The Rudd Government allowed 120,000 refugees of unknown origin to enter Australia by air
from The Horn News
Just before he was fired, FBI Director James Comey dropped a truth bomb on the floor of the U.S. Senate: President Donald Trump was right.
Our broken refugee policy is killing us.
Accepting refugees from the Middle East has let hundreds of would-be terrorists enter the United States, he told the Senate last Wednesday.
Comey testified that the FBI was investigating at least 2,000 terrorists nationwide – and about 15 percent of them got into the United States by posing as “refugees.”
“You take that 2,000-plus cases, about 300 of them are people who came to the United States as refugees,” he told North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis.
One Muslim terrorist killed 49 people in Orlando. Two pulled off the shootings in San Bernardino. And 18 managed to kill about 3,000 people on 9/11. Who knows how much damage 300 could do?
Comey said the terrorists are everywhere – no corner of America is safe. The terror investigations include all 50 states, including small communities.
Immigration officials were amazed in 2011, when they found two al-Qaeda terrorists living in the U.S. after posing as “refugees.” The Muslim terrorists – who had killed American soldiers in Iraq – had settled in Bowling Green, Kentucky. One of them was living in government housing on the taxpayers’ dime. The FBI recorded them planning a “huge” attack in the U.S.
As bad as that is, the problem’s actually worse –- much worse. The refugee terrorist problem is even bigger than the numbers let on. The 2,000 FBI investigations include everybody suspected of terrorism, from the Ku Klux Klan to Barack Obama’s old buddies in the Weather Underground.
A lot of those terrorists are Americans. That means refugees make up an even bigger percentage of immigrant terrorists than the government wants to let on.
That wasn’t even the most shocking part of Comey’s testimony. He said that if Donald Trump’s travel ban had been in effect, it would have kept all of these potential terrorists from ever setting foot in the United States.
Comey testified that every single one of those 300 refugees came from the seven Muslim nations Trump wanted to place under a temporary immigration ban: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
But instead, left-wing judges have struck down both his executive orders. Now, the floodgates are open.
The United States has admitted more than 5,500 refugees from these seven Muslim countries since Donald Trump has been president – more than 50 a day. How many of these will end up under investigation for terror?
The Hate Trump crowd doesn’t care. It considers spiting Trump more important than protecting their own country. And they seem to live in an alternate reality when it comes to terrorism.
Senator Chuck Schumer said Trump’s executive order “makes us less safe, not more. It is mean-spirited, and un-American.” 800 diplomats signed a cable to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in February saying a refugee ban would make America less safe.
Not to be outdone, the United Nations issued a report saying that tough immigration measures “may in fact be damaging to state security.”
That would be news to countries that have admitted refugees in massive numbers, like most of Europe. ISIS used the refugee crisis to infiltrate the continent and kill the infidel.
Last summer, there were three separate attacks by refugees inside Germany within a week – two of them on the same day.
ISIS managed to get its murderers into Paris by posing as refugees. The November 2015 Paris attacks left 130 people dead.
And not all the terrorists were refugees – some of them just used the refugee chaos to help cover their tracks. One of the people who planned the Brussels bombing last March was a Swedish-born Muslim of Syrian heritage. Swedish police knew he was a radical. But he eluded them by slipping into Greece and re-entering Europe as a “refugee.”
The Brussels bombing killed 32 people.
Trump’s executive order would have kept at least 300 potential terrorists out of the country – but experts say it’s not really enough to keep us safe. We need a much tougher policy.
“Better, tougher, more thorough vetting isn’t likely to make any difference since refugees really are pretty thoroughly vetted,” wrote immigration reformer Mark Krikorian wrote in National Review. “The problem is that vetting people from failed or enemy states is impossible.”
Donald Trump would have bought a little time to figure out how to deal with that problem. But the “resistance” shot even that down.
If one of these murderers pulls off their terrorist intentions, the PC liberals will have the blood of Americans on their hands.
Trump – and Comey – tried to warn them.
The Productivity Commission again says de-regulate the sugar industry which is just more economic sabotage for farmers. Huge trans-national Corporations continue to strip the nation of its non-renewable natural resources. Donald Trump is leading the charge in the US to halt his country’s economic haemorrhage. The ALP and LNP’s only plan for this country is to open the gaping wound. This week’s symbolic alteration to work visa laws will not make more jobs for Australians.
KAP Member for Kennedy, Bob Katter has asserted the Productivity Commission (PC) is a cancer upon the economic soul of Australia.
The Productivity Commission has advocated a return to the deregulation in the sugar industry and an abolition of KAP’s statutory marketing legislation.
