Blog Archives

Hunter Biden, underage girls and Communist China will take out Joe Biden for President

By US correspondent Alex Bruce

 Countering the flood of news reports stemming from statements made by Congressman Adam Schiff on Monday, DNI John Ratcliffe announced that the Hunter Biden hard drives were not connected to a Russian disinformation effort and that the FBI was in possession of and investigating the hard drives.

 The FBI’s response to Ratcliffe’s statement was a refusal to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation. Former DNI James Clapper then repeated the Russia disinformation claims of Schiff, along with 50 retired intelligence officials, who wrote a public letter, saying they were “deeply suspicious” that Russia could be involved with the dubious New York Post stories, which had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Joe Biden with son Hunter. Communist China set up Hunter over a number of years with underage girls and filmed it. Hunter left it on his hard drive when handed in for repairs. Hunter Biden’s signature appears on the repair invoice.

 These fraudulent claims on behalf of the intelligence community, amplified by the Mainstream Media, together with the unprecedented social media censorship of the story left those of us following it with a queasy sense that the Deep State was ratcheting-up the insurrection.

 It was only after Rudy Giuliani and former New York City Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik met Monday with Delaware State Police and turned over hard drives with numerous pictures of underage girls on it that the FBI and DOJ finally concurred with Ratcliffe’s statement.

 Lee Stranahan predicts that now that the element of an underage girl – and potentially that of incest – has been officially introduced into the hard drive narrative by Giuliani and Kerik, this will dramatically shift the position of the Democrats and the Establishment media.

 According to Stranahan’s experience with Anthony Weiner’s laptop, the element of child sex abuse is so toxic, that it will vaporize Biden’s Establishment support and it will be the death knell of his presidential bid.

 CHINESE INFLUENCE OPS & BEVAN COONEY’S EMAILS

The first half of this video from China Insider focuses on the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and it highlights the role of the China Entrepreneur Club, which has been dubbed “A second foreign ministry” for the Chinese Communist Party. China Entrepreneur Club leadership consists of numerous senior members of the CCP, including Wang Zhongyu, Ma Weihua and Jiang Xipei.

 Chinese scholar, Hue Chi describes Hunter Biden as almost a victim of “the CCP’s long-term deliberate pursuit and seduction,” and that as a result of similar campaigns, Hue says, “It’s not only Biden’s son but many politicians in the United States have unclear relations with the CCP.”

 The video also covers the report by Peter Schweizer, who was granted access to the email account of Hunter Biden associate, Bevan Cooney, who’s incarcerated in Federal prison for his involvement in a 2016 bond fraud investment scheme. Cooney says he was scapegoated, whereas his partners, Devon Archer and Hunter Biden evaded the law. However, Archer just lost the appeal on his fraud conviction two weeks ago and awaits sentencing. (Where’s Hunter?)

 Schweizer says that Cooney’s emails lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. Schweizer has emails that show that Hunter Biden’s $1.5 Billion deal was done at the US Embassy in Beijing.

 There was late-breaking news Tuesday night that Cooney had been moved from the Oregon Federal facility, where he was being held, reportedly, for his own security.

 UNDERAGE GIRLS ON LAPTOP

 Rudy Giuliani was on Newsmax, describing text messages found on the laptop between Hunter and his father, Joe Biden about claims that he had acted inappropriately around an unnamed 14-year-old girl. Giuliani provided a screenshot of the text message, in which Hunter stated:

 “She she told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I FaceTime naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack talking [redacted] girls on FaceTime. When she was pressed, she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I create and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids…”

 Giuliani also claimed there were numerous pictures of underage girls on the Hunter Biden hard drive and that the images were so disturbing that he and former New York City Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik met Monday with Delaware State Police and turned over their evidence.

 Giuliani said, “We’re very uncomfortable with the fact that these underage girls were not protected. If you were to look at the photographs on this hard drive and didn’t report it to the police – well, if you were a law enforcement officer, you’d be guilty of a felony.”

 FBI INVESTIGATING LAPTOP SINCE DECEMBER 2019

 And speaking of people who’ve had this hard drive for nearly a year, journalist Adam Housley has received reports from “Multiple FBI sources…The FBI investigation into the laptop has been ongoing since December of 2019…there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. A lot. There is a massive amount of info.

