WHY did 2GB remove alleged coverup of federal election fraud post
It is reported that an MSM radio station was contacted by one of their listeners and they spoke with Ben Fordham upon finding House of Representative ballot papers near a bin.
The station 2GB – 873AM appears to have temporarily posted the interaction to their website before removing it.
The post was found on their website with an Internet Achieve Tool.
Astra Zeneca or Pfizer? Either way it will eventually kill you
Thank God not all Australians are stupid in spite of the biggest co-ordinated fear campaign ever mounted against humanity. TGA reports 41, 406 adverse reactions and 399 deaths from mRNA inoculations across Australia
A ﬁt and healthy father-of-four with no underlying medical conditions, was mysteriously struck down in late June.
Sam Briggs says her husband Mark is a broken man.
Twice his family thought they would lose him, but he fought back, doggedly clinging to life.
He remains in a medical ward in the Rockhampton Hospital and despite countless tests, doctors are unable to ﬁnd a cause for his life-threatening symptoms.
Just as some of those symptoms improve – the ﬂuid around his heart and in his abdomen is decreasing and his liver is less inﬂamed – others appear.
As well as deep vein thrombosis in his legs, Mark is developing clots in his left arm.
His fever continues to spike, and doctors now suspect he has a bleed in his stomach.
He is being fed through a nasal gastric tube because he cannot swallow and is unable to eat.
Sam said the tube had been dislodged three times in the past two days, which had caused Mark considerable distress.
“His throat is very sore and every time they have to put it back in, he gags and chokes,” she said.
“Yesterday when they said they had to do it, he just broke down and cried.
“He just balled his eyes out because it’s just so traumatic.
“He’s a broken man right now.”
Sam said that Mark tested positive to Epstein-Barr Virus on Wednesday, something doctors believe could provide some answers.
They now want to send him for a PET scan.
Sam said she was pushing for it to be done in Townsville rather than Brisbane, given the Covid situation in the capital and because Mark’s immune system was so severely compromised.
Sam said every day was a challenge, and the uncertainty was unbearable.
“We will have a good morning where he’s feeling not too bad and then the rest of the day, he just goes backwards,” she said.
“We’re still managing a lot of the same stuff and then there’s new stuff popping up all the time.
“I’m mostly doing okay, but every now and then I have to cry.”
With the lack of a clear diagnosis, the family is questioning whether the AstraZeneca vaccine could be responsible, and say they’ve been told his case has been referred to the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) for investigation.
Mark had the ﬁrst of his vaccinations on June 15, and just over a week later started to experience symptoms, which included back and chest pain.
Discharge papers from Rockhampton list under the consultation notes: “COVID-19 Adverse Event Following Immunisation reporting completed”. – Courier Mail
Adverse reactions and deaths from Covid vaccine (gene therapy)
Typically the dodgy TGA mis-interprets the data on deaths and it is hard to extract the exact number caused by Pfizer and Astra Zeneca viral innoculations:
How many have gone on to die from reported side effects and those that are not reported?
This is one example their intentional misinformation:
“Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 18 July 2021, over 10.1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has received and reviewed 399 reports of deaths in people who have recently been vaccinated and found six that were linked to immunisation. These deaths were all related to the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine – five were TTS cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).“
How to report side effects and deaths from Covid vaccine:
Alan Jones and Peta Credlin tackle expected, massive voting fraud
Watch this exclusive interview with Lex Stewart, Chairman of Vote Australia expose the corrupt Australian Electoral commission and why Prime Minister Scott Morrison won’t do anything about it.
Queensland embraces Pauline Hanson after interview with 2GB
This interview on Monday 21st November 2016 by 2GB’s Chris Smith. He asks Pauline how she is gathering escalating political support across the nation. She is targeting the next Queensland election suggesting a large scale ” Dump Trump” styled campaign to get rid of the ruling duopoly.
click the logo…
HIGH TREASON – Defence Force promoting government overthrow in Muslim training guide !
THIS IS BEYOND BELIEF!
Ben Fordham,2GB Sydney presenter questions – Defence Force Stuff Up
Surely this is high treason and heads should roll!
Who in our government let this happen to our ADF. (I bet this has the fingerprint of a certain Navy CAPT splattered all over it!!)
Listen and make your own mind up to this huge stuff up before it gets pulled for being racist or not political correct…. Opps this copy is out of big brothers reach.
