The facts behind Aboriginal recognition and Clinton’s insidious influence over indigenous land owners claiming 60 per cent of Australian land area
from Gil May
Why have Australian governments tipped money into Hillary Clinton’s Clinton Foundation helping to kill our coal industry? That it gave Julia Gillard a job and effectively a platform to continually spruik Hillary Clinton for president shows just how this very dodgy Foundation works.
The Australian taxpayer shovelled at least $88 million into the Clinton Foundation and associated entities from 2006 to 2014, reaching a peak of $10.3 million in 2012-13, Gillard’s last year in office.
On the Clinton Foundation website, AusAID and the Commonwealth of Australia score separate entries in the $10 million-plus group of donors, one rung up from American teacher unions.
In 2009-10 Kevin Rudd handed over another $10 million to the foundation for climate research, part of $300 million he squandered on a Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute.
Gillard also donated $300 million of our money to the Clinton-affiliated Global Partnership for Education.
Lo and behold, she became chairman in 2014 and has been actively promoting Clinton as president ever since — in a campaign video last December slamming Trump, in opeds trumpeting the next woman president and in appearances with Clinton spruiking girls’ education.
The Abbott government topped up the left-wing organisation’s coffers with another $140 million in 2014, bringing total Australian largesse to $460 million, according to a press release from Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.
And yet, apart from the beautiful friendship with Gillard, what did Australia get from the Clintons for all that cash?
A whole lot of trouble is what.
Wikileaks emails released at the time shows that Australian green groups have been secretly funded to destroy our coal industry by environmental activists connected to the Clinton campaign.
The email account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveals extraordinary details of the sabotage of the $16 billion Adani coalmine in Queensland, which has damaged Australia’s national interest and denied cheap electricity to millions of poor Indians.
Last August John Hepburn, former Greenpeace activist and founder of Australian anti-coal group the Sunrise Project, sent a crowing email to his American paymasters, the Sandler Foundation, which is also a major donor to the Clinton Foundation. (Founder Herb Sandler and mate George Soros funded another Clinton-aligned progressive group, the Centre for American Progress, previously chaired by Podesta.)
“The Adani Carmichael mine and the whole Galilee Basin fossil fuel industrial complex is in its death throes,” Hepburn wrote in the email forwarded to Podesta.
“I am going to buy a few bottles of bubbly for a celebration with the (Environmental Defenders Office) legal team, our colleagues at GetUp, Greenpeace, 350.org, ECF, Australian Youth Climate Coalition, Mackay Conservation Group, Market Forces and the brilliant and tireless Sunrise team.”
In another email forwarded to Podesta, Hepburn panics about a then Abbott government inquiry into environmental charities and discusses hiding Sunrise’s sources of funding to safeguard its charitable tax status.
Hepburn boasts about the latest legal blow to Adani, when the Federal Court overturned its approval and the Commonwealth Bank quit the project.
In it he now wants to “escalate the campaign towards the other 3 big Australian banks”.
And he mocks miners who “try to claim that there is some kind of foreign-funded and tightly orchestrated conspiracy to systematically destroy the Australian coal industry. (I seriously don’t know where they get these wacky ideas from!)”
The Break-up of Australia: The Real Agenda behind Aboriginal Recognition.
As if it’s not bad enough that foreign-funded activists are meddling with our largest export earner, Podesta’s emails also detail their insidious influence on indigenous land owners who blocked the Adani mine using powerful native title rights.
This alliance of green groups with native title owners is a frightening development detailed in a new book by historian Keith Windschuttle, The Break-up of Australia: The Real Agenda behind Aboriginal Recognition.
He reveals the imminent expansion of native title claims, either approved or quietly being processed, stretch across a whopping 60 per cent of the Australian continent, an area twice the size of Western Europe.
Already 6000sq km of the Kidman cattle empire in the Kimberley has been given, via native title, to green activists to be converted from productive cattle country to a wildlife conservation area.
“In return, the Yulumbu people get a paltry $50,000 a year royalty,” Windschuttle writes.
“As a flora and fauna sanctuary it is economically defunct for the foreseeable future.”
At worst, writes Windschuttle, the mooted referendum for indigenous constitutional recognition, proposed by Gillard in 2012, could pave the way for a separate Aboriginal state on native title land, funded by taxation, royalties and lease payments — passive welfare in another guise.
At the very least, the alliance between foreign-funded green groups and indigenous owners gives environmentalists the opportunity to take whole swathes of Australia out of the productive economy and shut down industries they don’t like, from coal mines in Queensland to cattle farms in Western Australia.
Thanks for nothing, Hillary and Julia.
As the Clinton Fund is now under investigation in the US, what has the Australian government done to recover our money?
Many people worked hard to pay in taxes, that would have gone a long way to building new dams for our drought stricken farmers or new hospitals.
