Also it can be eradicated with a relatively high dose of Hydrogen Peroxide – H2O2. It is also well-known that no bacteria or virus can survive in high levels of oxygen. Then the H2O2 evaporates – they are only 2 natural gasses after all, hydrogen and oxygen – leaving absolutely nothing at all by way of residue! Hospitals should be using strong H2O2 solution to spray everywhere to clean up – even window sills, beds, cupboards, etc. and are not. Why not? It’s cheap as dirt! No, they use expensive “disinfectant,” manufactured and distributed by Big Pharma!