How much do you owe?
The debt clock at mid-day 20 Jan 2023 was $ 8,793,694,584,359. Not bad for just 25 Million people in the hands of a corrupt, duopoly system of government. For January 1973 the debt clock was at $458, 231,678,732 with just 13.4 million people. Just the management your family business needs.
EUREKA STOCKADE II
'We swear by the Southern Cross, to stand truly by each other, and fight to defend our rights and liberties'. 1856
Aussie Cossack exposes Cowboy Cops of Coffs Harbour
Search Cairns News
Top Posts & Pages
Cairns News RUMBLE Video Library
View our extensive video library on RMBLE by clicking the picture or link
PLEASE ,,,, use this encryption for whistleblower information or similar, Do Not send comments or general chit chat go to contact on the menu bar .Thank you
- Humic acid could reduce the toxic effects of graphene oxide
- Hanson warns of real elitist Aboriginal agenda behind Voice
- Cape York Peninsula roads devastated this wet season
- The Voice referendum working group has already vetoed Albanese before it starts
- Make America safe again
- Some more Treaty double-speak from Labor Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk and her 30 media spin-doctors
- Where have all our land titles gone, long time passing?
- ALP, LNP and Greens refuse to investigate excess mortality crisis
- Northern Territory Aboriginal lawmakers do not want a Voice or treaty
- Will Australia follow the US banks collapse with a bail-in?
Contact Links for Readers
Cairns News: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Hat: email@example.com
Harry Palmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addiction Rehab Treatment:
Republican Turnbull Speech to Australia
How Politicians Stole Your Australia
For Concerned Australians
Katter’s question time blast
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
APRadio – http://australianpatriotradio.com
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link