His patriotic dedication while enduring mental torture, the Australian born Wikileaks founder Julian Assange follows a pathway littered with government lies and deceit helping to produce the TRUMP card. Assange helped guide the dismantling of the American establishment which had been totally comfortable spying on and deceiving the US people.
The Australian political establishment also suffered casualties as the flood of leaked emails confirmed the unlawful spying on downunder people to be compliant with their USA partners in covert surveillance. The first class gravy train rider and Foreign Minister Julie Bishop then condemned Julian as a traitor.
Room 101 is from George Orwells book “1984” introduced in the climax of the novel, is the basement torture chamber in the Ministry of Love, in which the Party attempts to subject a prisoner to his or her own worst nightmare, fear or phobia, with the object of breaking down their resistance.
With an international media release from Julian to expose Hillary Clinton emails just before polling day never eventuated…. a worry.
The establishment both in the USA and Australia will do anything to hold onto their business of government control when threatened by mere mortals who believe in democracy.
Harry Palmer [SOS-NEWS]
This video produced by “The Outer Dark” presents 30 reasons why Julian is in room 101.
This is a countdown timeline of events, which make a strong case that all may not be well with Julian Assange:
29) June 10th, Seth Rich, a DNC staffer in the IT department is killed by several gunshots in a alleged robbery, except that nothing was robbed (there are numerous suggestions that Rich was the source of WikiLeaks’ DNC leaks).
28) August 5th, Edward Snowden tweeted what appeared to be a 64-bit code “Deadman’s Switch”, which he and other whistleblowers have in place to warn associates that he’s in danger and potentially to have associates start releasing incriminating data about his enemies in the US Government.
25) October 7th, the first of dozens of batches of Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Manager, John Podesta’s emails are released, doing grievous damage to the Clinton Campaign and the Washington establishment.
23) The same day, WikiLeaks tweets what appeared to be a series of pre-release keys.
20) Within hours of the sandwich, witnesses report heavily-armed guards and police outside of the Embassy. People on the street are barred from approaching.
19) October 18th, Fox News reports that Julian Assange would be arrested within a matter of hours. Assange is never seen in person at his window again.
17) Some believe that “1:01” is a reference to the George Orwell book, 1984, in which Room 101 was where the main character was taken to be brainwashed.
16) October 20th, all accounts associated with WikiLeaks have 21 new moderators added with previous moderators removed. All threads about Assange going missing are deleted.
14) October 22nd, a massive DDoS attack takes down large swathes of the Internet in the US, starting with the East Coast. WikiLeaks tweets, “Mr Assange is still alive publishing. We ask supporters to stop taking down the US Internet. You proved your point.” In effect, the tweet blamed his supporters for the US Internet outage. No evidence has ever been presented to support this.
13) October 21st, a London airport is evacuated due to an alleged chemical attack. Some people assume this was used as a cover to transport Assange out of the UK.
12) October 22nd, Gavin McFayden, a longtime associate of Assange dies from a fast-acting lung cancer.
11) October 23rd, WikiLeaks tweets a poll on how to best show “Proof of Life” of Assange. The poll results shows most people would like to see a video.
9) October 26th, 4Chan users successfully decode a message inside the WikiLeaks Bitcoin blockchain – the first stage in accessing Assange’s files and potential Deadman’s Switch, alleged to contain extremely damaging political information about the Clinton establishment.
8) Soon, the 4Chan forum is flooded with a mass of users, claiming that the block chain is fake, followed by several thousands of transactions in his Bitcoin wallet, suggestive of a state-sponsored attack.
7) November 7th, a hug DDoS attack crashes the WikiLeaks website, for the first time in years.
6) November 7th, numerous people notice that several of the Podesta emails are missing from recent leaks.
5) November 8th, Donald Trump wins the US Presidential Election. This is swiftly followed by the massive international push about the “Fake News” narrative. Many believe that the “Fake News” push is a diversion from the Podesta emails leaks and anything else forthcoming, which would be as extremely damaging or even worse for the Clinton establishment.
4) November 12th, the Swedish prosecutor in Assange’s rape case visits the Ecuadorian Emnassy for questioning but Assange is barred by his lawyers from meeting with the prosecutor face to face. Questions and answers are conducted via text using a 3rd part agent.
2) November 26th, WikiLeaks makes an annoyed tweet, asking followers to “Please stop asking us for ‘proof of life,’” in contrast to the tone of the previous post on the topic, requesting what kind of proof was preferred. Many researchers have a deep-seated perception that WikiLeaks has changed.
1) December 15th, Assange does an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, hours before an alleged Deadman’s Switch was about to go off on a new site called FindingAssange.com, where a group of hackers claimed that they had broken the blockchain. They organized on a Facebook account, which is highly suspicious for people sophisticated enough to break a block chain – if indeed, they did that.
The conclusion of the creator of this clip is that there is no proof that Assange is in a good and well state of mind and it’s not likely that he is any longer in the Ecuadorian Embassy. The audio releases that have occurred since his last appearance could have been spoofed quite easily.