 15 of the Commonwealth Constitution clearly demands these procedures are followed, however there is no evidence to suggest this has happened. Documents tabled in the Senate show that Senator Parry used the 10th March, 2017, Court of Disputed Returns Order over a matter which had been annulled, to fill the ‘vacant position’ instead, clearly showing that correct procedure was not adhered to.”

“Senator Parry has crossed the legal boundaries, breaching his responsibilities as Senate President and must review the Senate rules on this matter. He is not above the law and has clearly usurped the powers of the Senate and the West Australian Parliament. This has become an embarrassment for the government and the evidence points to Senator Parry and Senator Brandis having mislead the Senate.”

“My submissions state that the Supreme, Federal and High Courts breached Constitutional clauses, the Parliamentary Privileges Act and the Senate’s manual on its powers, procedures and practices, OdgersSenate Practice, which instructs that ‘no vacancy is to be filled until an outcome is final, or that placement will be void’” .

Read the rest of this entry