July 17, 2017
Re: Queensland Inc purchase of Springvale Station, west of Cooktown
Dear Mr Burns,
Further to our recent phone conversation about the mismanagement of Springvale by the EHP I would like to make the following points as per your request:
- The $7m purchase of Springvale was made on the basis of halting erosion and runoff into Princess Charlotte Bay
- This has been proven to be false and misleading data on sediment flows given to the EHP by a local researcher, for now it seems personal benefit
- Your own empirical data published in 2013, previous to the purchase of the station shows that Springvale contributes less than 1% of reef runoff from the upper catchment
- Your own data published in 2013 shows that Lakefield National Park contributes 86% of runoff onto the reef
- You have no suitable management plans for the station that have been agreed to by neighbouring properties, other than Tim Hughes
- Last week Springvale management firebombed a neighbour’s property without telling the owner
- Previous owners of the station, historically noted as well respected natural bushmen and conservationists, say there are no specific ecosystems found on the station that would justify national park status
- Springvale has 4000 acres of developed cultivation and three flood-lift irrigation licences for the Normanby River system
- The property is too highly developed for conservation values
- Cook dam, built on the station four years ago contains about 1000 ml of rain water
- It was designed by a Mareeba-based hydrologist and has been assessed by a local engineer as sound, it has survived four wet seasons, two with rainfall in excess of 50 inches, 20 in one week in 2015, and two cyclones
- It is anti-human nonsense to replace sound engineering with GAIA-based Agenda 21ideology that demands man-made structures be torn down so as to revert to nature
- This dam cost $400,000 to construct and would have provided irrigation water to support a multitude of food crops, thus providing indigenous jobs and prosperity for the Lakeland District and beyond
- The hydrologist who designed the dam has refuted allegations by your department that the wall is unsound
- Hydrologist Jeff Benjamin designed the dam and I will include comments he has made:
My personal view is that preservation of the dam as a sediment detention storage and wildlife refuge that would serve a more useful purpose than removing it, as there is some seriously fragile, eroded country just West and up-stream of the dam that no amount of OUR money thrown at it will ever stabilize.
The dam was designed with an effective spillway and fish-way, however construction work was forced to cease due to early wet-season rains. Although I did not visit the site when work ceased, I believe that the embankment height was about 1 to 1.5 m below the intended final design elevation. At this elevation a natural depression on the eastern side provides a broad, natural spillway so that the embankment would not be compromised in the event of intense storm run-off; which is in fact, exactly what occurred when Cyclone Etta, (I think), passed straight over the property in January 2014, reportedly dropping about 300 mm of rain over-night! The statement about “unacceptable safety risk” would therefore seem totally baseless.
- A large pumping unit, rented from Coates Hire in Cairns was seen on the dam bank some weeks before media attention. Another dam was also being emptied.
- This pump was placed in a shed at the homestead, out of the public view after the Minister was contacted by a reporter for his comments
- Polypipe syphons that were in the dam draining the water were also removed after media and public scrutiny
- A large amount of soil erosion damage was done by water running from the dam siphons onto the fragile soils causing one metre or more deep channels in the soils for 100 metres or more resulting in wide washouts below the dam wall. I have been able to source photographs of this wanton environmental damage which is a terrible indictment on your departmental officers and whoever ordered the dam’s destruction.
- Neighbors downstream of Springvale on the East Normanby reported large sediment plumes in the river, making a complete mockery of your Minister’s prattle regarding sediment runoff as the reason for removing Springvale Station and 4000 head of cattle from production leaving Cook Shire Council with an ever bigger hole in its dwindling rates income
- Removing this dam will destroy the newly created ecosystem based on the dam environment. Local birdlife, aquatic life systems and water for the survival of native animals will disappear when this dam is bulldozed.
- The biggest question remains. What to do with 30,000 cubic metres of earth fill from the dam wall? Your officers, obviously intellectual pigmies by their actions in wanting to remove the dam, would have no ability to restore the site to its original state. Any attempt to do so will result in a large percentage of this fill ending up in the East Normanby during the next tropical rainfall event. Then it will be a factual doomsday for Princess Charlotte Bay and the presently healthy Barrier Reef, thanks to the stupidity of anti-human malcontents like Jackie Trad, Stephen Miles and Bob Brown(are they buddies?)
- The only hope for small business and farmers, the real economic drivers of a once-prosperous Queensland combined with 24 years of the worst governments ever seen in any post-war economy anywhere in the developed world, is to forever banish ALP/Greens/LNP governments.
- We desperately need a Donald Trump clone in Australia to do away with all the population-reducing policies of the ISO, modern Labor and neo-Liberals. We could dump Paris, engage Clexit, ditch Agenda 21 cum 30, deny any further funding to you and your ilk, and hope the country can recover from the mother earth worshippers that infest your department(and all the others) not forgetting our infiltrated universities. Wow we might even return to God!
