Subscribers to Cairns News62,182 registered as at 21st October 2016
Latest Local News
Cairns News Stats - 44 countries reading every day
- 955,774 visits to our site for 2016
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Search This Blog
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
Cairns News on TwitterMy Tweets
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Queensland police thugs
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Trump video delivers a powerful message to all Americans and Australians
- Poll shocker! Hillary FURIOUS over latest data
- Dairy Australia Chair admits that wife is on the board of Murray Goulburn
- One Nation Senator Rod Culleton sending High Court scrambling through their rule book
- Pharmaceuticals and Politicians collude to ban natural health means
- Katter and Sharkie get bull from PM over Kidman in Question Time
- Trump Video – The Clintons Are Criminals !!!
- National Party sells out farmers yet again on backpacker tax
- Wikileaks – Hillary Clinton’s emails the world needs to read
- John Howard admits demonising Pauline Hanson was a BIG mistake!!
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link