Subscribers to Cairns News60,529 registered as at 27th September 2016
Cairns News Stats - 44 countries reading every day
- 936,634 visits to our site for 2016
Patriot’s Notice Board
Latest Local News
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Search This Blog
Top Posts & Pages
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
Cairns News on TwitterMy Tweets
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Queensland police thugs
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- Deep and dangerous dust holes on Peninsular Development Road
- BLACK SPOTS ON WHITE RIBBON
- A free trade agreement with Great Britain enslaves us as an “economic colony”
- Authorities admit they are concerned an active terror cell is operating in New York and New Jersey
- Greens parliament funding activist thugs
- American-Australian-Queensland government tyranny and spying on citizens
- Mareeba newspaper’s selective court reporting
- Kindergarten Cop and the 45th Parliament of Australia
- Senate maiden speech by Pauline Hanson & Malcolm Roberts
- YES – you are still funding engineered global warming nonsense
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link