Cairns News is celebrating it's 5th anniversary and is now being read by 107 different countries
Latest Local News
Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News70,893 registered as at May 7, 2017
Cairns News Stats - 107 countries reading every day. 1,019,896 views in 2016
- 1,115,271 visits to our site
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- It’s official! The Corporation says Walter is sane
- Trump really is draining the swamp
- Magistrate Bentley sentences Walter to three months jail for challenging the authority of the Corporation
- Magistrate orders Walter to undergo mental assessment after aborted court hearing
- Crocodile invites pastor to lunch, leaves his underpants
- Greens try to shout down Cairns croc meeting
- Bank operations and exposure needs addressing NOW!
- Australia already a republic says a reader
- Turnbull, Governor General subpoenaed by defence to Cairns court
- Sacked FBI Director warned of terrorist refugees entering US
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link