Date: 2/17/2014 6:11:08 PM
Subject: Automatic reply
Thank you for contacting the Office of the Hon Jarrod Bleijie MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice. Your email has been received.
If required, a formal response to your enquiry will be prepared and sent to you in due course. Please note that a formal response will only be prepared to emails addressed directly to the Attorney-General and Minister for Justice which include your full name and postal address. Should you require a response, please ensure this information is included.
If you are requesting a meeting with the Attorney-General and Minister for Justice, please ensure that you have included the following information.
· The full names of all people who would attend the meeting
· The organisation or group that the attendees are from
· The purpose of the meeting or topic(s) for discussion
Please note that, as part of the Queensland Government’s commitment to openness and accountability, details of Ministers’ meetings are proactively released to the public, including the names of meeting attendees, topics, timing and location of the meeting.
If you are inviting the Attorney-General and Minister for Justice to an event, please ensure that you have included the following information.
· The date, time and venue of the event.
· The purpose of the event and a general description of who is attending the event.
· What, if any, involvement you would like from the Attorney-General and Minister for Justice in official proceedings.
Office of the Hon. Jarrod Bleijie MP | Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
Phone: 07 3247 9068 | Fax: 07 3221 4352 | Email: attorney
State Law Building | 50 Ann Street | Brisbane | QLD 4000
GPO Box 149 | Brisbane | QLD 4001
Great State. Great Opportunity.