Keith Courte JP
- NB: I have never met nor spoken with the previous owner and do not know him, so please no witch hunts. Please do not again threaten me with trespass even though Springvale is the property of the political corporation, Queensland Inc. I have never placed a foot on the property. Should I come into possession of any more information I will send it to you.
To download the flyers click on your selection
phone: 40915861 – email: email@example.com
The Queensland Government has allowed crocodile numbers to reach endemic proportions killing people and virtually closing tourist traffic to some northern areas of the state. The looney Green agenda driven by Deputy Premier Jackie Trad and Environment Minister Stephen Miles forced them so far out of their depth a croc will get ’em. Click on the video below:
Islam is a total system of life
Here is a perspective by Dr. Peter Hammond. Dr. Hammond’s doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Capetown in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977.
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: “Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat” – Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.
Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.
Here’s how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 3% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 2%
Australia — Muslim 2.5%
Canada — Muslim 2.8%
Norway — Muslim 2.8%
China — Muslim 2.9%
Italy — Muslim 2.5%
At 3% to 8%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 5%
Germany — Muslim 6.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 7.7%
Spain — Muslim 8%
Thailand — Muslim 7.6%
From 8% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 12%
Philippines — 9%
Sweden — Muslim 8%
Switzerland — Muslim 8.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 8.5%
Trinidad& Tobago — Muslim 10.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 15% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana — Muslim 15%
India — Muslim 19.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 18%
Russia — Muslim 21%
After reaching 25%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non- believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’
It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.
Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
Today’s 2 billion Muslims make up 28% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.
Remember a vote for the Liberals, ALP or Greens is a vote for Islam
The Greens and Labor have come together to produce a report to have coal electricity banned.
I had something to say about this!!! .. watch the video which may take a few seconds to load.
This email was sent to the Greens on 6th June 2016 yet to receive a reply.
Dear Senators Lee Rhiannon and Richard Di Natale,
It has come to my attention that there are TWO community groups in Australia that are currently being supported financially (via poster printing) by Senator Lee Rhiannon that could be considered unworthy of any style of support in a civilised society.
The activities of these groups, which share the same logo and most likely the same people, fall so short of community expectations as to be regarded as scandalous.
The activities of these two groups are -slander, theft, assault and attempted murder.
Posters bearing the words “authorised by Senator Lee Rhiannon” & “printed by Senator Lee Rhiannon – Parliament House, Canberra ACT…..” have been seen and photographed around numerous suburbs, not only myself and people I am associated with but also by members of the general public for both groups.
The posters from the second group I have only recently had confirmation of, which is the reason in the delay in dealing with this matter.
The first group is anti fascist action sydney, who have a web page https://antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com which is comprised of smear and rather feeble attempts at Alinsky style ridicule.
Katter thinks ruling on “bat tree” pruning is madness – “bat greenies are dangerous fanatical extremists”
KAP member for Kennedy, Bob Katter thinks the verdict and fines handed down to an arborist and Cairns Regional Council by Magistrate on Tuesday for pruning the infamous flying fox trees are wrong.
Mr Katter said, “Cairns Regional Council is not even allowed to carry out normal safety measures from qualified arborists! These bat greenies are dangerous fanatical extremists and they’d be more at home in Iraq or Syria than here.
“These bat extremists have spiritual belief systems that fly in the face of common humanity. Future generations will look upon them as they’ll look upon the abhorrent behavior of other crazy extremists down through history without the slightest scintilla of humanitarian values.
“We can’t continue our tourism industry with bat droppings falling out of the sky above you carrying all sorts of diseases and let me go through them:
- The bat-born Lyssavirus (A.K.A “Bat Virus”), (rabies like disease). In a Qld government health paper it says that Lyssavirus is almost always fatal. A young boy died a terrible death from Lyssavirus after being bitten or scratched by a flying fox in North Qld in 2013.
- Leptospirosis (Which would kill cane cutters. This is transmitted via the urine of infected animals. A main originating factor is flying foxes.)
- Hendra Virus (We’ve had 6 cases of Hendra in Qld and four have been fatal.) Hendra is almost always fatal.
- Avian Flu
- Nipah Virus
“We need jobs from the tourism trade and I’m sick and tired of ratbags telling me this is the bat’s habitat. The proliferation of pythons have vanished because of the cane toads, they’re mostly gone. The owls and other predatory birds have been crowded out of the trees because of the massive bat numbers. Nature is completely out of balance. Humans have a right to defend themselves and protect their families.”
“Bats and human health” from QLD Health.