Support for David Walter’s plea to Chief Justice Kiefel to restore Constitutional government
Letter to the Editor
Have you ever wondered why everyday life is in turmoil? Why you have been trying to save money but at the end of the month nothing is left after you pay for electricity, council rates, house payments, car payments and registrations, fuel bills, bank charges, kids school fees, medical bills, everyday groceries costing more each week and on it goes.
How is it governments or should we say corporate governments can confiscate your home and sell it if you get behind in rates payments or how the corporate government can access your bank account without your knowledge and withdraw money for non-payment of traffic fines?
Why is justice no longer done in federal or state courts? Or why only those who can afford to pay for hugely expensive legal practitioners can get justice?
What has happened to our kid’s future? Why are there no jobs for your kids or for that matter your self? Why do 800,000 immigrants enter Australia each year?
How come we as a nation no longer manufacture our own goods like cars, tyres, fuel, washing machines. electric motors, food and now have to contend with a host of other everyday second-rate goods that come from China?
Did you know that since 1966 when decimal currency was introduced by a Liberal Prime Minister there has not been a legitimate government in Australia? Constitutional Government was replaced by the ‘firm’.
How is it that former Labor Premier of Queensland Peter Beattie was able to remove the Crown from the state’s legal system and replace it with a defacto corporate republic?
Every government department in Queensland, including police and courts have their own ABN numbers, similar to all other states.
In 1974 when Sir John Kerr left his position as Governor General after sacking PM Gough Whitlam, he didn’t resign or hand back the Letters Patent to our Queen Elizabeth the Second. Therefore no new Governor General could be appointed. The politicians just swore in their own. All laws from then until now are therefore void.
* In Queensland Premier Borbidge sealed the Legislative Assembly Act. He then had the State Governor Sir Peter Arnison, Seal his Letters Patent and commission from Queen Elizabeth the Second with the Seal of the State. This was beyond the lawful power of either person. ie. A criminal act committed against the Crown and the people.
This placed their ” parliament ” outside the Constitution of 1861. Their “laws” become private acts of private people only. All States then got on the Queensland bandwagon. Our common law rights and property rights disappeared.
* The good news is that all National and State debt is not the responsibility of We the people. We are not in the preamble of any of their bogus Constitutions. All the debt belongs to the members of the political parties and the public servants who have signed person to person contracts with the politicians of political parties.
* Everyone who has been destroyed or affected by actions of this private partnership such as the victims of their infamous “family” law courts, illicit shire council rates, environmental laws, firearm laws, taxes etc can sue these members of political parties.
* We as subjects of Her Majesty as owner of the Land, ask her to appoint a legitimate Governor General with new Letters Patent and likewise appoint State Governors with Letters Patent as our various Constitutions require.
* We also petition Her Majesty to appoint a panel of Judges to set up a court of inquiry along the lines of the Nuremberg trials to unravel the tangled web of lies and deception which has all but destroyed this once prosperous Nation.
Robbery under arms
Under our British Crown system, Australia was founded by the following principals as derived from lessons learnt from nearly eight centuries of feudal enslavement, often with bitterness and bloodshed.
Particularly the time period from 1600 to 1700 covering the English civil war. This bloody conflict cost England an estimated death toll equivalent to its losses in World War 2.
This culminated in the Restoration of the Crown and the Acts of Settlement of 1700 and The Bill of Rights of 1689. These vital enactments were to prevent a dictatorship of either the Crown or the Parliament ever happening again.
These new acts were added to the Common Law, the Magna Carta, The Petition of Rights 1628 and the Habeas corpus to protect the rights and property of the people and to define the limits of the power of Parliament, the Crown the Judiciary, Police and the Army.