Lord Monckton predicted Turnbull would give Australia to United Nations
In October 2014, Lord Monckton stated;
When Sir David King, the scientifically illiterate chemist who is the climate change ambassador for the united kingdom lobbying the world nations to vote yes at the Paris UN conference in December 2015, was asked by the environmentalist committee of the House of Commons in May 2015, “…if all the nations of the world in principal were ready to sign their peoples rights away to such a treaty”. He replied: “Oh yes but there are two stand outs, one is Canada, but don’t worry about Canada they have an election in the spring of 2015 and we and the UN will make sure the present government is removed but Australia we can do nothing about because Tony Abbott is in office until after the 2015 conference”.
Lord Monckton said: “All Australians need to guard Tony Abbott’s back for the Turnbull faction, in conjunction with the UN, will be doing their level best to remover your elected Prime Minister from office and in particular before the December 2015 UN conference in Paris for they do not want any stand outs at the conference with the only one at the moment being Australia … God bless Australia.”
Lord Monckton’s warning of Malcolm Turnbull’s push on Tony Abbott was correct being the first part of the UN plan. The October 19th 2015 result of the Canadian general election will watched with interest if the last move of the plot by Sir David King comes to fruition, allocating world power to the chosen few.
Your complacency is working, government media control is working and there is nothing in the press about Australia being handed to the United Nations by public servants.
Tomorrow in the USA Australia will be voting on the 17 Goals the United Nations want implemented by 2030. Read our story [HERE].
Enjoy now what you have for the new owners have other ideas with their New World Order.
Alan Jones says Muslims are only economic refugees and not in fear of lives
Alan Jones has echoed the millions of comments on social media stating the Islamic scourge is mostly opportunism by people wanting to bludge off the west. He says 73 per cent of this tide are men. He wants to know why these fit young men are not staying in whatever country they come from to fight the Islamic lunatics. Like the majority of social media comments, Jones thinks these battalions are fifth columnists ready to take over Europe once they are settled. He is correct and the bleeding heart Labor, Green and Liberals want these bastards in Australia. My grandfather fought in France 1914-1918.
He would roll over in his grave along with my uncle who was awarded the MM fighting the yellow peril of 1943 in the Pacific Islands. This is reality and we are again facing it all over the globe. Who will pay to host these fifth columnists in Australia?
Listen to the end of this audio program.
Great Australian Alan Jones on ABC TV defending farmers against avaricious mining companies
Shock jock Michael Smith dumped over prophet slur
Broadcaster Michael Smith has been dumped from a guest slot on radio station 2GB after he referred to the prophet Muhammad as a paedophile.
Smith had been booked to present Chris Smith’s afternoon program for three weeks starting Monday.
However, he has revealed on his website that 2GB’s program director, David Kidd, phoned him on Friday evening and allegedly said: ‘‘We won’t be needing you, you can’t call a Deity a paedophile.’’
Mr Kidd declined to comment when approached by Fairfax Media on Saturday.
Smith’s controversial outburst came during an on-air exchange with Ben Fordham on Thursday. ‘‘The prophet Muhammad was a paedophile, a pederast, a sexual offender, a man who promoted the idea that it was OK to marry a six-year-old and consummate the marriage when the little girl was nine. And that’s written into their books, it’s part of the philosophy … the Koran. It’s factually correct,’’ he said.
Smith remarked that he was legally permitted to make the comments having previously been cleared by an Australian Communications and Media Authority investigation, following an almost identical rant when he was the 2UE afternoon host in 2011.
But his latest blast triggered a barrage of angry calls from listeners, and led to scathing criticism from veteran presenter Ray Hadley at the start of his program on Friday morning.
‘‘I value the worth of this station in the community … and sometimes I’ve been guilty of tarnishing its reputation … for that I’ve apologised,’’ he said. ‘‘… I want to go on record today and completely distance myself from Mr Smith’s comments as well. Yesterday I was insulted by what was said … and I’ve got to speak out against it.’’
Smith, however, is refusing to apologise for the comments.
He said on his website on Saturday: ‘‘I’ve thought about what I said in answer to Ben’s question. I think it’s wrong for a man in his 50s to have sex with a nine-year-old child. It is wrong, it’s a crime and it should be called out for what it is’’.
Smith told Fairfax he stands by his on-air words and the comments that followed on his website. He said he was unsure whether he had also now lost his guest slot on Fordham’s show in the future.
‘‘The short answer is I don’t know … but regardless, Ben’s a top bloke and we’ll remain the best of friends no matter what,’’ he said.
Fordham could not be reached for comment.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/shock-jock-michael-smith-dumped-over-prophet-slur-20140628-zsplg.html#ixzz36bUg7va8