Scary 5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid Being Rolled Out Fast.
Big Brother now wants to control your mind with a 5G network. This is scary, read the entire article:
Find out why 5G is the basis for the IoT (Internet of Things): a complete, inescapable technological control grid manipulating the human energy field.
By Makia Freeman
5G is being rolled out fast right now, with Verizon testing it out in 11 US cities and ATT also conducting experiments. For those who don’t know, 5G is the latest wireless system that telecommunications companies are trying to implement to service wireless communication. It’s designed to allow faster downloads of more data. It uses the 28, 37 and 39 GHz bands, also known as millimetre wave (mmW) spectrum. 5G, which comes from the term 5th generation, is designed to work in conjunction with what former CIA head David Petraeus called the Internet of Things or IoT. The agenda is to hook every single material thing on the planet, as well as humans themselves, onto a vast planet-wide web where everything and everyone become nodes on the network – connected by microchips which are nano-size and can be inhaled (like smart dust).
Many people are encouraging the advancement of 5G by their desire at all costs for convenience and speed (give me my multiple gigabit downloads now!). People are foolishly valuing this over privacy, safety and health. 5G is not merely an upgrade of wireless infrastructure; it is a giant leap towards the erection and installation of a total technological control grid. The agenda is to cover the entire Earth – including rural areas – with the 5G electromagnetic blanket, so that its effects can literally not be escaped by anyone living on this planet.
FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler’s Scary Speech
If I haven’t got your attention yet, please take a look at this video, where FCC (Federal Communications Commission) head Tom Wheeler lays out how 5G is going to happen – consequences be damned. At the 2:42 mark, the video goes through an edited version of his June 2016 speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC. From my perspective, Wheeler appears more than just intense or defiant; he borders on the psychopathic. This guy is another former corporate lobbyist using the good old “revolving door” at the top of the business-political world. He now occupies a key governmental office to promote the agenda of his former industry (telecommunications). He is advocating the rollout of a game-changing technology (with toxic and cancerous side effects for some) that’s going to affect all life on Earth, but he doesn’t want to wait for safety standards. Later on the video, Wheeler ignores and dodges questions about the wireless radiation-cancer connection.
Here’s a summary of his points:
– 5G will penetrate material objects better: thanks to “brilliant engineers”, 5G radiation will be even harder to shield yourself against;
– 5G will be infrastructure-intensive: the plan is to erect even more radiating towers in every corner of the planet, adding a new meaning to the concept of electromagnetic soup;
– 5G will make tens of billions of dollars for its owners through “unanticipated and unintended” consequences (after this point, Wheeler slams his fist on the podium and says, “That’s damn important”);
– 5G is going to go ahead without the FCC waiting for governmental standards (Wheeler proudly proclaims that “unlike other countries”, the US cares about being “first out of the gate” (i.e. economically). He suggests we “turn innovators loose” rather than wait for committees to decide things. He defiantly declares that, “We won’t wait for the standards”);
– 5G will require the sharing of frequencies with the military;
– 5G is the technological basis for the IoT (Wheeler states that “hundreds of millions of microchips” will be in everything [and everyone if they get their way]);
– All parts of the Earth will be covered, so there will be urban and rural radiation saturation.