Orora Monroe tells her story about hearing gunshots at the casino in Planet Hollywood where she was visiting from Michigan. She says she made this video in the interest of offering data to help the people discover of who was behind the attacks in Las Vegas and the purpose of the attacks.
Besides Mandalay Bay and Harvest 91, there are eyewitness reports of gunshots fired on the night of October 1st and/or casualties seen at several other venues on the Las Vegas Strip including Hooters, Tropicana, New York New York, Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace and the Aria.
Monroe says, “The information at this point I believe is out here for everyone and for people to know that we are being lied to and people to know that the mainstream media is assisting in that lying for whatever reason and above all, that there are people in our country who are willing to do things for their own selfish reasons and they do not care who they hurt in the process.
“I think that’s the main thing that all of us should know and realize by now. I’m sure that most of us already know this…but the scale of the damage is getting larger, okay and and more detrimental…
“Others are choosing to do certain things in this country and regular people don’t matter at all…I mean, I believe that people were killed that evening. I know people were hurt but whomever did this and whomever is assisting after the fact in covering up who did this doesn’t care…one bit about the average person.”
Has Martin Bryant escaped from Risdon Prison to train a 64 year old retired accountant in firearms handling?
Cairns News has been examining the internet fallout since the Las Vegas ‘shootings’ that were thrust upon us by a tightly controlled major media campaign that has amounted to nothing more than brainwashing and anti-gun propaganda.
These are some of the stand-out anomalies we have discovered in the bogus news reports and police interviews.
- There were at least two shooters
- Two nearby hotel lobbies were shot up but not reported
- The alleged shooter had no motive
- In a similar style to Australia’s Port Arthur drill, firearms were inserted into the crime scene after the event
- At least 1500 to 2000 rounds would have to be fired at the distance of 400 yards for the high kill and wounded rate
- There were approximately 20 empty shells seen in photographs or television footage. Where are the remaining 1500?
- The rate of fire was examined at length by acoustics and military experts who insist a belt fed machine gun was used. A modern belt fed machine gun is almost impossible to acquire by any means even in the US
- Automatic firearms with a large rate of fire often jam, produce large volumes of gas and nitro-cellulose powder smoke, are extremely noisy in confined spaces and take a lot of effort to fire continuously, particularly for an unfit 64 year old. Did he wear earmuffs or plugs?
- The thousands of feet of posted mobile phone footage taken at the concert before and after the shooting started, clearly show there was no acute panic, no projectiles were seen to be hitting the ground, almost no ricochets were heard in the audio recordings
- Intercepted police radio recordings reveal the shooting was an exercise
- Right on cue Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on the day of the alleged shooting, called for harsher gun laws, the establishment of a national facial recognition data bank using drivers licence photographs and other tough citizen surveillance measures, one being to hold terrorism suspects in jail for two weeks without charges