Peter Harris is Chairman of the Productivity Commission. Mr Harris has previously served as Secretary of the Commonwealth Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, and the Victorian Government agencies responsible for Sustainability and the Environment; Primary Industries; and Public Transport.
He has worked for the Ansett-Air New Zealand aviation group and as a consultant on transport policy. He has also worked in Canada on exchange with the Privy Council Office (1993-1994). His career with the government started in 1976 with the Department of Overseas Trade and included periods with the Treasury; Finance; the Prime Minister’s Department and Transport; and he worked for two years in the Prime Minister’s Office on secondment from the Prime Minister’s Department as a member of then Prime Minister Bob Hawke’s personal staff.
If his sterling career that earned him an AO is examined, one will find most positions he has held have encapsulated monumental disasters. For example Ansett, Sustainability and Environment, Overseas Trade, Bob Hawke’s personal staff, ad nauseam. This man’s antecedents should have sent him to jail not given him an award.
This Adam Smith-inspired, laissez faire Canberra bureaucracy has proven an abomination to Australian manufacturing and primary industries. This hideous, Marxist ideology shines as the epitome of the Liberal and Labor parties, leaving unregulated markets to the whim of the rapacious trans-national economies.
This man has steered the country into economic oblivion.
“The Productivity Commission has their sympathisers in the Liberal Party and the ALP ‘puppets on an AWU string’. And of course the AWU needing site coverage are ‘puppets on the Wilmar string’. In any event the ALP and LNP are the political wing of the Productivity Commission, PC and they are a cancer on the economic soul of Australia”, Mr Katter said.
“The Productivity Commission, whatever it was called at the time advocated the deregulation of the wool industry in 1990.
“In 1990 wool was bigger than coal. But the PC’s deregulation destroyed the wool industry, 73% of our sheep are gone. The price is shattered. Wool is now $2000m a year. Wool prices have improved but should be worth over $20B/a year.
“Next the motor vehicle industry. 84% of our Motor Vehicles were Australian Made in 1987. Following the PC recommendation the industry collapsed. Next year there will be none. Over $20,000m, once going to Australians, will now be going overseas.
“Now today their decision on ethanol. They have advised the Government that Australia would be better off sending $26B to the Middle East to buy oil instead of sending that $20B of this into rural Australia to buy “clean” ethanol.
“This is $60B a year in just 3 items, $50,000 per year/per family – lost, gone.
“We import all of our “whitegoods” from overseas. All of our “metal processing” in Australia is ceasing since the privatisation and deregulation of the electricity market has driven prices up 300%. They knew this would happen. It’s exactly what happened in California.
“So Mount Isa Mines has announced the closure of much of its copper processing. The nickel plant in Townsville has closed. Kagara Zinc has closed.
“The PC’s deregulation recommendation of dairy, eggs and sugar – but the price “down” to the farmers by nearly 30%. Whilst prices to the consumers rose 25%. Piggy in the middle got an extra $2B a year.
“What an appalling record.”
Mr Katter moved at the last sittings for a Parliamentary Inquiry with a view to replacing the Productivity Commission with a body based outside of Canberra, and consisting of people with ‘hands-on’ experience in production and commerce.
Islam could reign supreme in the US according to these statistics compiled by an astute American reader from Illinois. Obama has long been accused of being a closet Muslim and Trump’s inauguration speech certainly left the US people in no doubt he will deal with crazed Islamics across the world. His immediate problem will be eradicating IS operatives in the US. Germany has more then one million imported Islamics and the German identity and culture according to German researchers, will be lost within 20 years. France is in the same boat. With this startling evidence staring the Australian duopoly government in the face, Prime Minister Turnbull vows to bring in another 15,000 refugees from Islamic countries.
- All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are banned in schools.
- All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses.
- All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.
- All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.
- All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who or what is covered up under them.
- All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.
- All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in “anti-Muslim speech”.
- All of a sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism, but other nebulous terms like ‘workplace violence.”
- All of a sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS.
- All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama’s stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office continues uninterrupted.
- All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs.
- All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our soldiers.
- All of a sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter. A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in progress.
- All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East.
- All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close the facility.
- All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer.
- All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is endless money for Obama’s “Syrian refugee” resettlement programs.
- All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.
- All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two Jihadists, is disarm American Citizens.
- All of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments.
- All of a sudden the President of the United States won’t attend the funeral of a flag-rank Officer (Gen. Greene) killed in action; he played golf. But he sends a big delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral. He sends a minor delegation to Margaret Thatcher’s funeral. He won’t acknowledge Chris Kyle’s murder but he’ll fly the Flag at half mast for Whitney Houston.
- All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach. I’m not sure the majority of Americans recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to a 75 year lifetime!-contributed by a US reader