A little gun history
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:
You won’t see this data on the evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Gun-control laws adversely affect only law-abiding citizens.
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
Australia is now virtually disarmed and this comforting fact has send that message to the Jihadists of Islam, the gates are open, there are but a few bolt action rifles kept at addresses on police firearm registries where secure information leaks like a sieve.
SWITZERLAND ISSUES ALMOST EVERY HOUSEHOLD WITH A MILITARY RIFLE!
SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT; THEY ARE ISSUED WITH A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
Australia has never seen such an increase in gun related crime on the streets since gun control was introduced. It is out of government control and people are being shot almost on a daily basis in Sydney and Melbourne. Criminals are now freely armed and know they can run rampant since the public was disarmed by Prime Minister John Howard in 1997. To implement his ready to roll legislation he could not get through parliament before this tragedy he took full advantage of the patsy Martin Bryant. Bryant had an IQ of 66 and is now rotting in jail accused of shooting people with the accuracy and speed only capable by a few military-trained people in the world.
There are amazing facts in witness statements; the shooter was right handed, Bryant confirmed to police again on Channel 7 on consecutive Sunday programs he was left handed, with other witnesses stated the shooter was not Bryant, not to mention one of the rifles used at Port Arthur was handed into Victorian Police and their records showed it had been destroyed.
Posted on March 15, 2016, in firearms, gun control, Gun Control Australia, guns, People Control, Port Arthur and tagged Australians Guns Removed, Bryant, Channel 7, gun buyback, John Howard, Pol Pot, Port Arthur, Tim Fischer. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.