Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News66,428 registered as at 10th January 2017
Latest Local News
Cairns News Stats - 44 countries reading every day
- 1,002,502 visits to our site for 2016
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- CULLETON COURT PROVES SENATOR PARRY JUMPED THE GUN
- Malcolm Fraser stole your lifetime pension contributions
- Senator Culleton, the Kangaroo Court & Skippy the Senate President
- Holistic Doctor Death Series: Over 60 Dead In Just Over A Year
- Financial assistance needed urgently for Rod Culleton
- Culleton summons Parry and Brandis to appear in High Court over senate vacancy
- Culleton removal from senate premature and unlawful
- Dodgy Chinese importers and free trade set to destroy prawn industry
- Is our borrowed annual $365m aid payment to Indonesia protection money?
- Isalm in Queensland -breeding like rats
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link