Posted on December 6, 2017, in aborigines, Agenda 2030, agenda21, agriculture, australian Labor Party, Bob Brown. Tasmania, Centrelink, Corporate Government, ECQ, EHP, environment engineering, Farmers, Food Security, Irrigation projects, KAP, Liberal Party of Australia, mining industry, New State of North Queensland, northern development, One Nation Party, Pauline Hanson, political spin, qld election, Queensland Politics, radical greens, Treaties, Unions, United Nations, world heritage and tagged Cape York, Centrelink, Cook, Cynthia Lui, election, Johnson, KAP, Miles, Rasmussen, Sackley, Trad, welfare. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Contacts for Readers
Patriot’s Notice Board
Australia with eighteen other energy lemmings leapt over the Paris Precipice but they were Trumped when one canny American owl declined to commit carbon suicide
Top Posts & Pages
Search This Blog
Australian Patriot Radio
Please consider how far we have come under the duopoly
Greens energy generator doubles as a open space heater
Republican Turnbull Speech to Australia
How Politicians Stole Your Australia
Cape York Clarion
Read the latest news [HERE]
Hard news from Cape York Peninsula
Subscribers to Cairns News
98,526 registered as at November 2019
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Katter’s question time blast
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Australian bush fires might have the same ignition source as California fires
- Minister asked to block any sale of the Tip of Cape York to Chinese interests
- Who is the real enemy of mankind?
- APRadio- Reform Podcast part 1 of 5
- Climate change nonsense finally wearing off thinking parents
- McConnell tips the official story of flight MH-17 on its head
- South East corner of Qld to benefit from $1.9B road package-what about the Far North?
- Katter warns Folau witch-hunt example of worsening religious persecution
- Fabius Maximus Whitlam strikes again
- APRadio- Podcast 13-11-2019
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link