Cairns News is celebrating it's 5th anniversary and is now being read by 107 different countries
Latest Local News
Search This Blog
Subscribers to Cairns News
71,943 registered as at June 27, 2017
Cairns News Stats - 107 countries reading every day. 1,019,896 views in 2016
- 1,152,675 visits to our site
Patriot’s Notice Board
Top Posts & Pages
The Looney Greens
For Concerned Australians
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katter’s question time blast
Wilkie warns of police state
MP Andrew Wilkie exposing the police state government we live under explaining each section of deprivation of your freedom in his speech to parliament December 2015.
How much do you owe?
A true Australian heroThis great Australian died by the hands of politicians in government. His quest to reclaim peoples rights to stop mining on farming land has now 80,000 fighters and growing by the hour.
Agenda 21Ann Bressington MP Exposes Agenda21
Common Law Of AustraliaEvery Australian needs to view this video to understand your rights and the violations being inflicted on Australians by government and their judicial enforcers who work outside the common law of the people.
- ROBBIE KATTER NAMED PISTOL SHOOTING QUEENSLAND PATRON
- Former ‘bank-bashing’ WA Senator Rod Culleton files charges against Hanson
- Yes Prime Minister Global Warming
- Vaccine skepticism In Australia now punishable by 10 years in jail
- Brandis trying to bury Culleton with $700,000 senate wages bill
- Qld LNP and ALP controlled by ‘Big 4’ banks
- Bureaucratic salaries account for more than 40% of Qld budget
- How the left media and Marxist politicians have demonised firearms
- David Walter out of jail Friday, June 23
- Islam makes up just 2.6 % of the UK population but run much of the country
Alan Jones Comments For Katter Party
RSPCA FARMER INQUISITION
You need to read this factual inquiry of 70 year old farmer Ruth Downey who has her cattle slaughtered by the RSPCA and the nursing calves left without their mothers, NO FOOD. Click the picture to download the disgusting story that is far from a first time event, there are many, many more prosecuted by the private law firm of the then NSW-RSPCA president and a fellow director
Weipa Rail Link