President Putin is Not the Enemy
Source: www.sosnews.org – by Brumbyy With 2Ys
Yet you wouldn’t know it as the western media play homage to the US onslaught of another sovereign nation – Syria – in their continuing quest to deconstruct peace in the Middle East. President Putin stands resolute in his nation’s political and military alliance with this long-time ally. Unlike the USA, Russia has had a pact with Syria for a very long time; maintaining a small naval base on the Levant – the only one Russia has in the Mediterranean.
The powder puff espousals of politicians around the globe including our own Australian foreign Minister Julie Bishop in response to the unmitigated act of the shooting down of a Russian fighter by Turkish forces; are enough in themselves to make one see how one sided the battle over terrorism has become.
- Turkey is blowing up the (PKK) Kurdish freedom fighters; who in turn are at present the only successful force taking it to ISIS on the ground.
- The USA is still blowing up hospitals of Doctors without Borders – Médecins sans frontiers; while attacking their latest duly-appointed foreign leader, Bashar Al Assad. Iraq, Libya, Ukraine with Iran still in the binocular view, have been and still are, transformed into war torn waste lands with no peace for the peoples of those nations on the horizon at all.
- Australia has a prime minister who is so wishy washy, he reveals his real self as a puppet of a – you said it – republican regime ensconced on the far side of the Pacific.
- Saudi Arabia – the home of Wahhabism and al Qaeda is busily bombing the hell out of the Houthi population in Yemen; these Houthi being the people of that nation who are fighting ISIS in their own back yard.
- The Syrian military are fighting a terrorist bunch of rebels in their own country – terrorists funded and armed by the USA and others – along with dealing with ISIS.
Two fighter pilots who have a supposed ally – Turkey – in this theatre of war, flying in the distance somewhere behind them, cowardly shoots them from the skies with air to air missiles as they concentrate on their Syrian based terrorist targets.
Now it’s all Putin’s fault; really??
So what will the Russian response be to this unprovoked murder of its two airmen; two aviators who after having their plane shot from under them, appear to have been murdered whilst descending under parachute by the very rebel militia Turkey supports.
NATO may well by treaty have to support Turkey in the face of any direct aggression this nation could face as a reprisal for such cold blooded murder, but I feel Mr Putin is way smarter than this.
Bashar Al Assad will dictate publicly so the world can hear, that he has asked for and will receive the necessary Russian military might to reclaim his nation. Further; he will order all foreign forces from his lands and upon a specific date, any such forces which are still on or above his nation will be deemed a combative transgression upon the Nation of Syria and be met with all the military force necessary to repel such aggression – a fair and just International right.
In other words; unless an agreement has been made with Russia – Russia then being the legal global power in control – the coalition forces under the command of the USA will face a real enemy and under International law, any transgression, after such a legal declaration by the right and proper leader of Syria, – like him or hate him – would indeed be a breach of International law by those aggressor/s.
Oh! and regardless of the future; god help any Turkish forces, including rebel terrorists Turkey supports – land, sea or air – who might enter Syrian territory.
As for the US special forces on the ground in Syria; well to gain entry to the USA there is a need for an application along with the very revealing documentation to be held just to have a chance at putting foot on their hallowed soil. I doubt the special-forces soldiers of the coalition have any official Syrian permission whatsoever to be inside the borders of that nation. Time to leave boys on the ground; this is no longer your fight and certainly not worth dying for by way of a bomb or missile which was never intended for you guys in the first place.
Watch the skies people as ICBMs are likely to rain from the skies over Syria.
Posted on November 25, 2015, in Agenda 2030, agenda21, airline disasters, General, guns, illegal immigrants, Islam, Moslim, Muslim, Muslim Issues, New World Order, refugees and tagged ISIS, Islam, jihad, Muslims, New World Order, Russia, Vladamir Putin. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.