Dr. Matt Shelton exposes the dismantling of long standing ethical structures in New Zealand under COVID-19 regime
He said: “The European journal of epidemiology has just proved that vaccination rates are unrelated to COVID case numbers.”
“Waterford, In Ireland, has just announced the highest case numbers in the country in the face of a staggering 99.7% vaccination rate. No doubt the other 0.3% will be to blame… My vaccine won’t work until you have yours, really?”
Posted on December 10, 2021, in Agenda 2030, Covid Cops, covid lockdown, covid mandate, Covid Omicron, Covid passport, Covid vaccines, Covid-19, General, New World Order, New Zealand and tagged Ardern, Dr Matt Shelton, Ireland. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.