Cairns News is celebrating it's 5th anniversary and is now being read by 107 different countries
Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News67,362 registered as at 13th March 2017
Latest Local News
Cairns News Stats - 107 countries reading every day
- 1,064,843 visits to our site
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Liberals & Labor terrified of Muslim voting power
- Obama wiretap of Trump campaign CONFIRMED!
- Liberals join Labor to let banks screw farmers even more
- Monsanto working with EPA concealing deadly pesticide
- Imported diseased prawns from China killing another vital food industry
- Turnbull Government ignores toxic vaccination ingredients
- ONE NATION WA ELECTION FALL OUT
- Weather geo-engineering has dissipated cyclones in Far North Qld
- Death of outstanding cartoonist a loss to media commentary
- Foreign gas companies extract and send all of our gas offshore leaving none for us
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link