Gold Coast Covid ward empty for months while vax casualties stream in
By TONY MOBILIFONITIS
A QUEENSLAND nursing whistleblower broke down in front of a meeting on the Gold Coast on Thursday night, telling of the horrors of vaccine adverse events including stillbirths, deformed babies, blood clots and cancer remissions reversed.
The 30-year nursing veteran Debbie Jane Harris, who has resigned from her profession, said there had been thousands of adverse events while Gold Coast University Hospital had seen only six Covid-positive cases in the ICU in 20 months. “All of those patients survived and were discharged and some were double vaccinated,” she said.
Harris went on to describe how a special Covid ward at the hospital been locked up and left empty for “months and months and months”. At the same time health officials, politicians and media in Queensland were claiming hospitals were being overloaded with Covid cases.
Harris said she declined to get a vaccination because she could not give informed consent due to a lack of data. Dr Camm, a recently retired doctor from Logan, also said there was insufficient data on the vaccines.
Dr Camm also spoke on the censorship of doctors by the Australian Health Practititioners Regulatory Agency (AHPRA), which has threatened disciplinary action, including deregistration, against doctors who speak out against the vaccine rollout policy. At the same time governments say people with questions about vaccines should see their GPs.
Harris said nurses had received the same directive and were also told their social media would be monitored. They had also been encouraged to dob in any colleagues involved in spreading anti-vaccine information.
The Gold Coast church venue in Carrara was packed to the rafters on Thursday night as business people and others gathered to fight back against the Morrison-enabled Palasczcuk vaccine mandate by rallying businesses that are determined to follow a non-discriminatory path.
The organisers, Undivided Gold Coast, also made available an employment network for unvaccinated people who had lost jobs. A special app will also allow people to locate non-discriminatory businesses.
The meeting also heard from an organisation called the Red Unions, which is a group of legally established alternative unions for teachers, doctors, police, and independent workers union. A small business union is also being considered.
Senator Malcolm Roberts told the meeting he was aware of four Queensland councils who were rejecting the vaccine mandate. He said he had put a series of questions on Covid response issues in a letter to Palasczcuk. She sent a two-page letter back but failed to answer any of the questions.
He also accused TGA head Skerritt of covering up post-vaccination death statistics. He said when he asked Skerritt about the 564 reported post vaccination deaths, he “exploded” and claimed the actual number was nine. Roberts said Skerritt, in a letter, tried to bully him into not speaking about Covid treatments by threatening to use some obscure power.
Roberts wrote back telling Skerritt to stop illegally threatening his right as an Australian Senator to political communication. He also told Skerritt “the government has blood on its hands for refusing ivermectin (treatment).”
Gold Coast Undivided can be contacted on Facebook or by email at email@example.com.
Qld Senator Gerard Rennick withholds vote – says he wants to serve the people not destroy them
Dear Prime Minister
I write to inform you of my intention to withhold my vote from the Coalition Government until the following issues are resolved:
1) A fit and proper compensation scheme for victims of vaccine adverse events. This includes compensation from the first dollar of expenses incurred, rather than the proposed $5,000 threshold. Payments need to begin immediately. Victims should not have to wait until next year to receive compensation and income support. Many victims have been unable to work and are facing economic as well as health issues as a result of an adverse event from the vaccine.
2) The right for victims of adverse events to refuse a second vaccine shot. It’s bad enough that people have been forced into taking the vaccine at all in order to retain their job or travel freely within their own country. It is completely inhumane to force these people to have to take another shot if they have suffered paralysis, strokes, severe clotting or one of the numerous ailments the vaccine has caused.
3) No person in this country should be forced to lose their job because they don’t want to take a Covid vaccine on which longitudinal studies are not yet completed. You need to stop vaccine mandates regardless of if they are mandated by the employer or State Governments. If, as you say, the Commonwealth doesn’t support mandatory vaccinations, then why are we paying for and indemnifying vaccines being mandates by the State? Furthermore, foreign medical staff should not be replacing hard working Australians who have exercised their natural right to choose how they manage their health.
4) Children do not need to take the vaccine. Long term safety effects of the Covid vaccine are not understood. Given it is extremely rare for children to die from Covid, vaccinating them is more than likely to increase their risk of ill health caused by the vaccine rather than protect them from the virus.
5) All domestic travel restrictions regarding Covid should be repealed. The tyranny of the last eighteen months must stop. Governments have destroyed livelihoods, our children’s education, kept families apart, and divided our nation.
In the last two weeks I have become aware of severe and undiagnosed injuries to people as a result of the Covid vaccines. Many of these are not being acknowledged by the very medical authorities who should be helping them. Those who have suffered injuries from vaccines need help urgently both in dealing with their pain and mental anguish of not knowing if and when they will recover.
We have an obligation to the many Australians who trusted the government health advice that said the vaccines were safe.
Furthermore, I have been inundated from many Australians who are stressed about losing their jobs or having mandatory vaccinations for their children.
Upon becoming a Senator over two years ago, I made a pledge to serve the people of this great country, not destroy them. I cannot stand by while Australians suffer and do nothing about it.
LNP Senator for Queensland
October 29, 2021