You Voted for WHO?…
Bill Shorten said – “Now, more than ever, Australians need the ABC – our strong, trusted and independent public broadcaster”.
Your Vote Will Stop This
Republican Turnbull Speech to Australia
How Politicians Stole Your Australia
Melbourne Terrorist Attack December 2017
Cairns Local News
Cape York Clarion
Read the latest news [HERE]
Hard news from Cape York Peninsula
Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News
77,213 registered as at June 2nd, 2018
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Katter’s question time blast
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Cape York possible coal seam gas field?
- APTRadio Podcast June 2018
- Don’t miss Huntfest gun show and outdoor sports event at Narooma next year
- New State of North Queensland is looming
- Fraser Anning locks in with Katters Australian Party to secure a North Queensland state
- APRadio weekly podcast plus “Oz Chat”
- Culleton tells all about Pauline Hanson, Liberals and banks 7.30 Report Monday
- Brisbane rally for the anti-vax network rejects no jab-no pay
- Academics rally around sacked JCU Professor Peter Ridd
- Muslim bikie gangs toss a grenade and NSW govt demands honest people hand in their guns
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link