 “From multiple agents: They knew right away it wasn’t a Russia operation. It went right to the top of the FBI because a Biden name was attached. That’s normal with any well known name. The question that needs asking, why wasn’t any info about Russia/Ukraine shared with Congress?”\

-Forbidden Knowledge TV

FBI closes Las Vegas massacre investigation with a dodgy 3 page report

by Alex Bruce

The FBI announced ‘case closed’ this past Tuesday on the October 2017 Las Vegas shooting, which left 58 people dead and over 800 injured. They produced a 3-page report that did not identify a motive or establish any forensic connection between the alleged weapons and any of the victims. Indeed, there has been no forensic proof presented by either the Las Vegas police or the FBI that the alleged killer Stephen Paddock was, in fact the killer. (identical modus operandi to Port Arthur)

Stephen Paddock “tried to make people happy, he tried to make people care and I  don’t know what happened to him,” friend Lisa Crawford (pic) told ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
“I have read them over and over and over again,” Crawford said of the emails. “I’ve even looked at some photos online of, I guess, him and his girlfriend. You know, I was even trying to look into his eyes to see if I saw something that wasn’t normal, you know. No, I didn’t see anything.”

Noticeably missing from the report was any discussion of alleged killer Stephen Paddock’s chest wound or any evidence that the window in room 35-135 was broken before or during the attack.

Over 100 FBI agents were brought in from around the country to produce this 3-page report, that was even less detailed than the report produced by the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, which wrapped up its own investigation last August. Special Agent Aaron Rouse in charge of the Las Vegas Division of the FBI made a televised statement laden with comforting neurolinguistic programming phrases intended to reassure listeners but peppered with strange slips.

YouTuber John E. Hoover, whose channel has been dedicated solely to this historic case takes Rouse to task for the many questions that remain unanswered, such as the three helicopters seen on FlightRadar24 flying overhead of the attacks, not accounted for and not belonging to either the LVMPD or the two known services that fly out of the nearby airport. Hoover asks whether the time has come for a Congressional inquiry.

Running Time: 20 mins

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/las-vegas-shooting-fbi-final-report-and-case-closed/

Sacked FBI Director warned of terrorist refugees entering US

The Rudd Government allowed 120,000 refugees of unknown origin to enter Australia by air

from The Horn News

Just before he was fired, FBI Director James Comey dropped a truth bomb on the floor of the U.S. Senate: President Donald Trump was right.

Our broken refugee policy is killing us.

Accepting refugees from the Middle East has let hundreds of would-be terrorists enter the United States, he told the Senate last Wednesday.

Comey testified that the FBI was investigating at least 2,000 terrorists nationwide – and about 15 percent of them got into the United States by posing as “refugees.”

“You take that 2,000-plus cases, about 300 of them are people who came to the United States as refugees,” he told North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis.

Sacked FBI Director says Islamic terrorists have entered the country posing as refugees

One Muslim terrorist killed 49 people in Orlando. Two pulled off the shootings in San Bernardino. And 18 managed to kill about 3,000 people on 9/11. Who knows how much damage 300 could do?

Comey said the terrorists are everywhere – no corner of America is safe. The terror investigations include all 50 states, including small communities.

Immigration officials were amazed in 2011, when they found two al-Qaeda terrorists living in the U.S. after posing as “refugees.” The Muslim terrorists – who had killed American soldiers in Iraq – had settled in Bowling Green, Kentucky. One of them was living in government housing on the taxpayers’ dime. The FBI recorded them planning a “huge” attack in the U.S.

As bad as that is, the problem’s actually worse –- much worse. The refugee terrorist problem is even bigger than the numbers let on. The 2,000 FBI investigations include everybody suspected of terrorism, from the Ku Klux Klan to Barack Obama’s old buddies in the Weather Underground.

A lot of those terrorists are Americans. That means refugees make up an even bigger percentage of immigrant terrorists than the government wants to let on.

That wasn’t even the most shocking part of Comey’s testimony. He said that if Donald Trump’s travel ban had been in effect, it would have kept all of these potential terrorists from ever setting foot in the United States.

