Junk news, News Ltd is in damage control over social media revealing the true status of the UN Agenda 21/30 agreement which Australian states signed up to in 1992. Since then in Queensland it has been the blueprint for state and local government planning and by-laws to affect every mortal way of life.
Agenda 30, ‘A call for action to change our world’
Allotment sizes, storm water drainage, water ownership, road locations, vegetation control, fire management(no machinery), super cities, smart cities, environmentally smart homes, smart meters, power generation, national parks, forestry, education, science, ad infinitum…..
Sustainable Development Goals taken from Agenda 30
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Lachlan and Rupert Murdoch in damage control:
It is of interest that just on this site alone over 8 years there have been more than a quarter of a million views of our stories about this insidious UN Agreement which has been rigidly adhered to by Queensland and all other state governments since 1992.
Brain-dead News Ltd reporters are claiming a Facebook site shared an Agenda 21 story 30 times. Our articles do this almost on a daily basis. Cairnsnews has a much greater readership than the News Ltd hallmark social rag the Cairns Post and most of its other regional dailies. If this readership is combined with Australian Patriot Radio listeners then suddenly we are big players in the regional media stakes. Robert J Lee, Editor
Folks should search for, and watch a film (pretty old now) called “Logan’s Run”. very informative in light of current conditions. What’s to look forward to.
Indeed, every one of these darn BASTARDS who’s complicit & involved, rightly deserves to be held accountable & liable in the highest degree possible.
I still think it is a good idea, Robert, to spread the idea that the POLICY of government,councils, et al, automatically field liability for all the loss, harm and damage caused by those POLICIES.People, angry as they are, now, will twig on that one, especially if they can lawfully sueeach and every Parliamentarian in all the parliaments, and every councilor and and agentof government-rural fore service heads, etc. Gary