Muslims, Pacific Islands and Indonesia gifted hundreds of millions from Liberals, but desperate farmers have to borrow to survive
Letter to the Editor
Dear Liberal Party friends
(1) sorry to say that this email below is worse than pathetic – – losing votes.
(2) Bridget Mackenzie, Agriculture Minister, on 2GB this morning was painfully inadequate to answering Alan Jones’s reasonable questions and facts.
Alan Jones (rightly in my view) demolished the stupidity of the proposed two-year interest-free loans to farmers that then roll over into loans at 3.1% after two years on money that the Govt can get from the Reserve Bank at 0.75%, thus making a profit from struggling farmers!
(3) LET ME SUM UP THIS ScoMo GOVT
- extra $1,000 million recently announced to the Clean Energy Finance Corporation – this is both unnecessary and crazy – the recent Aust Energy Market Operator report predicts blackouts for NSW and Victoria this summer – but there are NO PROPOSALS for reliable baseload nuclear or coal power stations!
- Our Foreign Affairs Minister gave $70million to Rohinga Moslems
- ScoMo promised $500 million to Pacific Islands to help them fight the mythical monster of climate change
- This federal Govt gives Islamic Indonesia $1million per day as a gift, of which how much ends up in Swiss Bank accounts of officials?!
- While it is a good thing to release some Murray-Darling Basin water to assist in growing fodder, may I point out that that will take TIME!
- BUT we don’t have time — it won’t help to stop Farmers’ cattle and sheep dying of starvation or being shot or sold tomorrow and next week.
- The claim of 21 water infrastructure projects is false and deceptive — no major dam has been built since 1983 – and NONE IS NOW BEING BUILT – of course there are various proposals and feasibility studies BUT NO ACTUAL DIGGING!! ZILCH. NIL ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION HAPPENING.
NSW water Minister Melinda Pavey recently admitted in a fit of frankness that the best we can hope for is to start digging in 3 years from now!
from Lex Stewart
Posted on November 8, 2019, in Agenda 2030, agriculture, China, Climate Change Fiction, Dairy farmers, dams, drought and tagged drought aid, drought loans, Scomo. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.
Yes exactly what happened, and top scientists from a few different countries, were advising Turnbull that the evidence of how it would work was not there and not to invest the money in it, but he went right ahead and did.
Hi CPOWA we are unaware of any worthwhile irrigation dams being built anywhere for more than 30 years but rest assured none have been built in Queensland since the small Paradise Dam near Bundaberg in circa 1998. That is good news if the NSW Government built large irrigation dams which you refer to.Editor
Dear Editor and Lex Stewart
without defending corrupt government one must point out that the writer was employed on construction of Split Rock Dam, Plashett dam, and Pindari dam all in NSW during the period 1985 through 1994. When falsehoods such as that contained in this newsletter below are published it only diminishes your overall standing among readers. Take some advice. Send out less newsletters with more accurate content. And BTW the Qld Labor Government are fascists not communists. True communists actually assist there constituents which is a far cry from those corrupt morons.
There really needs to be a coup in this conntry and that can only happen with the help of the armed forces. As the people have had there arms removed. As was planned along time ago.
Time to replace all the dead wood in government and all the oxygen thieves that advises policy to government departments
Here are the real culprits, the UNaccountable foreign businesses that are tying up the water for profit of the few under the guise of sustainable development.
The man commonly known as Scott Morrison, that goes by the alias Scomo and his mates are working for this lot and they are rubbing our noses in their stench.
Pursuant to the application of our Constitution at Federation, water is free and God given and not to be abridged.
In times gone by people would have been struck down for impeding the natural flow of water… Yet these sycophants that are ruining our country are starving our farmers into selling so that foreigners can divy the spoils. When they [our farmers] are gone the rivers will once again flow…
This site, below reveals many issues that we face.
Time to bring back tar and feathering” for these Politicians and Bureaucrats that are sanctioning these crimes against our people…
They no longer work for us [“We the People”] and it becomes more evident by the day…
our government is fucked in the head
LikeLiked by 1 person
Good one Michael.Ed
apart from a rain dance don’t think their is much we can do , just another drought only that so much of it is man made through incompetence and corruption . some things can be put off or left to the last minute a new town hall or even a highway upgrade which so often happens but our water FFS the murray darling didn’t happen overnight , we can’t get pre fab dams .when malcolm turnbull was environment minister in 2007 he gave a $10 million grant to “australian water corporation” whose co-founder was sydney multi millionaire matt handberry nephew of rupert murdock & one of the biggest contributors to malcolm turnbulls electorate fund-raising machine.the bogus technology was to trigger rainfall from the atmosphere even when there were no clouds and all documents were written in russian .suffice to say no rain fell and we lost $10 million plus gst and malcolm later become PM. hands up who knows what we learnt from that drought ? anyone .
LikeLiked by 1 person
I just watched Tracy Grimshaw on the TV talking about the big hearted Australian people helping farmers with water in the Stanthorpe district, I commend these people. Where are all our Pollies both Fed. and State also Council all very shy. Reading the above there seems to be plenty of money for everyone except genuine workers. Also the threat to the farmers of legal action if they cut down dangerous trees, they must be able to maintain a safe workplace.