Comey testified that every single one of those 300 refugees came from the seven Muslim nations Trump wanted to place under a temporary immigration ban: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.

But instead, left-wing judges have struck down both his executive orders. Now, the floodgates are open.

The United States has admitted more than 5,500 refugees from these seven Muslim countries since Donald Trump has been president – more than 50 a day. How many of these will end up under investigation for terror?

The Hate Trump crowd doesn’t care. It considers spiting Trump more important than protecting their own country. And they seem to live in an alternate reality when it comes to terrorism.

Senator Chuck Schumer said Trump’s executive order “makes us less safe, not more. It is mean-spirited, and un-American.” 800 diplomats signed a cable to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in February saying a refugee ban would make America less safe.

Not to be outdone, the United Nations issued a report saying that tough immigration measures “may in fact be damaging to state security.”

That would be news to countries that have admitted refugees in massive numbers, like most of Europe. ISIS used the refugee crisis to infiltrate the continent and kill the infidel.

Last summer, there were three separate attacks by refugees inside Germany within a week – two of them on the same day.

ISIS managed to get its murderers into Paris by posing as refugees. The November 2015 Paris attacks left 130 people dead.

And not all the terrorists were refugees – some of them just used the refugee chaos to help cover their tracks. One of the people who planned the Brussels bombing last March was a Swedish-born Muslim of Syrian heritage. Swedish police knew he was a radical. But he eluded them by slipping into Greece and re-entering Europe as a “refugee.”

The Brussels bombing killed 32 people.

Trump’s executive order would have kept at least 300 potential terrorists out of the country – but experts say it’s not really enough to keep us safe. We need a much tougher policy.

“Better, tougher, more thorough vetting isn’t likely to make any difference since refugees really are pretty thoroughly vetted,” wrote immigration reformer Mark Krikorian wrote in National Review. “The problem is that vetting people from failed or enemy states is impossible.”

Donald Trump would have bought a little time to figure out how to deal with that problem. But the “resistance” shot even that down.

If one of these murderers pulls off their terrorist intentions, the PC liberals will have the blood of Americans on their hands.

Trump – and Comey – tried to warn them.

Eyewitness Account of FBI Bundy Takedown

Source: http://www.paulstramer.net

Audio testimony of Victoria Sharp, who was in the vehicle ambushed by the Feds, and who watched La Voy Finicum get shot with his hands in the air!
James White                NorthWest Liberty News
I received a call late last night from a trusted friend, Bill Kosloskey, who had just got off of the phone with his friend, Victoria Sharp. Bill was obviously moved as he spoke to me, as his friend Victoria Sharp was in the vehicle ambushed by the FBI last evening; an ambush that resulted in the arrest of Amman Bundy, and the death of patriot, La Voy Finicum.
For now, I will not add my personal commentary on this matter, but instead let the eyewitness testimony of someone who is probably grateful to still be living about now do the talking. Our prayers go out to the family of La Voy Finicum who, as you will hear, was shot down like a dog with his hands in the air. After he fell, they pumped up to 6 more rounds into him for good measure.
To hear Victoria Sharp’s testimony, I have linked to my friend Bill’s YouTube channel below and have uploaded the interview to create a podcast which you can also listen to below.      See above video/audio.
All of the above breaking news found at :

http://northwestlibertynews.com/breaking-news-eyewitness-account-of-bundy-takedown/

ANOTHER REPORT FROM A PERSON IN THE OTHER VEHICLE

Oregon armed standoff between ranchers and FBI is all to do with massive mineral reserves

Australian mining company Oregon Energy LLC wants to mine uranium and natural gas reserves on Hammond Ranch in Oregon

It has been revealed the US Federal Government jailed the Bundy family ranchers in Nevada and is seeking to remove and jail the Hammond ranchers in Oregon so it can get its hands on rich gold, diamond, natural gas and uranium reserves found on their properties.

Watch the explosive videos showing how Terra Firma researcher Dutchsinse has exposed substantial mineral resources on the two ranches the government wants to get its hands on.

 

Source: https://www.intellihub.com/hammond-ranch-may-be-sitting-on-precious-metals-materials-the-blm-wants/