Subscriber’s to Cairns News52,931 registered as at 18th July 2016
Patriot’s Notice Board
Cairns News Stats - 44 countries reading every day
- 857,411 visits to our site for 2016
Latest Local News
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australian
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
Cairns News on TwitterMy Tweets
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Queensland police thugs
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Vegetation bill makes strange bedmates
- Islamic Yanner a disgrace to the Aboriginal race
- Mad Islamic kills 84 with a truck at Bastille Day celebration
- Fair laws for farmers rallies
- Advance obituary for Martin Bryant on government death list
- Andrew Bolt moves children after Islamic state death threats
- Days before scheduled testimony against Hillary Clinton UN official “accidentally” crushes his own throat
- Kennedy puts Katter back in the saddle
- ABC 7.30 Report airs another untruthful story about embattled Cape York and reef runoff
- Lying campaign in Kennedy by Liberals spectacularly backfires
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link