from CLG News
LVMPD officer inside Paddock’s room: ‘We do not have a broken window’ –Apparently, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and FBI have some explaining to do after officers who breached the gunman’s room find no evidence of broken windows. | 02 May 2018 | Officer-worn body camera footage from the night of the 1 October massacre reveals no broken windows or curtains blowing in the wind inside Stephen Paddock’s 32nd-floor Mandalay Bay room, contradicting the official narrative. “We do not have a broken window,” one of the officers named Cory clearly states after making entry into room 32-135. “Standby, we’ve got curtains open on a window that’s not broken,” another voice can be heard saying in the video as officers frantically pull back the curtains. “It’s not, it’s not, it’s not [broken] — Corey it’s not,” one officer makes clear.
FBI agents were already at Luxor during the Las Vegas shooting –Two FBI agents were spotted entering the basement of the Luxor while the Las Vegas shooting was still active. What were these two agents doing there already? | 01 May 2018 | Two FBI agents were captured on video entering the basement of the Luxor during the 1 October massacre while the shooter was still active. what were these two FBI agents doing in the Luxor, and why did they enter the basement? At 1:39 into the following video, two FBI agents can be seen approaching the front desk before entering the basement in a fluid fashion.
Second Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Dead After Questioning Parkland Shooting Official Narrative | 29 April 2018 | Marshall Peterson, a Broward County Deputy Sheriff who dared to question the official narrative surrounding the Parkland shooting, has been found dead under suspicious circumstances. He was 53. A 28-year veteran of the Broward Sheriff’s office, Deputy Peterson is the second Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy to be found dead in sudden and unexpected circumstances in the month following the Parkland massacre. Deputy Jason Fitzsimon, 42, was found dead on his sofa on April 1. Deputy Peterson is the second Broward County deputy to be found dead within a month. They were both in the prime of their lives and they died from unspecified, non-job related causes. Unless you count “questioning the official narrative surrounding a highly publicized school shooting” to be a job related cause of death… On April 1, Jason Fitzsimon was found dead on his sofa. According to police, the 42-year-old had been in excellent health prior to his untimely death.
Has Martin Bryant escaped from Risdon Prison to train a 64 year old retired accountant in firearms handling?
Cairns News has been examining the internet fallout since the Las Vegas ‘shootings’ that were thrust upon us by a tightly controlled major media campaign that has amounted to nothing more than brainwashing and anti-gun propaganda.
These are some of the stand-out anomalies we have discovered in the bogus news reports and police interviews.
- There were at least two shooters
- Two nearby hotel lobbies were shot up but not reported
- The alleged shooter had no motive
- In a similar style to Australia’s Port Arthur drill, firearms were inserted into the crime scene after the event
- At least 1500 to 2000 rounds would have to be fired at the distance of 400 yards for the high kill and wounded rate
- There were approximately 20 empty shells seen in photographs or television footage. Where are the remaining 1500?
- The rate of fire was examined at length by acoustics and military experts who insist a belt fed machine gun was used. A modern belt fed machine gun is almost impossible to acquire by any means even in the US
- Automatic firearms with a large rate of fire often jam, produce large volumes of gas and nitro-cellulose powder smoke, are extremely noisy in confined spaces and take a lot of effort to fire continuously, particularly for an unfit 64 year old. Did he wear earmuffs or plugs?
- The thousands of feet of posted mobile phone footage taken at the concert before and after the shooting started, clearly show there was no acute panic, no projectiles were seen to be hitting the ground, almost no ricochets were heard in the audio recordings
- Intercepted police radio recordings reveal the shooting was an exercise
- Right on cue Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on the day of the alleged shooting, called for harsher gun laws, the establishment of a national facial recognition data bank using drivers licence photographs and other tough citizen surveillance measures, one being to hold terrorism suspects in jail for two weeks without charges